Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 523 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 7838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6953

    What happened?

    Hey man, I know this post is old but doing my research and it popped up. I've been attracted to Ruby's posts for a while now but haven't been able to make things work. Spoke to her yesterday and was planning to set something up this coming week but then I see a few semi-bad reviews. You say you wouldn't repeat. What happened? Does she not look the same? Performance off? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    DMF.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird75  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's Ruby. Little thicker / little belly. Went to see her two weeks ago. In the past had some fun visits with her. With the time off I was hoping it would be the same. It wasn't. I wouldn't repeat.

  2. #6952

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    Here are some that she used to have in her ads a couple years ago. I can't speak to what she looks like now, but these were representative of her when I met her back then.
    I saw Kayla a few times in the past. She is very accommodating. She aims to please, worth the visit. I assure you'll have a good time.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  3. #6951

    Kayladdd pics

    Here are some that she used to have in her ads a couple years ago. I can't speak to what she looks like now, but these were representative of her when I met her back then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pExUOm.jpg‎   0SnxSv.jpg‎   atfzDW.jpg‎   mtiwmjewmgm5nzcyztbmnjq4y2mymdjkntvjnduyzwq3ndvkogu2.jpg‎  

  4. #6950

    More kayladdd info

    Some of you guys asked for her pics which I didn't have before. She's hosting early this morning at the motorlodge. Safe and always fun pm me for number and pics.

  5. #6949

    Sent a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by WTownAdam  [View Original Post]
    Guys, after seeing her many times, we've become good friends. She asked me to let people know she will be a hosting this morning and she lost all her contacts so if you'd like see her send her a text or message me and ill give you her info.
    Sent you a pm asking for her info.

  6. #6948

    Sent PM

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I'm looking to do something this weekend and if you have pics or an link to an old ad for Kayla that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance.

    DMF.
    Tried to post an old ad but this site scrambled the link, it had an old number anyway.

  7. #6947

    Pics or old ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by WTownAdam  [View Original Post]
    Guys, after seeing her many times, we've become good friends. She asked me to let people know she will be a hosting this morning and she lost all her contacts so if you'd like see her send her a text or message me and ill give you her info.
    Hello. I'm looking to do something this weekend and if you have pics or an link to an old ad for Kayla that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance.

    DMF.

  8. #6946

    Kayladdd lost numbers

    Guys, after seeing her many times, we've become good friends. She asked me to let people know she will be a hosting this morning and she lost all her contacts so if you'd like see her send her a text or message me and ill give you her info.

  9. #6945

    HIV Positive AD BEWARE!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Chicks who are trying to sell pussy would never put that in their ad. It is always, without exception somebody trying to harm them, usually a pimp they broke away from.

    Posting shit like this just helps whatever asshole published that.

    A2

  10. #6944
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years and is also a stripper. I've only ever seen her for a car date quickie. But this was many years ago.

  11. #6943

    The girl with the forehead tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    That site seems really fake and sketchy.
    She is real, also posts on skip. That pic is heavily filtered, she isn't that pretty, but the tattoos are real. She doesn't host, so I had to get a room. She was a cold fish with me, also did not allow daty, or kissing. She did take a pounding mish, but I wouldn't repeat.

  12. #6942

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    I texted her & comms were very quick & easy She quoted 100=BBBJCIM. She's located near woodtick rd & sharon rd in waterbury. She's also using that same name on her FB page

    Seems almost TGTBT as everything in the text went just too smoothly -LOL. I have my doubts but dam she looks good.
    She's real, dreamt of her about a month ago, without going into too much detail I had a very good time, some weight around the mid section but let's be honest, there aren't many 9-10's in this hobby, but her skills more than make up for it. I'd definitely repeat. Pretty open menu. Think she works a day job, does this for extra cash and fun.

  13. #6941
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    I went on a couple dates with her. She is real and legit. The pictures are a good representation of her.

  14. #6940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    That site seems really fake and sketchy.

  15. #6939

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    I texted her & comms were very quick & easy She quoted 100=BBBJCIM. She's located near woodtick rd & sharon rd in waterbury. She's also using that same name on her FB page

    Seems almost TGTBT as everything in the text went just too smoothly -LOL. I have my doubts but dam she looks good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape