Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25843

    That's a big no

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Last one I swear. Is this girl the real deal or TGTBT? Has anyone ever met up with her? If so what was the damage? Thanks again! I appreciate all the responses on my earlier posts.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/367415605037
    She has many names but no one has ever posted seeing her but rather being robbed.

  2. #25842

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Deecee101  [View Original Post]
    I also saw her, today. Easy scheduling after a reference check, everything else as described. Excellent value but not full GFE. She's here until Monday, make it a great Sunday and see her.
    That should obviously read Linda, not Libda. Duh.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindaprivate

  3. #25841

    Back to her old tricks again

    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    Since these ads go down fast when this happens and she is likely to pop up again:
    Back to her old tricks again. I dealt with her a couple times maybe five or six years ago and the first two times were great and then things got horrible. Her weight dropped significantly and seemed as if the demons are taking control. She was away from the scene for probably 4-5 years and all of a sudden popped back up. Seems to be back to her same old tricks again went to see her one time and right in the middle of session she got up and said she wasn't doing it and stop so I left.

  4. #25840
    Anyone seen her? Have come close. She seems legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/473895085845

  5. #25839

    Petite throat suckerr

    Last one I swear. Is this girl the real deal or TGTBT? Has anyone ever met up with her? If so what was the damage? Thanks again! I appreciate all the responses on my earlier posts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/367415605037

  6. #25838

    Headed into town tomorrow

    Hey why'all, anyone have any experience with this gal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/945377270813

  7. #25837

    Libda

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilDeez123  [View Original Post]
    Came out of semi retirement to see her. Amazing time, I appreciate the Intel. She was totally my type and I hope she comes back in town soon.
    I also saw her, today. Easy scheduling after a reference check, everything else as described. Excellent value but not full GFE. She's here until Monday, make it a great Sunday and see her.

  8. #25836

    Gracie the young spinner in Durham is a scammer

    I met with her last night off hwy 55 shithole shady hotel. We both got naked had small talk, she actually looked good naked. Claimed she was 21 , maybe so but the hard drugs definitely makes her look closer to 30. She has a very meaty pussy. Rotten meth mouth, Average build, little slight belly, definitely wanted to finish the visit but once she collected my donation. She got on her phone, apparently messaged a guy to knock on the door. She hurry and got dressed, answered the door. And he came in yelling at me to get out.

  9. #25835
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates?
    Qv 110, hhr 170, hr 220 incall.

    I didn't try for GFE because of the ad. No idea if she'd have been open to it or if she'd have charged more.

  10. #25834
    Quote Originally Posted by Memers6350  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what her contacts are or if this is real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/legacylisa
    It's sort of suspicious that the URL is "legacylisa" but the name in the add is Jessica Lovett. I couldn't find anything searchig either.

  11. #25833

    Contact

    Does anyone know what her contacts are or if this is real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/legacylisa

  12. #25832
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So, against my better judgement and after being ghosted too many damn times, I went low and said yes to Lady. She was available, I'd gotten horny and she was responsive. Decided to go for it. Small house near Garner. She was cool at first, for about 1 minute, until she gets up off her knees and walks out of the room saying, "Just a sec. " Then I hear another door open and a guys footsteps, barking shit. I get dressed and headed out. It was some older guy, maybe her uncle or dad? Don't know and don't give a fuck. I texted her and said I'd spare her a business-destroying review here on USA if she'd give me even part of the money back. She shit her pants and begged me not to do that, but then wouldn't respond about the money. So, you're welcome.

    Avoid this thief. You've been warned. No doubt she'll change her number now and try to mask her pictures, so take note.

    https://escort13.com/post/98218935?currentPage=77

    https://secrethostess.com/category/e...-nc/name/lady/

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7b6efb1d7207ea
    Since these ads go down fast when this happens and she is likely to pop up again:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎  

  13. #25831

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Asdine246  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ. P.S. Said not GFE but that wasn't my experience and I didn't even mention wanting that during text. Idk if YMMV or if she just portrays stricter rules cause a significant other is paying attention. Experienced that recently with Reno and Dallas. Also she was near downtown at the time not WF so maybe she comes back?
    What were her rates?

  14. #25830

    Saving you from my mistake Thief!

    So, against my better judgement and after being ghosted too many damn times, I went low and said yes to Lady. She was available, I'd gotten horny and she was responsive. Decided to go for it. Small house near Garner. She was cool at first, for about 1 minute, until she gets up off her knees and walks out of the room saying, "Just a sec. " Then I hear another door open and a guys footsteps, barking shit. I get dressed and headed out. It was some older guy, maybe her uncle or dad? Don't know and don't give a fuck. I texted her and said I'd spare her a business-destroying review here on USA if she'd give me even part of the money back. She shit her pants and begged me not to do that, but then wouldn't respond about the money. So, you're welcome.

    Avoid this thief. You've been warned. No doubt she'll change her number now and try to mask her pictures, so take note.

    https://escort13.com/post/98218935?currentPage=77

    https://secrethostess.com/category/e...-nc/name/lady/

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7b6efb1d7207ea

  15. #25829
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ or covered?
    BBBJ. P.S. Said not GFE but that wasn't my experience and I didn't even mention wanting that during text. Idk if YMMV or if she just portrays stricter rules cause a significant other is paying attention. Experienced that recently with Reno and Dallas. Also she was near downtown at the time not WF so maybe she comes back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape