Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 37354
-
06-13-24 02:09 #31984Senior Member

Posts: 25Natasha
She's strictly HJ only right?
Originally Posted by Gyxser70
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 23:44 #31983Senior Member

Posts: 755I Don't Know Them
They seem more like escorts. Maybe you'd get a better response in that forum.
Originally Posted by Twister11
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 22:46 #31982Senior Member

Posts: 81Health & Wellness Massage
Out in White Lake, it's fairly new, and a very nice place for a rub and tug from a fine 35 something lady. Especially if you are out in the boondocks like me. I didn't remember to get the name of the lady I saw, but she was very cool. I will hit it up again for sure.
I don't suggest asking for a hard massage, she is capable of putting holes in your body.
It's very clean and friendly.
-
06-12-24 19:25 #31981Senior Member

Posts: 38Mimi and Candy
Any reports of these two?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...-/028879701418
-
06-12-24 17:30 #31980Senior Member

Posts: 124Sam
I believe that to be Samantha who is working with Carla. Pics not real, used to have real pics in her ad but recently changed. Clinton township incall was good. Service was pretty meh. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Gyxser70
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 13:30 #31979Senior Member

Posts: 929M spa
This was an old legit massage school. Just a stones throw from bloom jin (now defunct). Based on the pics, I would guess legit. Seems like a big investment for Westland area.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 11:19 #31978Senior Member

Posts: 388Maybe rebranded
The place looks really nice. Might need to check it out. I recall another place at this address. Maybe it's a new owner and rebranded.
Originally Posted by Chuncy99
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 09:42 #31977Senior Member

Posts: 95Emma at A M
Stopped in to see Emma. As always, great massage, service and finish. She has an excellent body and attitude. She aims to please.
-
06-12-24 01:41 #31976Banned Member

Posts: 6Found a new place at Westland
Noticed a new place at Westland. Anyone tried or want to go find out?
Seems to be Asian spa.
mspawestland.com
-
06-11-24 20:09 #31975Senior Member

Posts: 219Natasha
I would also like to partake in the festivities. Pm open.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 15:43 #31974Senior Member

Posts: 178All Care
Yes. Meant AllCare.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 15:24 #31973Senior Member

Posts: 196This is completely spot on. That lady absolutely rakes in the cash and she has a frumpy mattress on the floor that's as hard as a rock. If you're on it, be careful as to how you move because it's possible you lift up one entire side of it. I could of swore unless it was my eyes playing tricks but one time I was putting my clothes back on and I was standing by the couch near the wall as far from the tv as possible and under the mattress it almost looked like a cinder block was one of the things propping it up. I thought are you kidding me??
Originally Posted by Rg0794
[View Original Post]
Natasha is great but cmon, man LOL.
-
06-11-24 14:45 #31972Senior Member

Posts: 347Maybe he meant AllCare.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 14:26 #31971Banned Member

Posts: 279Now you get it? I know you know.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 13:33 #31970Senior Member

Posts: 184He probably means All Care, which is actually in Dearborn.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
All Green remains closed.










Reply With Quote






