Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 59496
-
05-23-24 22:01 #55281Senior Member

Posts: 106Moonlite
GPS =thinks her pussy is gold. Moonlite is the shop. Hot little spinner not the skinny owl. Not really my style since she doesn't want you to touch her at all. And her name was Miki.
Originally Posted by DfkMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 19:46 #55280Senior Member

Posts: 70Ditto no reply to text. Please advise. Just called Voice mail George wth
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 13:54 #55279Senior Member

Posts: 70Her name and 3 spots
Hello you did nit mention her name. Plus you said 3+ spots.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 13:50 #55278Senior Member

Posts: 70I have no idea.
Originally Posted by HornyKojak
[View Original Post]
What you are saying or the Location I assume here bane mili.
-
05-23-24 13:35 #55277Senior Member

Posts: 70Where is this dream located?
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 13:23 #55276Senior Member

Posts: 70RubMaps help
I am struggling getting access to rubmaps. I do not use bitcoin. Is there anybody that can assist me. I have an account. Or share with me and I will pay you. THANKS for your patience.
-
05-22-24 21:53 #55275Senior Member

Posts: 25Did you text the number listed on Google ahead of time to make appointment with Ilene? Does she allow OTC or UTC?
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
TIA.
-
05-22-24 21:49 #55274Senior Member

Posts: 29NYC massage
Go read the Manhattan massage board.
Why can't Atl be like that! LOL.
Guys here bumbling around and NYC is Gods speed.
-
05-22-24 21:42 #55273Senior Member

Posts: 209I'm in the same boat. Text and call with no response.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 19:51 #55272Regular Member

Posts: 10Mia / Monica at ML?
Does anyone know where Mia / Monica at ML went? PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Tuffii99
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 16:47 #55271Senior Member

Posts: 67Flow Massage.
I saw a post for this place, but I have tried calling and texting but no reply. Can someone DM how to get in touch with Kati. Is it a secret handshake or something?
-
05-22-24 16:19 #55270Senior Member

Posts: 315Any one has been to any of Sam's spots lately? Curious to know the rotation. Anyone worth seen.
-
05-22-24 12:00 #55269Senior Member

Posts: 297Nope
I drove by and it's closed. Went to July and got a very skilled edging massage from the owl on duty. Way past her prime but serious skills.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoveMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 09:27 #55268Senior Member

Posts: 48Bd
I used to be a regular there a few years ago but the girl I used to see moved to another spot. She would give HJ but nothing else. I wouldn't be surprised if this place is totally legit now but I don't know.
Originally Posted by Han57
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 08:08 #55267Senior Member

Posts: 677 Healing
Last I drove by there, which was awhile ago, it was still closed. Though I just checked Google and it has updated times for when they are open now. So it's not that far off the interstate if you are coming from Chattanooga. Would you stop by there to confirm for us?
Originally Posted by LouisCypher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






