Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 930 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 13936
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11671

    AI photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole  [View Original Post]
    https://www.escortwine.com/escort/lacey-ray/667226

    I am going to visit Vegas next week. I am interested to set up a meeting with her. Does anyone meet with her? Does she legit?
    This is quite possibly the fakest ad ever posted in here. In one picture she has 6 fingers.

  2. #11670
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryBacker  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Vegas in a couple of weeks and am looking for some solid info on pricing. I'm happy to share info on the DC and Philly scenes if anyone who sends an DM is interested. Essentially I'm open to an escort, casino girl, or AMP. Or even just the best places to go in town to scope out amateurs. Back east I do a lot of AMPs and the quality is consistently what I'd call a B- to a B+ for an all-in total of roughly $$. Almost never a true A+. Assuming I'm paying for more than just drinks, I'm likely looking at an hour with legit A+ talent or a longer session with something in my typical B-/ B+ range.

    More than willing to hear specific recommendations, but primarily I'm looking for a sense of budget. Thanks for any help.
    You can look at tryst. Link or pd for ranges. Minimum 300 / hr most have pushed it to 400+ for decent indy.

    AMPs. Most are 70-80/ hr house fee. Tips 200+ for everything CFS / BJ (C or B depends on place.), less if you just want BJ or HJ.

    Agencies start at 320/ hr.

    Personally don't do CC or SW, so hopefully someone will speak up.

  3. #11669

    Visiting Las Vegas

    https://www.escortwine.com/escort/lacey-ray/667226

    I am going to visit Vegas next week. I am interested to set up a meeting with her. Does anyone meet with her? Does she legit?

  4. #11668

    Budget help

    I'm going to be in Vegas in a couple of weeks and am looking for some solid info on pricing. I'm happy to share info on the DC and Philly scenes if anyone who sends an DM is interested. Essentially I'm open to an escort, casino girl, or AMP. Or even just the best places to go in town to scope out amateurs. Back east I do a lot of AMPs and the quality is consistently what I'd call a B- to a B+ for an all-in total of roughly $$. Almost never a true A+. Assuming I'm paying for more than just drinks, I'm likely looking at an hour with legit A+ talent or a longer session with something in my typical B-/ B+ range.

    More than willing to hear specific recommendations, but primarily I'm looking for a sense of budget. Thanks for any help.

  5. #11667

    Cheapest nastiest most "bang" for your buck strip club Las Vegas

    Cheapest nastiest most "bang" for your buck strip club Las Vegas.

    Just got here. On a budget. What's the cheapest, dirtiest most "bang" for your buck strip club Las Vegas that might even have p4 p option if you know what I mean? I heard chicas bonitas and play it again Sam's, anything more hardcore? It would be greatly appreciated if I can get mixed drink average cost & lap dance avg cost. What's your list of the cheap dirty no frills all nude strip club.

  6. #11666
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen or knows about this one. Has something ter but for some reason ter is down right now. Thanks dms ok https://www.locanto.com/northlasvega...o-It-Best.html.
    I posted a review in another thread. Good service, first pic is the most accurate.

  7. #11665

    Some reviews here

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen or knows about this one. Has something ter but for some reason ter is down right now. Thanks dms ok https://www.locanto.com/northlasvega...o-It-Best.html.
    I think generally positive but please provide a refresh if you see her. I adore redheads.

  8. #11664

    Roe

    Wondering if anyone has seen or knows about this one. Has something ter but for some reason ter is down right now. Thanks dms ok https://www.locanto.com/northlasvega...o-It-Best.html.

  9. #11663

    I added you to my Contacts List for direct messaging

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    Its designed that way. There is more then enough info on any of my posts that any can figure out who she is. Competent and entertaining stories are reviews and that's what this site is about, I can't connect all the dots for everyone. There is no fun and not enough time for that.
    Amen my brother from another mother. Just ignore these haters. That's what I do. You don't need them. As long as your report passes Moderation and gets posted, who cares what these drama queens think?

    So glad I finally found another Vegas monger with the same self-reliant mindset like myself, as opposed to these helpless Einsteins who depend on the gratuity and charity of anonymous mongers on a crowd-sourced review board.

    I added you to my Contacts list. So now there's 3 of you plus the webmaster who are the only ones who can direct message. Every one else can just post publicly. Why should I let these geniuses harass me privately when its better for the whole internet to see what they say LOL. You and I need to get together the next time I'm in LV. Maybe have some brew and burger at the Heart Attack Grill and share stories of exploits and conquests.

    Perhaps even have a double duo bareback date with hotties like Gypsy and her tall skinny partner Angel below. Pretty sure the 4 of us can fit in that shower, as long as our swords don't cross ha ha ha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gypsy & Angel bbfs doubles Vegas (3).jpg‎   Gypsy & Angel bbfs doubles Vegas (4).jpg‎   Gypsy & Angel bbfs doubles Vegas (2).jpg‎   Gypsy & Angel bbfs doubles Vegas (5).jpg‎   Gypsy bbfs Vegas incall motels (2).jpg‎  

    Gypsy bbfs Vegas incall motels (1).jpg‎   Gypsy bbfs Vegas incall motels (4).jpg‎   Gypsy 2019 (2).jpg‎  

  10. #11662
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Seems like she might be legit but no ter, a little bit on the web for her hopefully someone has seen her. Thanks pms ok.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/may-esco...-vegas-1062191
    Those are pixs from a girl named Lexie on LC. She is real but the ad on the Monkey?

  11. #11661
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Won't get an answer even if your PM got through he like Steak AKA Ace Mcnasty AKA Jedi will never help anyone all the he does is tell stories. The only thing you can do is monitor LC and every day look for her to post!
    Its designed that way. There is more then enough info on any of my posts that any can figure out who she is. Competent and entertaining stories are reviews and that's what this site is about, I can't connect all the dots for everyone. There is no fun and not enough time for that.

  12. #11660

    Anyone

    Anyone seen this one. Seems like she might be legit but no ter, a little bit on the web for her hopefully someone has seen her. Thanks pms ok.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/may-esco...-vegas-1062191

  13. #11659

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Won't get an answer even if your PM got through he like Steak AKA Ace Mcnasty AKA Jedi will never help anyone all the he does is tell stories. The only thing you can do is monitor LC and every day look for her to post!
    Yes that is what I figured. Was hoping someone had info. I seem to remember her from a few years back, pre scamdemic. Don't look at LC to much since most ads are BS. No idea why you would bother to post stories and then not enough info to prove its real, just makes you look like a loser with ego issues.

    Thanks.

  14. #11658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have more info for kandi. Can't send crush a msg and his LC tip didn't help as I found nothing for her. Thanks.
    Won't get an answer even if your PM got through he like Steak AKA Ace Mcnasty AKA Jedi will never help anyone all the he does is tell stories. The only thing you can do is monitor LC and every day look for her to post!

  15. #11657

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    More info would help, seem to remember her but never had a date. Nothing comes up for kandi, what was her title to her posts, how long ago we talking weeks -months? DMs ok thanks.
    Does anyone have more info for kandi. Can't send crush a msg and his LC tip didn't help as I found nothing for her. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape