Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2504
-
05-29-24 21:41 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 27I would avoid Jade unless she gets better.
She had her top and bottom entire session, what can you say about massage it is what it is when it comes to Nuru. At the end she only at her top off and her bottom still on and gave jackhammer, she seemed like she didn't want to be there. We still had some time remaining she asked if I still want more massages but I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Originally Posted by CaptainSteve19
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 11:16 #1333Regular Member

Posts: 12Ig
What's up with all these IG scams and people trying to get deposit money for nuru appointments?
-
05-23-24 23:34 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 57Independent NURU / Milking?
Never tried this miliking edging thing.
Thoughts on these 2?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...g-Beach/Lotuss
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ach/angelbabyy
-
05-23-24 21:20 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 57Independent NURU / Milking?
Never tried this miliking edging thing.
Thoughts on these 2?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...g-Beach/Lotuss
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ach/angelbabyy
-
05-23-24 15:24 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 199I have not noticed a buyers market as you say ha. It does seem, like you say, that many providers are trying to get away with doing less and more half assed as of late. I tend to never repeat with anyone who doesn't at least give the illusion of actually trying. And I have not had any providers offer any kind of lower rate. Though I have seen 15 min session advertised on IG and such.
Originally Posted by Jl104
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 20:07 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 87Anybody noticing if the market is cooling and maybe its back to a buyers market? Left the country for a few weeks and even before that I wasnt mongering much due to how I felt quality of service was sliding and even B-tier providers were acting A-tier.
I wonder if the slowing consumer spending is hitting these ladies too?
-
05-22-24 13:27 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 478I have in my entire life gotten two free massages in appreciation for my posts bringing them business. I don't care for a ton of providers that I'll never see again and aren't great and have posted LOL. Mia is rad and offered me said she offers those sessions, I'm also hygienic and polite and have built a rapport with most of the providers and tip the front desk every time. And I would never ever in a million years called Ramona "fit" - I said "thick, not fat" like every single bbl chick you'd find at oc11.
Originally Posted by CumDripp
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 21:21 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 172Hmm Frank is sort of known as sort of a shill, will rarely talk bad about any provider, doesn't get paid to write reviews, but has gotten special treatment after a review is made on on his repeat visits, which still sort of incentives writing a positive review and to not talk trash. Learned the same thing with Ramona who is really thick and not fit.
Originally Posted by LaserTag235
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 17:35 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 332Think and cute.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
Sensualriley5.
-
05-19-24 18:55 #1325Regular Member

Posts: 3Mia at Laguna Nuru
I somewhat recently saw Mia after reading Frank's report. A pretty girl with a booty that was down to PM piqued my interest! Unfortunately, I wish I had seen someone else instead. She didn't offer any of the massages Frank mentioned when I saw her and asked.
Mia was very nice and pleasant, but our chemistries didn't click. She seemed very professional throughout (not sure how long she has been doing this). No body to body before the flip (which is always great), no teasing, no edging, no sensuality. I will say she is nice looking and is very slim / fit, and has a booty that's good for how slim she is, but not a booty that I was expecting or got excited about. She also charged more than the usual rate at the location, and it wasn't worth it in the end.
Give her a shot if she sounds like what you'd like. Maybe you'll click better.
-
05-18-24 20:50 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 478Chanel or Mia or Angel or Storm.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 18:41 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 665Thanks for the tips, Laguna has great fake pics, but of course they are fake.
Anyone you recomend that is actually cute and skinny?
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 19:54 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 332Here's a few.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
Laguna_nurus.
Vivid. Alice_ a try.
Sensualriley5.
Ocbodyrub.
-
05-15-24 18:42 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 665Looking for a good nuru experence
I've got a friend that's never done nuru or any massage place. We're hitting the OC coffee shops and then he wants to try nuru. I've been out of the OC scene for a while and I'd love a great recomendation. He's a bit picky and really wants a young cute girl. In the old days he would have loved honey, is one of the OC shops all cute girls like Honey was back in the day. He has money and doesn't care about the cost, bonus if he can get FS, but not required.
I'm a fan of ROM, but he's not allowed there for reasons.
Help a brother out. I don't want to wade through the whole forum, yeah I know its lazy, sorry.
-
05-14-24 16:38 #1320Regular Member

Posts: 3Nabi at Haven
I recently saw Nabi at Haven for the first time. Great experience and I will definitely repeat in the future. It was my first time at Haven, but I requested Nabi based on some reports here and the 'look alike' they post online.
Very pretty face, great body, and fun, bubbly personality. I have limited Nuru experience so far, but it seemed to be a pretty good session. She basically went full time and tried to make the session last the whole time. She didn't offer any extra options and I didn't ask.
She has some ink, so if that's something you like, she is worth seeing.











Reply With Quote






