Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 376 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4001

    Maple leaf Mia

    First time getting Mia at ML. What a body in her. Great teasing, enthusiastic and a good finish. My new favorite.

  2. #4000
    Quote Originally Posted by Umn18  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. Relatively new to this and seeking some advice. Recently visited an AMP in the south metro. Was flirty but ended in self finish and that's all. Ended up tipping $30 but was met with some disapproval and request for more.

    Did I tip too low? Is that normal? Don't want to disrespect anyone, but certainly want to understand the norm.
    I probably would have tipped $10-$20 and never come back.

  3. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNoit2  [View Original Post]
    Listen, carefully. The only thing you did wrong was tipping $30. Why? Because it wasn't to low it was actually to damn high. Never ever do that again. If they ever do that tip $20 and leave. Personally, $20 I would tip, but if I have two $10 bills in my wallet, then they would only get one of them for that. I only say this because teasing leads up to this and if they're not following through with their "teasing session" then that's what they're getting.
    Agreed. I only tip for what she does, not what I do. DIY is by definition not something she is doing. I would add one detail, I would tip the $10, or maybe $20 if the massage was excellent, but make sure she saw I had more to give if she had done more. Don't need to do that if you flashed what you had when paying the house fee, but if that got paid to the mamasan, then good to show the masseuse at tip time what she missed out on.

  4. #3998
    Quote Originally Posted by Umn18  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. Relatively new to this and seeking some advice. Recently visited an AMP in the south metro. Was flirty but ended in self finish and that's all. Ended up tipping $30 but was met with some disapproval and request for more.

    Did I tip too low? Is that normal? Don't want to disrespect anyone, but certainly want to understand the norm.
    Listen, carefully. The only thing you did wrong was tipping $30. Why? Because it wasn't to low it was actually to damn high. Never ever do that again. If they ever do that tip $20 and leave. Personally, $20 I would tip, but if I have two $10 bills in my wallet, then they would only get one of them for that. I only say this because teasing leads up to this and if they're not following through with their "teasing session" then that's what they're getting.

  5. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by Umn18  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. Relatively new to this and seeking some advice. Recently visited an AMP in the south metro. Was flirty but ended in self finish and that's all. Ended up tipping $30 but was met with some disapproval and request for more.

    Did I tip too low? Is that normal? Don't want to disrespect anyone, but certainly want to understand the norm.
    I never tip more than 20/25 for DIY and I've had instances where they asked for more like 40 or 50! Also, I had a couple places where they only offered DIY on my 1st visit, but things opened up on later visits.

  6. #3996

    Senior member looking for advice

    I will be arriving from Florida. I am only in town one night. Is there anything available near Maple Grove? If you would share what services they offer, and expected tip. Please PM me and thank you for any advice offered.

  7. #3995

    Dui

    Quote Originally Posted by Umn18  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. Relatively new to this and seeking some advice. Recently visited an AMP in the south metro. Was flirty but ended in self finish and that's all. Ended up tipping $30 but was met with some disapproval and request for more.

    Did I tip too low? Is that normal? Don't want to disrespect anyone, but certainly want to understand the norm.
    30 too much for dui, if I got a good massage and not shorted on time. I will give 20 and not come back.

  8. #3994

    Inbox was full

    Quote Originally Posted by Pga231  [View Original Post]
    Sent PM, (full), but I think I know who you're referring too.
    Sorry guys, but I didn't know I was full. Inbox cleared up.

  9. #3993

    Advice. BVille AMP

    Hi there. Relatively new to this and seeking some advice. Recently visited an AMP in the south metro. Was flirty but ended in self finish and that's all. Ended up tipping $30 but was met with some disapproval and request for more.

    Did I tip too low? Is that normal? Don't want to disrespect anyone, but certainly want to understand the norm.

  10. #3992

    Advice. BVille AMP

    Hi there. Relatively new to this and seeking some advice. Recently visited an AMP in the south metro. Was flirty but ended in self finish and that's all. Ended up tipping $30 but was met with some disapproval and request for more.

    Did I tip too low? Is that normal? Don't want to disrespect anyone, but certainly want to understand the norm.

  11. #3991
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    This is a second location for a great place in St Paul area, now you can get some fun without driving all over creation. Send pm if interested.

    Two girls working and my fav Chinese girl w fake tits is there now.

    W. Buck.
    Tried but your inbox is full. Please PM! I will reply with my own intel.

  12. #3990
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    This is a second location for a great place in St Paul area, now you can get some fun without driving all over creation. Send pm if interested.

    Two girls working and my fav Chinese girl w fake tits is there now.

    W. Buck.
    Sent PM, (full), but I think I know who you're referring too.

  13. #3989
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    This is a second location for a great place in St Paul area, now you can get some fun without driving all over creation. Send pm if interested.

    Two girls working and my fav Chinese girl w fake tits is there now.

    W. Buck.
    IF you don't mind shoot me a PM, much appreciated!

  14. #3988

    PMs are full

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    This is a second location for a great place in St Paul area, now you can get some fun without driving all over creation. Send pm if interested.

    Two girls working and my fav Chinese girl w fake tits is there now.

    W. Buck.
    Hey Woozer,

    Your PMs are full, you may want to clear them out so people can message you!

  15. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    This is a second location for a great place in St Paul area, now you can get some fun without driving all over creation. Send pm if interested.

    Two girls working and my fav Chinese girl w fake tits is there now.

    W. Buck.
    Can you PM me? I can't message you. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape