Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 527 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7355

    Cutie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-871fe9d79e96

    Has anyone interacted with this one? I haven't spoke with her yet. DMs are fine.

  2. #7354
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonazn  [View Original Post]
    I'll be down as long as I'm free.
    Can anyone make it this Saturday to Germantown? Pm me for my number to see if we can make it a go.

  3. #7353

    Depends on time and day

    Quote Originally Posted by SnglDad73  [View Original Post]
    I have a new friend to play with and we discussed a hotel party. She is on Secret Benefits and we have hooked up at 300/ meet. Her english isn't the best and we use a translator app to communicate.

    Who would be open to seeing her in the hotel? She is thinking four men at most and not at the same time. She is also trying to make as much as she can in a short time frame. Must wear condom and she isn't open to anal. Her oral skills are fantastic. And she enjoys all positions.
    I'll be down as long as I'm free.

  4. #7352
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowDC  [View Original Post]
    Link to the profile?
    Here is her photo, I do have more I can share if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0334_Original.jpg‎  

  5. #7351

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SnglDad73  [View Original Post]
    I have a new friend to play with and we discussed a hotel party. She is on Secret Benefits and we have hooked up at 300/ meet. Her english isn't the best and we use a translator app to communicate.

    Who would be open to seeing her in the hotel? She is thinking four men at most and not at the same time. She is also trying to make as much as she can in a short time frame. Must wear condom and she isn't open to anal. Her oral skills are fantastic. And she enjoys all positions.
    Link to the profile?

  6. #7350

    Colombian girl hotel party

    I have a new friend to play with and we discussed a hotel party. She is on Secret Benefits and we have hooked up at 300/ meet. Her english isn't the best and we use a translator app to communicate.

    Who would be open to seeing her in the hotel? She is thinking four men at most and not at the same time. She is also trying to make as much as she can in a short time frame. Must wear condom and she isn't open to anal. Her oral skills are fantastic. And she enjoys all positions.

  7. #7349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolwut993  [View Original Post]
    There was a young black girl from Baltimore city who sent me a message. I didn't see it, then 19 days later she sent me 2 more cussing me out and blocked me. Like okay? Glad I let my membership lapse.
    Yeah, I had a similar thing play out a couple of years ago because I had something in my profile along the lines of, "I know what I like and I'll know it when I see it, so if I say hi, there's a good reason. " And someone whose profile I had glanced at shot back a week or so after I had visited, "Guess you didn't like me," blah blah blah along the same lines. Well, thanks for confirming my decision, and enjoy the block! Everyone's got their own preferences; begrudging someone theirs is borderline psychotic.

  8. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by FunForDevils  [View Original Post]
    Another reason why I am ditching sugar sites as 96% want upfront cash or fake and rest are batshit crazy or GPS.

    The odds are very low for any ROI.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/db37a164-d8c2-4d60-bb17-fda94c40028d

    Warning for others before you meet this one. Lives in catonsville area. Shithole rented room, has lots of cats. I should have left.

    Anyway, things turned ugly soon as she was high as kite. Full phsyco vibes.
    There was a young black girl from Baltimore city who sent me a message. I didn't see it, then 19 days later she sent me 2 more cussing me out and blocked me. Like okay? Glad I let my membership lapse.

  9. #7347

    Sugarr report

    Another reason why I am ditching sugar sites as 96% want upfront cash or fake and rest are batshit crazy or GPS.

    The odds are very low for any ROI.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/db37a164-d8c2-4d60-bb17-fda94c40028d

    Warning for others before you meet this one. Lives in catonsville area. Shithole rented room, has lots of cats. I should have left.

    Anyway, things turned ugly soon as she was high as kite. Full phsyco vibes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-06-15 103002.jpg‎  

  10. #7346
    If you read the profile it screams scam / fake / bot account. I'm curious why you would think it's real? The spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, and grammar structure are all horrible.

  11. #7345

  12. #7344
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    I got back on seeking a couple of weeks ago after losing an SB after 2 years. I am seeing very few gals online, almost one fourth of what it was 2 years ago. I have had very few responses to my initial message. Even the interest notifications where SBs will check your profile are minimal. My profile has not changed in any way since I parked it when I left. It seems like seeking is a shell of its former self. What happened? Has the traffic moved to some other site? Please enlighten me if you can relate.
    I think sugaring is in decline overall. Lower unemployment. Also the generation of SB's now went through school during covid and likely was more used to socializing online rather than meeting strangers in person. Two years ago was peak post pandemic so people were probably heading to sugaring sites but things have stabilized now. Plus onlyfans offers an easy and secure entry into the sex work business with almost no risk these days. And girls can get on tinder and get like 90% of what they want from a sugar daddy from someone they find attractive.

    Not to mention young people are having less sex in general both men and women. Like 1/3 of 20 yr Olds haven't had sex in the past year. So idk. I don't think things will get better unless the economy crashes or something.

  13. #7343
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    I got back on seeking a couple of weeks ago after losing an SB after 2 years. I am seeing very few gals online, almost one fourth of what it was 2 years ago. I have had very few responses to my initial message. Even the interest notifications where SBs will check your profile are minimal. My profile has not changed in any way since I parked it when I left. It seems like seeking is a shell of its former self. What happened? Has the traffic moved to some other site? Please enlighten me if you can relate.
    It's gasping at the moment for sure. For one, millennials and younger generations have been said to be less sexually active than most other generations at that age. Secondly, AI and scammers are prolific on the site now. My last time on the site I was able to make a couple of good connections that went BHD, and one still to investigate, but the landscape is different indeed.

    I've been doubling back to a couple of old connections who either aren't on the site anymore, or are just as weary of trying to meet new dudes and will reconnect at a favorable allowance. (Lesson there fellas- even when moving on, leave the door open if possible).

  14. #7342

    Seeking is dead?

    I got back on seeking a couple of weeks ago after losing an SB after 2 years. I am seeing very few gals online, almost one fourth of what it was 2 years ago. I have had very few responses to my initial message. Even the interest notifications where SBs will check your profile are minimal. My profile has not changed in any way since I parked it when I left. It seems like seeking is a shell of its former self. What happened? Has the traffic moved to some other site? Please enlighten me if you can relate.

  15. #7341

    Shay

    Fake, second profile, will give you some BS about car broke down and needs money LOLOLOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-eb1f7506a8ab

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape