Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 4384
-
06-10-24 15:45 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 436Manscaping
Are there and manscapers in Brevard? I think Wendy is the only one I've seen.
-
06-05-24 18:34 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 490Charli Vids & Photos
UTR Charlie has since moved out of state and yet constantly speaks in awe of how awesome the forum treated her. Charli has now set up the mentioned erotic pathway of pics / vids. Anyone interested hit me up for direct contact. Enjoy "The Experience".
-
06-03-24 09:17 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 101Avery
Got picked up again on 6/1/2024 at 1:10 pm.
-
05-31-24 17:39 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 1944Site Problems
Yep I did and it worked! Thanks! Cheers Willie.
Originally Posted by BeachSid2
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 08:50 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 1057America's best
I saw Anastasia at the econo but there was an America's best that was way worse in terms of everything bad that cous possibly go wrong.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 21:47 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 490Eco Merritt Island sting
28th they called & caught STG Tiffany on $200 outcall. Never liked that place. Years ago UTR Anastasia stayed there and last year Zina.
-
05-28-24 21:10 #4093Banned Member

Posts: 1739Mercedes
Looks like she got picked up by uncle for hobby related charges.
Date: 05/28/2024.
Time: 2:26 AM.
Arresting Agency: Brevard County Sheriff's Office.
-
05-28-24 18:22 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 39Fix
Did you get my DM?
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 17:39 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 212Sugestion
Try the recommendations in the attached article.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
https://nordvpn.com/blog/fake-virus-warning-popup/
-
05-28-24 08:22 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 1944Fake Site Warning
I tried sending you a PM asking if you could help this tech challenged old guy exactly how to fix this issue? If anyone else can help please let me know! It's been very frustrating and annoying!
Originally Posted by BeachSid2
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 09:39 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 2959I threw paper, you threw rock!
Got to be you, my friend! No need to go into my reluctance to TOFTT, her ads show her as outcall only, that's a deal breaker for me! As much as I'm interested in her, absent offering incall, I may not ever be able to set up a meeting. Yep, all you, BR51!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
For what it's worth, my educated guess is that she's a legit provider, though I've no idea as to the accuracy of the pics.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/363368276978
-
05-20-24 17:10 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 1033I am reading this
Definitely not the kind of review we were hoping for and I do find it interesting that his request for a verification pic is what changed her attitude. She's / someone has been advertising in the Space Coast, Daytona Beach, and Orlando almost every day yet not one positive review that I can find. I'm not throwing in the towel just yet but it appears that one of us is going to have to TOFT and find out what the real deal is on this relatively new advertiser. Rock Paper Scissors JJ2??
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 16:16 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 2959Damn it!
Yo, BR51! You reading this? NOT the review we were hoping for! Kind of a "silver lining" thing, the OP isn't saying she's fake, just that she got an attitude when he asked for verification pics.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 00:07 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 72Maybe
Could be one of the MANY 3rd party adult advertisers that liter this site. While I haven't seen any issues on this site lately, it has been an issue in the past where adult advertising banners are targets of hackers, and you can become infected just by the ad displaying on your browser.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Any good anti-virus software should be able to detect this abnormal network traffic, and block the connection before any real damage is done, but it's never fool proof.
-
05-17-24 19:10 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 39Log on problem
I turned off my "fake site warning" in settings and fixed problem.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




