Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 43541
-
06-03-24 23:07 #40151Senior Member

Posts: 1247Coco treated you well? Was it FS? I was never able to get it from her. At some point she actually said that she can not do it at the parlor, but would do it outside for 400. LOL! I somehow decided against doing it with her for that much.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 19:42 #40150Senior Member

Posts: 346Island of lost AMP favs
It is probably not too far from where the lost socks end up. So many of our favs in the blink of an eye disappear forever. I have learned years ago this is standard in this hobby it's too difficult to trace and don't worry someone will appear to be your new favorite. Going to queens / flushing still like trying to find needle in haystack. Unless you have connections to higher level intelligence it is a difficult process.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 18:36 #40149Senior Member

Posts: 251908
Hit up 1908 in the brook. Young girl with a great body but limited menu without at least $120 on the table. Not worth it and she seemed kind of fucked up too. Massage was awful.
-
06-03-24 18:09 #40148Senior Member

Posts: 283Cocos
Hard to argue, but the Coco Danny referenced at 558 treated me quite well last summer / fall for whatever reasons. Tried to determine her whereabouts, or if still at 558, but no luck so far. Expect she is back in Queens. Any intel appreciated.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 18:00 #40147Senior Member

Posts: 1247Dave, the one at 1105 (next to Trader Joe's) is reliably FS now. I wasn't turned down a single time lately. Older ladies but fit. They advertise as having new ownership and they definitely differ from what it used to be.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 13:09 #40146Senior Member

Posts: 172And that right there is why most providers want the tip up front if they don't know you, this kind of shit happens a lot, and yes, if you must be a walk in, if they are busy, be like Mattis, ask what time you should come back and just get the fuck out of there.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 08:32 #40145Senior Member

Posts: 2121Had to go back several posts, sounds like the new place in Newton on Walnut st. Reports are all over the place on what is offered. Newton does have a lot of Rub and Tug places but expanded menus seem to get shut down fast.
Originally Posted by Monty281
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 00:31 #40144Senior Member

Posts: 53Wondering what place this is?
Sorry, am having trouble connecting the dots here. Where / what"s the name of this place?
Originally Posted by KenBarbie82
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 20:11 #40143Senior Member

Posts: 42Your awesome thanks!
Wow I tried what you said and it works on my phone! Thanks so much!
Originally Posted by INeed
[View Original Post]
Anyone know how to make it work on Safari on the laptop?
Thanks so much!
-
06-02-24 17:13 #40142Senior Member

Posts: 3853Cleveland Circle
https://boston.craigslist.org/search/bts#search=1 card 0 0.
Strolling through CL to see what's new. I've been to this place over a year ago. The first time, she rubbed me over the sheets. The second time (a different lady), wouldn't do it at all. But would watch my DIY. Never returned after that. Has anyone been there lately? If you go further down the street at the Brookline / Brighton line, there's another AMP where they would do the normal release.
-
06-02-24 16:28 #40141Senior Member

Posts: 3853Nothing. He needed his dick rubbed and it was busy. That, in itself is frustrating. Some people, including myself don't have time for appointments. I walk in, if they're busy, I leave and if they're not, then good for me. For the most part, I do get in. This guy was just a dick. I've heard a lot worse behind the curtain. One guy said the massage sucked and didn't tip, even though he got a HJ. Another came in and was told that it was busy and openly said he wanted a HJ only and it will be quick. Basically, he was willing to sit on the couch, unzip and get HJ right then and there. Dude must've been drunk or just ignorant. The lady told him to "get out" and he was talking shit the whole time while exiting.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
If you spend one week at a parlor and listen to all the clients that go through the place, you can write a damn book about your experience.
-
06-02-24 16:07 #40140Senior Member

Posts: 1811Brave Browser seems to work OK.
Originally Posted by MikeApple
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 15:33 #40139Senior Member

Posts: 346I use DuckDuckGo
On iPhone use DuckDuckGo then I can burn the search after.
Originally Posted by INeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 15:22 #40138Senior Member

Posts: 87Potential answer.
I had that issue in my cell phone only. Go into settings, select safari, scroll down and turn off fraudulent website warning. Worked for me anyway.
QUOTE=I don't know if this is the right place to post this.
My USA sex guide seems to get blocked in Chrome and Safari.
It will flash red and say something like it's an unsecured site and block it.
How do you guys get around this?
I tried VPN but it doesn't seem to work.
Firefox seems to work but it's really slow and sometimes doesn't work.
Thanks!
-
06-02-24 10:11 #40137Banned Member

Posts: 393Spa etiquette or strange fetish?
I went for a massage yesterday and had set the appointment the day before so I would get the first appointment. Anyway we start the massage and 5 minutes in another monger comes through the door. Since she was the only person there she left the room to tell the customer she was busy and he should come back at 10:30 or call / text to make an appointment. This is where it gets strange, he asks to wait, she explains that it is going to be an hour yet he keeps insisting. After 5 minutes of arguing she puts her foot down and gives him the boot. When she came back to the room, she told me he did the same thing the day before. I hate to even think what this guy's motivation is.










Reply With Quote






