Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 1246 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21345

    Dominican ads

    Anyone try the (I'm assuming agency) that keeps posting all the ads with the Dominican girls all listed at 100 150 . Same ads with different girls.

  2. #21344
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You DFKd her knowing she also BBBJd that day?
    Hate to break this to you, but virtually every provider I've ever known who did DFK also did BBBJ. So if you've ever DFK'd a provider, you've almost certainly had your mouth someplace where some other dude's dick was earlier.

  3. #21343

    Jade January

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jade-jan...socket-1037857

    Anyone know anything about her?

    I've never seen her post until now.

  4. #21342
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Idk who that is. But when I did Google the picture. It send me to the original poster with their face not blur at all, she even have her snapchat and Instagram on the ad.
    I'm not seeing that now. One brings me to porn video thou. LOL.

  5. #21341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    her name is Stella Rose. Does that name mean anything to anyone who has been around longer than me? I do see some references to that name from reviews going back 3 or 4 years.
    Idk who that is. But when I did Google the picture. It send me to the original poster with their face not blur at all, she even have her snapchat and Instagram on the ad.

  6. #21340
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    That's funny as I've been trying to figure out where I saw her picture.
    her name is Stella Rose. Does that name mean anything to anyone who has been around longer than me? I do see some references to that name from reviews going back 3 or 4 years.

  7. #21339
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You DFKd her knowing she also BBBJd that day?
    There are dudes that I've seen that DATY chicks who do bareback. Different strokes for different folks.

  8. #21338

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You DFKd her knowing she also BBBJd that day?
    Occupational hazard. Bought her a drink and she was working a wad of gum pretty good. LOL.

  9. #21337
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    That's Kami (sp?) from Desires. I'm a fan. Great DFK and BBBJ. It was $300 plus house. Overpaid, but she was looking great and was very enthusiastic.
    You DFKd her knowing she also BBBJd that day?

  10. #21336
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I reported her ad before. She is not the girl in the ad. If you google search her pic. It's from Florida. Good luck.
    That's funny as I've been trying to figure out where I saw her picture.

  11. #21335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/140237181039

    Any feedback. Going to give a try later this week. So far been easy to work with.
    I reported her ad before. She is not the girl in the ad. If you google search her pic. It's from Florida. Good luck.

  12. #21334

    Attleboro area

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/140237181039

    Any feedback. Going to give a try later this week. So far been easy to work with.

  13. #21333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus  [View Original Post]
    I have seen here a couple times and she was easy to talk to, clean, no sign of demons and no upselling. She was chill, easy going, and fair and delivered as promised and even let me take some pics which is my thing.
    Does she allow BBBJ cim?

    Thanks.

  14. #21332

    Ditz

    As a someone else said she's a ditz. Look pretty good. Takes a pounding will cim for a little extra. Good overall for the price.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/039908870283

    Any input from anyone about this gal to offer, demons? Etc.

    Post or PM.

    Thanks.

  15. #21331

    Jenna aka Kami

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieJanowski  [View Original Post]
    This girl works at Desire, so just go meet her there. Although I have heard she's a scammer there so I would watch out.
    That's Kami (sp?) from Desires. I'm a fan. Great DFK and BBBJ. It was $300 plus house. Overpaid, but she was looking great and was very enthusiastic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape