Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 1353 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32070

    Services in Richmond

    I'm going to be moving from NC to RVA. Any high-class services around here? DM me if you have any info. I will not deal with any independent girls through text, it's too risky. I'm not trying to get ripped off, robbed, or arrested. I only use legit services. Thanks!

  2. #32069
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    I always make a move

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigslist1776  [View Original Post]
    Never give them any info over the phone and always let them make the first move and I mean physical.
    If you're seeing a girl at a hotel instead of your house, a lot of the girls are waiting for the guy to make the 1st move physically so she knows YOU are not a cop. If everyone is too scared to make the first move then how is anything supposed to happen?

  3. #32068

    Mimi GFE

    Was really glad I caught this one before she leaves today. She was tall, gorgeous, super sweet and personable, and was down for everything. She was quite chatty, in a good way. Did a quick shower, some DATY, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggy, and then finished with bbjcim. Definitely would repeat if she comes back through this area. Really nothing to complain about other than maybe overplaying how good everything feels LOL. But I appreciate the effort.

  4. #32067

    Any intel on this one?

    Looks a little trashy, but I can dig it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/315811961527

  5. #32066

    Specifics

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigslist1776  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Not from this area, just visiting. So never actually posted up here. Been a lurker for a while. But be careful. Just got hemmed up at a fair ly bad spot in near the cheetos factory. Never give them any info over the phone and always let them make the first move and I mean physical. I've been playing a while but this is a first, just don't give them anything to use against you. Play it safe and worse case scenario you get your feelings hurt but its better than getting your life ruined.
    Can you elaborate a little more here? Seems like this is your second post, were you busted?

  6. #32065

    Be careful

    Hey fellas. Not from this area, just visiting. So never actually posted up here. Been a lurker for a while. But be careful. Just got hemmed up at a fair ly bad spot in near the cheetos factory. Never give them any info over the phone and always let them make the first move and I mean physical. I've been playing a while but this is a first, just don't give them anything to use against you. Play it safe and worse case scenario you get your feelings hurt but its better than getting your life ruined.

  7. #32064

    Stacee

    Just getting started in the game and wonder if anyone has seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/255336164409

  8. #32063
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph44  [View Original Post]
    Booked to see this new Asian & White mixed girl. Greeted at the door in a T-shirt and school girl skirt.

    Mimi looks like in her mid 20's. She is tall, I guess she is 5'8 or so. She has a very chill vibe and it is just very easy chatting with her. Makes me easily relaxed. Her English is great. She has a youthful, relatively pretty face with long and thick eyelash extensions and light makeup. Boobs are C / D cups, good shape. Skinny arms and legs. She has some nice butt. It's not huge but at least toned. Not spinner type skinny but no rolls at all at the abdomen and flank.

    Shower is enjoyable with some body rubbing, DFK and gentle cleansing. You can tell she is experienced. In the bed, she initiates her routine with catbath. I normally skip this part but she does it so well with good suction that I am surprised it is actually pretty enjoyable, and the best part is that you know the BJ is going to be even better. And it truly is after I flip over. She maintains a goodsoothing suction throughout BJ and 69, DATY. Responsive and tight pussy. She seemed to enjoy herself, got very wet, then grabbed a cover and climbed on for some ACG. She was tight and knows how to use her Kegel muscles! Switched to doggy and after some pounding pulled off the cover and finished cim, which she them spit out. The main course was enjoyable.

    Nice girl. Highly Recommend. https://asiangfeclub.com/.
    I believe Mimi was Lisa from Asian Hot Girls in NOVA the last few weeks, a few reviews on that board of her.

  9. #32062

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph44  [View Original Post]
    Booked to see this new Asian & White mixed girl. Greeted at the door in a T-shirt and school girl skirt.

    Mimi looks like in her mid 20's. She is tall, I guess she is 5'8 or so. She has a very chill vibe and it is just very easy chatting with her. Makes me easily relaxed. Her English is great. She has a youthful, relatively pretty face with long and thick eyelash extensions and light makeup. Boobs are C / D cups, good shape. Skinny arms and legs. She has some nice butt. It's not huge but at least toned. Not spinner type skinny but no rolls at all at the abdomen and flank.

    Shower is enjoyable with some body rubbing, DFK and gentle cleansing. You can tell she is experienced. In the bed, she initiates her routine with catbath. I normally skip this part but she does it so well with good suction that I am surprised it is actually pretty enjoyable, and the best part is that you know the BJ is going to be even better. And it truly is after I flip over. She maintains a goodsoothing suction throughout BJ and 69, DATY. Responsive and tight pussy. She seemed to enjoy herself, got very wet, then grabbed a cover and climbed on for some ACG. She was tight and knows how to use her Kegel muscles! Switched to doggy and after some pounding pulled off the cover and finished cim, which she them spit out. The main course was enjoyable.

    Nice girl. Highly Recommend. https://asiangfeclub.com/.
    I was on trip in Latin America getting away from the BS game here, but she ain't sound bad ngl.

  10. #32061

    LC no but there are exceptions

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there are a number of ladies of interest to be found on list crawler. Having contacted a few there is always a request for a deposit. Do you guys pay it and how do yo avoid those that ghost you when you turn up to collect. Sometime there is a request for a screen shot documenting that one sent the deposit. Does anyone provide this
    confirmation and is there not the potential of giving more personnel information than desired. I guess most of all how does one get around this hurdle?

    Dm if you prefer but I sure could use your input and guidance.

    Thanks SG.

    Peace out.
    Don't pay a deposit on Liscrawler. Guaranteed scam. The only times paying a deposit accetable is if you paying for higher end escort like on Tryst / Eros.

  11. #32060
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there are a number of ladies of interest to be found on list crawler. Having contacted a few there is always a request for a deposit. Do you guys pay it and how do yo avoid those that ghost you when you turn up to collect. Sometime there is a request for a screen shot documenting that one sent the deposit. Does anyone provide this confirmation and is there not the potential of giving more personnel information than desired. I guess most of all how does one get around this hurdle?
    Never pay a deposit. Period.

  12. #32059
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Mimi Asian & White mixed girl

    Booked to see this new Asian & White mixed girl. Greeted at the door in a T-shirt and school girl skirt.

    Mimi looks like in her mid 20's. She is tall, I guess she is 5'8 or so. She has a very chill vibe and it is just very easy chatting with her. Makes me easily relaxed. Her English is great. She has a youthful, relatively pretty face with long and thick eyelash extensions and light makeup. Boobs are C / D cups, good shape. Skinny arms and legs. She has some nice butt. It's not huge but at least toned. Not spinner type skinny but no rolls at all at the abdomen and flank.

    Shower is enjoyable with some body rubbing, DFK and gentle cleansing. You can tell she is experienced. In the bed, she initiates her routine with catbath. I normally skip this part but she does it so well with good suction that I am surprised it is actually pretty enjoyable, and the best part is that you know the BJ is going to be even better. And it truly is after I flip over. She maintains a goodsoothing suction throughout BJ and 69, DATY. Responsive and tight pussy. She seemed to enjoy herself, got very wet, then grabbed a cover and climbed on for some ACG. She was tight and knows how to use her Kegel muscles! Switched to doggy and after some pounding pulled off the cover and finished cim, which she them spit out. The main course was enjoyable.

    Nice girl. Highly Recommend. https://asiangfeclub.com/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image_20240416161323.jpg‎   Image_20240513115637.jpg‎  

  13. #32058

    JuJu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Pics are not accurate and have not been updated in years. When I used to see her it was a good time as those pics represented her well.
    Be careful contacting that post. I contacted a post with her in it last year and it was a deposit scam. No I didn't send it and yes I'm very sure that it wasn't her whom I was communicating with.

  14. #32057

    No deposits, homie

    I think the deposit scam is almost a right of passage that most have fallen prey to. If you send a deposit. Kiss that money goodbye. Fronting funds to these girls isn't a good idea in general is a bad idea. Like for rooms, candy, whatever. Don't ever pull money out that you aren't prepared to spend. Idk for sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say that the screenshot request is bc the person who is scamming you, isn't the same person you're paying. So therefore, no way to access the PayPal account and confirm the deposit was sent. The more you get on sites like LC you'll be able to spot the fakes. Another thing if it sounds TGTBT it is! Good luck to you, brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there are a number of ladies of interest to be found on list crawler. Having contacted a few there is always a request for a deposit. Do you guys pay it and how do yo avoid those that ghost you when you turn up to collect. Sometime there is a request for a screen shot documenting that one sent the deposit. Does anyone provide this confirmation and is there not the potential of giving more personnel information than desired. I guess most of all how does one get around this hurdle?

    Dm if you prefer but I sure could use your input and guidance.

    Thanks SG.

    Peace out.

  15. #32056
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Link to ad?
    https://asiangfeclub.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape