Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 15568
-
06-14-24 16:20 #14383Regular Member

Posts: 24 hand
House fee $, FS $$.
Originally Posted by Tsuscrumhalf
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 11:23 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 102Damages?
What was the tab on a 4-hands there?
Originally Posted by LonsLong
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 10:58 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 416Best reflex
I've been several times but not even an accidental graze.
Originally Posted by GuideFan34
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 23:00 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 64Some girls a year ago allowed some extras but the manager (despite being very focused on glutes) was very strict about it.
Originally Posted by ScubaHere
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 21:21 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 100Best Reflex: Legit
Went there a year ago, good legit massage, comments after posting were that others also got only a legit massage there.
Originally Posted by ScubaHere
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 13:24 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 58Any info on this?
Any info on best reflex spa Parkville?
-
06-13-24 10:32 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 58Golden Perry hall update
Paid a visit to golden again. I requested Jo Jo but lily was at the desk and showed me to a corner basement room. I didn't argue, it was fine. She was dressed in tighter clothes and looked pretty fine. Although I directed her to close the door, she liked it to be open a little bit. She does not speak English at all.
Great massage, requested more time as usual. This time, she was more playful. She played with my nipples, left the drape off some, let me feel her all over, hoc. Lots of smiles and giggles. Even though I made hand motions, she left me with blue balls. Next time maybe.
-
06-12-24 21:59 #14376Regular Member

Posts: 2Night at Wellness
Stopped at Wellness a few weeks back and opted for two instead of just one. Parked out back and waited for the green light to enter. I was greeted at the back door by Yumi and Jenny. I will say Yumi looked a bit older than she looked in the pictures I was sent but I didn't let the stop me. Started with the four hand massage which wasn't Bad. Then got to enjoy both.
-
06-10-24 07:12 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 339Thank you sir! Going to be out that way next week and hope to have time to give it a try.
Originally Posted by Tsuscrumhalf
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 15:00 #14374Regular Member

Posts: 3NURU Gal
REMY1029, if still available, I would appreciate her info, the NURU gal. Many thanks, Matman.
Originally Posted by Remy1029
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 13:57 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 267Probably a scam of some sort. Have seen the same ad with pictures of different ladies in other states.
Originally Posted by Lolwut993
[View Original Post]
Ortho.
-
06-09-24 11:45 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 102In between Jerry's Belvedere & Zen West. In their skip the games ad, it says "convince location". They probably meant convenient location.
Originally Posted by ScratchDent
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 08:21 #14371Senior Member

Posts: 2270Thank you for the report. I really would like to diversify my experiences beyond Asian spas but they still offer the best"bang for the buck".
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 08:16 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 339I work on and off in the Baltimore area and am really curious about trying wellness. Except for all my digging I can't seem to find a location. It keeps popping up a weed dispensary and a ton of other places that have 'wellness' in their name. Pointing me in the right direction is seriously appreciated.
-
06-09-24 07:42 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 109Any Intel?
Seeing if anyone has any intel on.
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws...755117446.html









Reply With Quote






