Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 60875
-
05-24-24 15:30 #56720Senior Member

Posts: 332Your Appointment
As I've said before, the first lesson Asian girls learn in Asian Massage 101 is "a bird in the hand".
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
In many places your appointment is usually only good if no one gets there before you.
Especially if you aren't known at that shop.
-
05-24-24 13:28 #56719Senior Member

Posts: 189I am in Sydney Australia this month. It is New York city at half the cost!
Originally Posted by ChrisBingo
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 12:38 #56718Senior Member

Posts: 124Alice alternatives
While we wait to see if Li's and Alice will ever return (any updates from those who talk to the owner? I'm wondering who are some other heavy chested providers one can visit. Real, fake, older, younger, etc doesn't matter I just like a nice set of tits. Anybody got some good recommendations?
As always PM's are welcome and can trade info.
Thanks,
KC.
-
05-24-24 12:32 #56717Senior Member

Posts: 124Just curious, why go there at all? That's a long drive for anybody in Atlanta. Is there something special about that place?
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
Also, yeah many do not honor appointments because people don't show up all the time. It's better if you're a repeat customer that way they know you but even then not guaranteed.
-
05-24-24 12:14 #56716Senior Member

Posts: 4060It's half and half when it comes to making appointments. If it's slow you'll get her. If it's busy it's unlikely. Sometimes you'll get the girl you want and sometimes you won't. You literally could call when you pull up to the place, wait, then go in. Chances are you'll still may not get the girl you want. All about making $$. Monger comes in, whatever girl available, he gets her.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 11:00 #56715Senior Member

Posts: 28This is very typical here. I used to make appointments and they'd honor them but lately, they are totally first come first served. I've given up on them and moved on.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 00:19 #56714Senior Member

Posts: 67Terra Chi in Gainesville.
Appointments don't mean anything to them. They grab the quick dollar where they can. I set up an appointment for this morning and make the long drive up there. Never been and took the advice of a previous monger on who to choose thinking it will be worth my time. I get there about 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment and the mamasan says that she just took a customer. I can wait 50 minutes and she will be ready. I say that I had scheduled an appointment with her and all she says is "Sorry". Not much I can do, but I am not going to give them my money, so I drive home pissed off. Anyone out there have any issues with scheduling an appointment? I have used appointments at other locations and generally they work out for me; I get the girl I want at the time I want.
-
05-23-24 22:06 #56713Senior Member

Posts: 106Big titties. Baby pushy
This sounds a lot like a chick I've seen for a decade now. Nipples like pencil erasers. Just had some body work done too so she's not so pudgy now. Private Shop by the Varsity on JCB.
Originally Posted by DfkMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 22:01 #56712Senior Member

Posts: 106Moonlite
GPS =thinks her pussy is gold. Moonlite is the shop. Hot little spinner not the skinny owl. Not really my style since she doesn't want you to touch her at all. And her name was Miki.
Originally Posted by DfkMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 19:46 #56711Senior Member

Posts: 70Ditto no reply to text. Please advise. Just called Voice mail George wth
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 13:54 #56710Senior Member

Posts: 70Her name and 3 spots
Hello you did nit mention her name. Plus you said 3+ spots.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 13:50 #56709Senior Member

Posts: 70I have no idea.
Originally Posted by HornyKojak
[View Original Post]
What you are saying or the Location I assume here bane mili.
-
05-23-24 13:35 #56708Senior Member

Posts: 70Where is this dream located?
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 13:23 #56707Senior Member

Posts: 70RubMaps help
I am struggling getting access to rubmaps. I do not use bitcoin. Is there anybody that can assist me. I have an account. Or share with me and I will pay you. THANKS for your patience.
-
05-22-24 21:53 #56706Senior Member

Posts: 25Did you text the number listed on Google ahead of time to make appointment with Ilene? Does she allow OTC or UTC?
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
TIA.











Reply With Quote




