Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 552 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6456
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Bad Business

    Strip club bad business. Very slow. Club and girl charge too much. They need to run a sale on pussy.

    Maybe give out coupon.

  2. #6455
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Man, Anya tells guys she doesn't do this, and does do that. You got to become a repeat and she got to like you. She's the most restrictive High Mileage dancer in the club. She isn't going to blow every dude.
    She say Intoo cheap. Hahaha. She right.

  3. #6454
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Man, Anya tells guys she doesn't do this, and does do that. You got to become a repeat and she got to like you. She's the most restrictive High Mileage dancer in the club. She isn't going to blow every dude.
    Probably doesn't hurt to make sure you wash your junk also.

  4. #6453

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    +1. I have always been denied. She says she doesn't do that at the club.
    Man, Anya tells guys she doesn't do this, and does do that. You got to become a repeat and she got to like you. She's the most restrictive High Mileage dancer in the club. She isn't going to blow every dude.

  5. #6452

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I wish she gave blowjobs.
    Never had an issue getting them from her.

  6. #6451
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Snow moved to Kittens. Became Ice because Snow was taken. She is now Snow again at Kittens. The other Snow must have left or changed names. I guess the marketing strategy isn't working out.

    Of course I saw her on pimps row last night across from Sugars and IHOP.

    That is the area all the pimps get shot.

    So she must be living the life.
    She post on kittens IG fairly often.

  7. #6450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to the man that filled her pussy up with cum today.

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    That might have been me. Hahaha haha.

  8. #6449

    Monse

    Thank you to the man that filled her pussy up with cum today.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  9. #6448
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I saw Monse. She was tight.

    Even with lube. I was surprised.

    She took it but I asked for a boob fuck and BBBJ. She swallowed it all.

    I was surprised her pussy was so tight.
    She struggles with girth at times. Always willing to try.

  10. #6447
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I wish she gave blowjobs.
    +1. I have always been denied. She says she doesn't do that at the club.

  11. #6446

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I wish she gave blowjobs.
    She won't stop slobbin the nob. For me personally she worships my meat. I'm loyal to her for that I suppose. Be kind use your manners and make her cum too and she will be a nympho on your cock. Treat her like shit and see what happens. All good things will happen with time just have to get to gain her trust.

  12. #6445

    Monse

    I saw Monse. She was tight.

    Even with lube. I was surprised.

    She took it but I asked for a boob fuck and BBBJ. She swallowed it all.

    I was surprised her pussy was so tight.

  13. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I saw Anya at Pandoras.

    Very sensual HJ. I asked for a blowjob but she says she doesn't provide those at the club.

    She covered junior up but he went limp in the condom. Back to hot HJ till completion. I went to give her the 150. She gave me back 20 because it was just a HJ. That was a first.

    You can find her at pandoras.
    I wish she gave blowjobs.

  14. #6443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    One time I fumbled a $20 while counting out the cash to pay Anya. She picked in up and handed it to me.

    One time I accidentally gave Naomi $60 for just one dance. She got $60 that day.

    One time before the cash machine, I got dances from Paisley. I was all hot and bothered afterwords and looking for satisfaction. Martina took me to the back, and somehow got $180 out of me for an HJ. I typically gave her $120. That was the last time I got dances from her. She has since quit approaching me. Naomi still gets my business.
    How is that Martina's fault? You are the one that agreed to. 180.

  15. #6442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Snow at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    She's doing an incall when she's not at the club. Everything covered tho.
    Snow moved to Kittens. Became Ice because Snow was taken. She is now Snow again at Kittens. The other Snow must have left or changed names. I guess the marketing strategy isn't working out.

    Of course I saw her on pimps row last night across from Sugars and IHOP.

    That is the area all the pimps get shot.

    So she must be living the life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape