rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16420
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I bought a TracFone at Walmart, probably 2 years ago, I think it was about $50. For the activation, I made up all the necessary info, name, dob, etc. I buy a card once a month to fill it up, that costs $20, though they have them for as little as $10. Everything done in cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlvic  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    Can I get some guidance on how / where to get a burner phone please? There are lots of options in stores but it looks like they need activation? Are their any prepaid phones that doesn't require activation at WM?

    Thanks in advance!

    -OV.
    I'll second Jayjaytwo: I got a Tracfone burner years ago and it has served me well. I bought my last one when 3 G service was going the way of the dinosaur a couple years ago. No big frills, but it is a smartphone. Got it at Target, paid cash. Every three months I have to buy a 60 minute /90 day card, cash for $19 at almost anywhere, like 7-11. One thing is, if you're like me, most all of your correspondence with providers is through texts. Some of these ladies can eat them up with inane messages. I heard about buying cards for Tracfones for $5 good for 1,000 text messages. I used to be able to find them at Walmarts, but haven't been able to for a while. Now I buy them on Amazon using a cash card like Greendot. They are real. 1,000 messages for $5 keeps me going for quite a while, even with the most scatterbrained, ADHD providers, LOL!

  2. #16419
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladder20  [View Original Post]
    I have real estate out in space to sell you if you think her pics are real. Most likely a Latina provider who's a catfish that you would be taking a risk seeing.
    Thank you for that! Wishful thinking on my part.

  3. #16418
    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    1. She doesn't look Latina at all.

    2. That address 26XX McCoy road is renowned for catfishing, I personally have been catfished by an older chubbier Latina.

    3. If you do a reverse search you will find an instagram model.

    https://www.instagram.com/rachelkere...h6anVsMnYzdjA1

    Not saying you can't do Rachel but will cost you a kidney . .
    LOL.. Thanks for the information.

  4. #16417

    Burner

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlvic  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    Can I get some guidance on how / where to get a burner phone please? There are lots of options in stores but it looks like they need activation? Are their any prepaid phones that doesn't require activation at WM?

    Thanks in advance!

    -OV.
    I bought a TracFone at Walmart, probably 2 years ago, I think it was about $50. For the activation, I made up all the necessary info, name, dob, etc. I buy a card once a month to fill it up, that costs $20, though they have them for as little as $10. Everything done in cash.

  5. #16416
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlvic  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    Can I get some guidance on how / where to get a burner phone please? There are lots of options in stores but it looks like they need activation? Are their any prepaid phones that doesn't require activation at WM?

    Thanks in advance!.
    You can use a text app and then get another app that hides it in a calculator app that requires a password.

  6. #16415

    Burner

    Hello fellow mongers.

    Can I get some guidance on how / where to get a burner phone please? There are lots of options in stores but it looks like they need activation? Are their any prepaid phones that doesn't require activation at WM?

    Thanks in advance!

    -OV.

  7. #16414

  8. #16413

    So many red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    1. She doesn't look Latina at all.

    2. That address 26XX McCoy road is renowned for catfishing, I personally have been catfished by an older chubbier Latina.

    3. If you do a reverse search you will find an instagram model.

    https://www.instagram.com/rachelkere...h6anVsMnYzdjA1

    Not saying you can't do Rachel but will cost you a kidney . .

  9. #16412

    Faker than a 3 dollar bill.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    I have real estate out in space to sell you if you think her pics are real. Most likely a Latina provider who's a catfish that you would be taking a risk seeing.

  10. #16411
    Anyone travel these roads to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/170936397
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0932.jpeg‎   IMG_0931.jpeg‎  

  11. #16410
    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    My friend Keke is planning a visit to Orlando if there is enough interest. Contributing SMs let me know if interested and I'll send more details.

    GS.
    Yes some details.

  12. #16409
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparGuy  [View Original Post]
    Never seen VIP girls with the uncertainty I read you get. But with Carol you know what your getting 10's almost and can read thier reviews on TER and know what you're getting from them as for service.
    How can I get connected with Carol? I have seen VIPs for years and always a good report but as you guys have noted, they just keep raising prices. Feel free to DM me.

  13. #16408

    Keke

    My friend Keke is planning a visit to Orlando if there is enough interest. Contributing SMs let me know if interested and I'll send more details.

    GS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-05-31-17-03-30-01_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-05-31-17-03-53-58_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4~2.jpg‎  

  14. #16407

    On my list.

    Hey why'all, another fellow monger from out of town coming to visit you next week. As an older monger, I got a couple of things on my list which very much includes Venezuelan Or Latina, Beautiful girl. While I like a thick girl, and this case I'd really like to get that beautiful fit girl with the tan and dark hair. I've been watching your forms and see a few different options. If anyone had any personal recommendations for me to consider. Feel free to PM meI'll be staying near I four and West Osceola.

    I'll also be going to visit Eden, but looking for someone that is UTR or or low-key. Personality is a huge plus.

    Thanks for hearing my rambling. Make it a safe and productive day!

  15. #16406

    New legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimatt95  [View Original Post]
    What legislation?
    Got to be referring to HB 197.

    Here's the full text: https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bil...illText/er/PDF.

    And a nice summary: https://fcachiro.org/blogpost/211769...nto-Compliance.

    By the way, if you scroll back a bit, this was discussed at length.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape