Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 294 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1229

    New Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    She was on the 3rd. I stopped in and had an excellent visit with her. Also, if you text them in advance (I tried calling but didn't answer, then got a text back), they will reply and let you know if she is there. BTW, everything on the menu including bare.
    I can confirm Tina at New Spa is BBFS CIP. $$$ is a lot but she will let you release two loads balls deep. Not sure if I'd return since every other Everett location I have been too will allow BBFS CIP without question at the $$50 rate.

  2. #1228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    She was on the 3rd. I stopped in and had an excellent visit with her. Also, if you text them in advance (I tried calling but didn't answer, then got a text back), they will reply and let you know if she is there. BTW, everything on the menu including bare.

    Quote Originally Posted by DatyMan007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Tina is still at New Spa?

    Quite the drive for me so wondered on the lineup recently.

  3. #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Been there recently? Any more details to share?
    It was the same as previous times. Bella has been there for a while. Standard rub and tug. 1. 2 total. Pay a bit more and you can see a bit more.

  4. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, Angel Massage on Broadway just south of 19th is still open. Rubmaps lists it as closed. Perhaps someone with a membership can tell them. Still a very solid massage and HE.
    Been there recently? Any more details to share?

  5. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by DatyMan007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Tina is still at New Spa?

    Quite the drive for me so wondered on the lineup recently.
    I don't know, but if you text them, they may lie to you. Months ago, I was confused with New Spa and Shanghai. I texted them if Alyssa worked there at New spa, and they told me yes multiple times over a few weeks, even though she didn't work there. When I arrived, I asked for Alyssa and they didn't know who I was talking about. Same with a second visit. However, service was good the few times I went.

  6. #1224

    Tina at new spa

    Anyone know if Tina is still at New Spa?

    Quite the drive for me so wondered on the lineup recently.

  7. #1223
    G[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #1222

    Oh rlly?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

    Please do not feed the trolls.

    A2

  9. #1221
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 178

    I went next door to the Library too and heard plenty of sexy times thru the wall

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    ... I was curious if next door would hear anything, so after my session I went to the library to see if there's any funny noise or whatnot, turns out this place can't hear a damn thing lol.
    Also, I even had someone banging on the wall from the library and saying "keep it down in there!" during a rather loud fuck session with Nancy a few months ago.

  10. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Luihunter  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know legit massage providers with sold technique around the area with cute dressing and little bit of tease. Not looking for HE or extras as I can pick plenty of those places from here. Tbh but I hate serious providers as I almost always get horny during massages and don't want it to be awkward with someone who is not expecting it. LOL!

    Thanks in advance!

    One Happy Monger.
    Lomi Lomi Spa may work for you. Cute ladies, slight tease. DIY at the most.

  11. #1219

    Kiki. Shanghai

    I dreamed I met Kiki in Shanghai. The experience was a blast, so much fun with her, she was rlly into it and very vocal. At one point I was concerned the library next door would hear our snu snu. My experience with Kiki YMMV is she doesn't rlly do BBBJ, rather she just go for dt, and she would speak dirty with the little English she knows to spicy things up, and during snu snu she was very vocal and rlly enjoying the moment. We used up almost a whole hour snu snu, no time for massage. She's very fun, for sure will see her more. On a side note, since Kiki was so vocal I was curious if next door would hear anything, so after my session I went to the library to see if there's any funny noise or whatnot, turns out this place can't hear a damn thing lol.

  12. #1218

    Looking for recommendations on legit massage places with cute providers?

    Does anyone know legit massage providers with sold technique around the area with cute dressing and little bit of tease. Not looking for HE or extras as I can pick plenty of those places from here. Tbh but I hate serious providers as I almost always get horny during massages and don't want it to be awkward with someone who is not expecting it. LOL!

    Thanks in advance!

    One Happy Monger.

  13. #1217
    Just a heads up, Angel Massage on Broadway just south of 19th is still open. Rubmaps lists it as closed. Perhaps someone with a membership can tell them. Still a very solid massage and HE.

  14. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by HH216  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like my experiences at Milk Massage. Man, I wish they were still around.
    Wait Milk Massage in Orlando closed? RIP to the GOAT.

  15. #1215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118

    Milk?

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyMan718  [View Original Post]
    TS is odd to me as sometimes I feel like I am being cleaned like a cook room in Breaking Bad. That is just wasting time off the hour in my own opinion.

    I'm still chasing an experience I had in Orlando where this gorgeous little spinner gave me a nuru when I was in my back and let me slide in a few times. Pure heaven.
    Sounds like my experiences at Milk Massage. Man, I wish they were still around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape