Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 13354
-
06-11-24 12:19 #12109Regular Member

Posts: 17Staying in South Tampa near base. Any legit massages with finish? Thanks.
-
06-11-24 07:35 #12108Senior Member

Posts: 2419Is that 90 on top of the 50? Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by OldFag
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 20:04 #12107Senior Member

Posts: 331Toftt at aa sunshine on Busch Blvd at 6:15
AA sunshine.
Just left AA sunshine on Busch Boulevard an hour and A half ago and this was the best massage experience I've ever had. The girl was 24 from Japan spoke perfect English. The charge was 50 for a half hour. I gave her ninety dollars to get a blowjob and to eat her pussy wow that was the hottest girl I've ever seen naked in my life, I'd be lying if I said she wasn't perfect.
Her face was a six out of 10 her body was a 10 out of 10 perfect teardrop titties abs. Kitty was perfectly shaved just a little bit of fuzz stuck my tongue deep in her asshole and she moaned loudly.
-
06-10-24 16:08 #12106Senior Member

Posts: 331Crystal spa on Kennedy from may 12th
Went there on may 12th made a report in the Pasco section but not here.
Arrived at about 10:30 AM was created by Mama and she brought me to the room 70 bucks and then a hot cream came in and she fucked me. It was 1 80 plus the original 70.
-
06-01-24 14:55 #12105Regular Member

Posts: 9Relax day spa in Wesley Chapel is a good option.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 09:34 #12104Senior Member

Posts: 62Red Apple
Has anyone been to RA lately? It's always been my go-to place but I've been out of the game for a while. Has anyone seen someone besides Tina or Bella?
-
05-28-24 23:23 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 130Closed memorial day
Thanks everyone for the response, went to Palace fowler yesterday for a memorial special. But the sign was off and the door was locked. No fireworks.
-
05-28-24 14:52 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 107Wesley chapel Area
Asked this on the Pasco board and did not receive a response. Does anyone know of a L1 or more place in the Wesley Chapel area (or within 20-25 minutes)?
-
05-28-24 02:13 #12101Regular Member

Posts: 9Poor work ethic at Palace on Fowler?
I've gone there like 3 times and I'm pretty sure there is only 1 person who works and maybe lives there. I always go for a 1 hour massage and she only wanted to do 30 min. She eventually agreed and gave me a table shower that was nice, and then a decent massage followed by a HJ. Then when I pointed out that it had only been about 30 min she did something I've never seen. She brought me the difference between 30 min and 1 hour and said she had an appointment soon.
Originally Posted by TheHotAzn
[View Original Post]
I tried a few more times and it became clear to me she only wants to do 30 min massages. Maybe some of you have had better luck or prefer them, but that's my experience. If you like 30 min massages with a HE then it's a pretty good place. That said call ahead to avoid a wait as there is only her.
-
05-27-24 07:17 #12100Senior Member

Posts: 189Palace on Fowler
HJ place. Once I was offered BJ, passed when she came back into the room with saran wrap LOL.
Originally Posted by TheHotAzn
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 07:04 #12099Senior Member

Posts: 35Palace
Been awhile since I've been here. Only went once and received HJ, just lay naked on the table.
Originally Posted by TheHotAzn
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 17:20 #12098Senior Member

Posts: 130Palace off fowler
Anyone try palace off fowler? Looks to be a toss up between legit or HJ only place. Would appreciate any intel, thanks fellas.
-
05-26-24 08:40 #12097Senior Member

Posts: 423Kennedy
Every local knew Kennedy was full of those "special massage joints". It was kinda of a running joke and tolerated. The group Clean Up Kennedy made some noise but don't think it had much impact. A TV news news crew even got inside one of the joints.
I think the real death of Kennedy has been the rising real estate prices and lack workers. Most of the spa workers, Korean the youngest group in there 40's and 50's getting ready for retirement. There's just not a younger generation that wants to do the job.
-
05-25-24 17:19 #12096Senior Member

Posts: 303Ok, I'll bite..
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/l7TWLxCIgwE?si=AG1DpVxm-iM8t-RU
-
05-25-24 12:48 #12095Senior Member

Posts: 934Kennedy has fallen
Kennedy is a shell of its former glory. We used to have Kim and Lucky's, plus Yoshiko Orange Crystal Yokohama and Venus over by the new midtown development. Even Spa 36 for a while on Himes. Pour one out for Kennedy.
Hey Robert, we should start a band!
Great idea John, what should we call it?
Originally Posted by RubMapper
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




