Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 8271
-
05-22-24 20:26 #6456I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Bad Business
Strip club bad business. Very slow. Club and girl charge too much. They need to run a sale on pussy.
Maybe give out coupon.
-
05-22-24 20:25 #6455I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She say Intoo cheap. Hahaha. She right.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 20:10 #6454Senior Member

Posts: 281Probably doesn't hurt to make sure you wash your junk also.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 20:04 #6453Senior Member

Posts: 118Anya
Man, Anya tells guys she doesn't do this, and does do that. You got to become a repeat and she got to like you. She's the most restrictive High Mileage dancer in the club. She isn't going to blow every dude.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 19:58 #6452Senior Member

Posts: 444Ymmv
Never had an issue getting them from her.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 19:07 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 281She post on kittens IG fairly often.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 18:16 #6450Senior Member

Posts: 1106That might have been me. Hahaha haha.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 17:56 #6449Senior Member

Posts: 655Monse
Thank you to the man that filled her pussy up with cum today.
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
05-22-24 17:42 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 261She struggles with girth at times. Always willing to try.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 17:41 #6447Senior Member

Posts: 261+1. I have always been denied. She says she doesn't do that at the club.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 17:39 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
She won't stop slobbin the nob. For me personally she worships my meat. I'm loyal to her for that I suppose. Be kind use your manners and make her cum too and she will be a nympho on your cock. Treat her like shit and see what happens. All good things will happen with time just have to get to gain her trust.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 17:33 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 176Monse
I saw Monse. She was tight.
Even with lube. I was surprised.
She took it but I asked for a boob fuck and BBBJ. She swallowed it all.
I was surprised her pussy was so tight.
-
05-22-24 17:30 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 176I wish she gave blowjobs.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 16:42 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 1019How is that Martina's fault? You are the one that agreed to. 180.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 16:35 #6442Senior Member

Posts: 1019Snow at Kittens
Snow moved to Kittens. Became Ice because Snow was taken. She is now Snow again at Kittens. The other Snow must have left or changed names. I guess the marketing strategy isn't working out.
Originally Posted by HowlettJames
[View Original Post]
Of course I saw her on pimps row last night across from Sugars and IHOP.
That is the area all the pimps get shot.
So she must be living the life.










Reply With Quote






