rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1159
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #49

    Valencia

    First timer with K girls and I got to say service is top notch. You will feel like a king while handheld to do various activities. She is tall for an Asian girl which is a plus for me.

    Got to see her while she is here. Location is extra clean and safe.

  2. #48

    Start hydrating

    Sweet girl and has some of that old school Kgirl service. IMO top tier and not to be missed. Not afraid to get her hair wet and has a unique BJ style. Hot and heavy on top but submissive on the bottom.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDan  [View Original Post]
    Saw she is coming to town. Looking at reviews she is a real energizer bunny. I'm excited to try her out! I've been enjoying these ladies over the random roulette of AMPs.

  3. #47

    Brianna

    Saw she is coming to town. Looking at reviews she is a real energizer bunny. I'm excited to try her out! I've been enjoying these ladies over the random roulette of AMPs.

  4. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare12  [View Original Post]
    First off just have to say WOW. This was one my best and favorite experiences I have had with anyone honestly. She is very sensual and holds your hand the whole time throughout. She is gentle and very playful as well.

    Face: 7. 5 (very nice lips and if you love Koreans she will be much higher).

    Body: 10/10 (very perky nips, and an amazing body).

    Hit about three different positions and can tell she really gets into it in missionary so if you guys want to hear all the noise and cute faces she makes, hit that one. I would recommend doing the hour with her with msog. Started off with a quick one and had a nice massage after and another session right after. We showered before and afterwards, and would repeat.
    They really do provide an amazing service. I'm eager to see Valencia before she leaves!!

  5. #45

    Valencia

    First off just have to say WOW. This was one my best and favorite experiences I have had with anyone honestly. She is very sensual and holds your hand the whole time throughout. She is gentle and very playful as well.

    Face: 7. 5 (very nice lips and if you love Koreans she will be much higher).

    Body: 10/10 (very perky nips, and an amazing body).

    Hit about three different positions and can tell she really gets into it in missionary so if you guys want to hear all the noise and cute faces she makes, hit that one. I would recommend doing the hour with her with msog. Started off with a quick one and had a nice massage after and another session right after. We showered before and afterwards, and would repeat.

  6. #44

    Valencia

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Had an opportunity to dream with Valencia. Everything that has been said previously is accurate. For me was a top 5 hobby dream. My additions. Pictures are definitely her. She is 5'7 with long legs, for me. Great breasts. When enjoying them it was hard to tell they were enhanced (they are). They felt great. I found her to be a good kisser. Playful and sensual. We went through cg (great view of those tits), miss and doggy. All enjoyable and fun. Compared to Lisa Valencia spoke pretty decent English so communication was no problem.

    Overall, was a great dream and I would have no hesitation in recommending.
    How do I find this lady!

  7. #43

    Valencia

    Had an opportunity to dream with Valencia. Everything that has been said previously is accurate. For me was a top 5 hobby dream. My additions. Pictures are definitely her. She is 5'7 with long legs, for me. Great breasts. When enjoying them it was hard to tell they were enhanced (they are). They felt great. I found her to be a good kisser. Playful and sensual. We went through cg (great view of those tits), miss and doggy. All enjoyable and fun. Compared to Lisa Valencia spoke pretty decent English so communication was no problem.

    Overall, was a great dream and I would have no hesitation in recommending.

  8. #42

    Valencia with goodheaven

    Saw her today. Previous reports are spot on. This girl is a gem. The sequence of the encounter was the same. She takes the lead when it's needed and lets you lead and guide when it's appropriate. She has great intuition and is a very good actress, made me feel appreciated the whole time. Her looks, body and skills are a 10/10 in my opinion. I will see her again for sure and highly recommend why'all enjoy her company while she is here. She said she is here another 10 days.

  9. #41

    Good review and same here

    Quote Originally Posted by GoForGusto  [View Original Post]
    Although Lisa is now gone...Definitely going to keep my eye on the talent that comes through, because for 2 x the price of an AMP experience, it was 10 x the value.
    I agree the Kgirls just provide so much more for the value. The AMPs I have visited run you about 200 give or take for the CBJ and CFS. Fun can be had but a problem for me is it becomes rushed and the lines can get long on a busy day. You also miss that extra finesse of GFE.

  10. #40

    Valencia / Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Valencia yet? Or know where she has been previously to check any reviews?

    I saw Lisa last week and was a very fine time. Cheeky cute girl that was an excellent time. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

    Thanks.

    Golf.
    She went mostly by Victoria last couple years. Search Victoria in Seattle and scroll down to Dec 14th of last year. You will see a bunch. I've seen her and she's pretty good. Many more reviews in other places, but Seattle alone should be plenty. I've never really seen anyone say they had a bad time with her in any city. She's a solid choice with lots of info to give you a good idea of what you are getting.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Valencia yet? Or know where she has been previously to check any reviews?

    I saw Lisa last week and was a very fine time. Cheeky cute girl that was an excellent time. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

    Thanks.

    Golf.
    I just got home from my time with Valencia. If it isn't her in the picture it is a very close replica!

    Answered the door in a very sexy black mini-skirt. Solid English to a degree. You can tell she mostly speaks Korean back in LA.

    Anyway: blue toast, shower, touching, BBBJ for a few seconds in the shower.

    Headed to the bed and she stood me up and dropped to her knees and started more BBBJ. Very slow, very sensual. It was equally erotic and calming at the same time. Think she misjudged a couple times and got a couple gags out of her. And I would consider myself average, so it was a nice touch to stroke the ego a bit!

    Got on the bed. More BBBJ which I finally had to ask her to stop for about 30 seconds. So she turned and sat on my face. She really seemed to enjoy that.

    After about a minute of that she slipped on the cover and hopped on top. Very good riding skills. She did that for about 5 minutes and then we switched. I got on top and put her legs on my shoulders. She really started vocally responding and she got super wet. I asked if I could COF and she smiled and said yes. But it more ended as CIM as she enthusiastically got it all out.

    Laid there and exchanged massages and some conversation. Told her about the international market that she needs to check out while in town and she eagerly asked if I'd take her. We laid there a few more minutes and then shower and out the door.

    Face: I give her an 8, but I also fancy Koreans.

    Body: easy 10 for me. Very athletic build. Nice proportion with her tits being a little larger than a girl her size would be normally. Terrific nipples. Kitty was nice and tight, again, for me. She had some pubic hair on top, which is a win for me. Smooth under side.

    Overall visit I give a 10. Will see her again before she leaves.

    The One downside for me was the apartment smelled like kitty litter / cat pee when I walked in. A tiny bit in her room, but it was mostly out in the main area.

  12. #38
    Shill for CCG, ignore all posts


    Posts: 67

    Valencia / Cyma / Victory / Cima / Victoria / Janet

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Valencia yet? Or know where she has been previously to check any reviews?

    I saw Lisa last week and was a very fine time. Cheeky cute girl that was an excellent time. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

    Thanks.

    Golf.
    I agree Lisa was good with a fun and playful attitude the whole time. Loved the way she forced as much as she could in her mouth. She knew how to earn it.

    This one is definitely worth checking out. I'd: 366071 with a track record of 230 reviews averaging 8. 3 indicates she earned it. Appears Portland was her last tour. Mentions of taller hot body with CIM and BBFS on the table. I don't think there will be any toftt here, but would like to see any experiences as well.

  13. #37

    Valencia

    Anyone had a dream with Valencia yet? Or know where she has been previously to check any reviews?

    I saw Lisa last week and was a very fine time. Cheeky cute girl that was an excellent time. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

    Thanks.

    Golf.

  14. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Pretty straight forward vetting including some sort of picture etc. Rates 360 hr with extras at 40 msog and 100 BBFS when available. When available depends on the girl. These are communicated with the PO as well. And. Side.
    And. Side?

    Not sure what that means. If we're not narrowing down the general area, can we say approx how far from downtown? Say, how far from the Stadium maybe?

  15. #35

    Lisa

    Although Lisa is now gone (last day here was yesterday, said she is off to LA), thought I'd give a report on her and the setup in general. Setup / verification is simple. All they ask for is a selfie with date / time written on a sheet of paper. No names, nothing else required. Location was a nice gated apartment complex. Had me text when I arrived at the gate in order to get the code, then text again when I was parked. The apartment complex is super diverse in terms of population, so I'd have a hard time thinking anyone would feel out of place and it's very busy, so you should not get a vibe that you are feeling watched.

    As for the session, not much on Lisa that hasn't been reported on previously. Started off with a shower together which was super fun. When washing my back she reached around and got me at full attention. After we dried off, she gave a solid BBBJ. The one thing I loved was the eye contact. She rotated between working junior and working the boys and never broke eye contact with me, super hot. Some slight toothy action, but not enough to kill the vibe. Put the cover on with her mouth, then rode me CG followed by a finish in mish. I am not huge by any means, but she felt really tight and I almost thought I was hurting her with some of the sounds she was making. She is either a very skilled actress, or she was really into it. Had some time to kill, so we both laid on the bed and stroked each other which was very sensual. Concluded with another shower to clean up and on my way. The language barrier would have been more of a hindrance if I would have wanted to give direction, but she seemed to read me very well and could tell what I liked, so it was not an issue. Definitely going to keep my eye on the talent that comes through, because for 2 x the price of an AMP experience, it was 10 x the value.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape