Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 515 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 7725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5565
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    She's a returning vet. I think she used to have a couple of faceless photos under that name. If I remember correctly. Light skinned tallish Latina with big ass and cans. Great looking just below top tier. Carried herself like a princess. This forum's own King dismissed her as GPS which sounds about right. I don't buy the 100 followers but some padding of her actual count.

    Unrelated: I noticed a rare sighting of "Alex" on the day roll call today. She's been on the hunting radar but rarely pops in. Guessing some whale coaxed her out for a random day shift and locked her down.
    Appreciate you Mr. Roland. Yep got a good look recently and she looks familiar maybe worked at Synn back in early 2023?. Spot-on with her description (BBL, tight body, no to minimal tats, pretty-enough face good makeup / not too crazy, good shoulder length hair. Slow to sensual stageshow. I didn't really see her hustling the floor, more chilling near the bar and booths. Seems neutral to nice.) Good point on the 100-follower padding I'm not believing that either.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesB  [View Original Post]
    Remmy and Kat seem to be returns. I also saw Mimi return last night.

    Anyone know if Kat had a different name?
    I've been going to Synn COI "regularly" since 2016. I don't think Kat's a veteran. If she's a return maybe she did a stint for a few months then took a break then came back? Kinda like a lot of other dancers, come to think of it.

    Doesn't matter if these girls hate or love the job, nobody can deny it's fast, easy, big money if you're young and hot. Hell, even if you're not young and hot but have a penchant for shallow sex or no self-respect you'll make that guala guala, heh.

    "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!" -Michael Corleone.

  2. #5564

    Remmy

    Is Remmy a pre covid dancer?

    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    Not really surprising given how may SIMPS are in our hobby now. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of guys follow her just because she's hot. I wouldn't pay too attention to those numbers. I've seen girls with high follower count sit around for long stretches of time.

  3. #5563
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    This forum's own King dismissed her as GPS which sounds about right. I don't buy the 100 followers but some padding of her actual count.
    Not really surprising given how may SIMPS are in our hobby now. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of guys follow her just because she's hot. I wouldn't pay too attention to those numbers. I've seen girls with high follower count sit around for long stretches of time.

  4. #5562
    Remmy and Kat seem to be returns. I also saw Mimi return last night.

    Anyone know if Kat had a different name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    She's a returning vet. I think she used to have a couple of faceless photos under that name. If I remember correctly. Light skinned tallish Latina with big ass and cans. Great looking just below top tier. Carried herself like a princess. This forum's own King dismissed her as GPS which sounds about right. I don't buy the 100 followers but some padding of her actual count.

    Unrelated: I noticed a rare sighting of "Alex" on the day roll call today. She's been on the hunting radar but rarely pops in. Guessing some whale coaxed her out for a random day shift and locked her down.

  5. #5561
    She's a returning vet. I think she used to have a couple of faceless photos under that name. If I remember correctly. Light skinned tallish Latina with big ass and cans. Great looking just below top tier. Carried herself like a princess. This forum's own King dismissed her as GPS which sounds about right. I don't buy the 100 followers but some padding of her actual count.

    Unrelated: I noticed a rare sighting of "Alex" on the day roll call today. She's been on the hunting radar but rarely pops in. Guessing some whale coaxed her out for a random day shift and locked her down.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    There was a Remmy that popped up on Synn Roll call Sunday. No pics and I'm not sure who she is but she has over 100 followers? Was it a popular girl from before that just changed her name? Anybody know who she was or what she looks like?

  6. #5560
    There was a Remmy that popped up on Synn Roll call Sunday. No pics and I'm not sure who she is but she has over 100 followers? Was it a popular girl from before that just changed her name? Anybody know who she was or what she looks like?

  7. #5559
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree ... a guy with the mentality of "oh she's new therefore she won't have a disease" is only asking for trouble.... One can argue that the experienced dancers are actually cleaner than new girls... If you're not single always wrap up, if you inspect her area and see anything weird abort mission, and keep the p*ssy-eating / kissing down to a minimum...don't be careless, I guess.
    I second "no glove, no love. " I've banged 100's of strippers CFS over 20 years & no STDs. Maybe good genes, probably just lucky, re: herpes; that shit is everywhere now. Just buy good condoms & bring them to the party, the difference between products is amazing. I've lost my head & had surprise or unequipped BBBJs 3-4 times, but I really hate the "waiting to see" afterwards. I also second that the older & experienced girls are usually safer; young, crazy & stupid can be fun (if you don't have to talk to them much to get the deed done), but IMO there's nothing like a career stripper who has seen all the BS, has & lives by her rules to avoid it, and rewards the savvy customers who don't pull the "but you can ignore the rules because I'm special" BS on them.

  8. #5558
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    Could probably hit up planned parenthood, but would probably be wild as a middle age man walking into there to be seen amongst all the teen girls LOL. I'd think maybe just make it routine when you see your primary care doctor for check ups to also include tests. I got tested earlier this year through my primary but also haven't really been hitting the clubs as much since.
    You can get tested at the county health center. Think it was free. You have results in about 3 days.

  9. #5557
    Could probably hit up planned parenthood, but would probably be wild as a middle age man walking into there to be seen amongst all the teen girls LOL. I'd think maybe just make it routine when you see your primary care doctor for check ups to also include tests. I got tested earlier this year through my primary but also haven't really been hitting the clubs as much since.

    Quote Originally Posted by JorPedrero01  [View Original Post]
    GENTS, since the conversation of going Bare has come up. I wonder where can you get a test kit so you and the girl can check for STDs before going raw?

    I don't really want to go to a clinic, unless I have to.

    I use to go raw with one girl who I knew she was clean and never got anything from her. But I got my eyes on a new girl and she is down but she wants us to get tested first.

    Any info will be appreciated.

  10. #5556
    Quote Originally Posted by JorPedrero01  [View Original Post]
    GENTS, since the conversation of going Bare has come up. I wonder where can you get a test kit so you and the girl can check for STDs before going raw?

    I don't really want to go to a clinic, unless I have to.

    I use to go raw with one girl who I knew she was clean and never got anything from her. But I got my eyes on a new girl and she is down but she wants us to get tested first.

    Any info will be appreciated.
    As for as I know, at-home tests require you to mail in samples to a testing service. It usually takes a few days for the results. I don't think there are at-home tests that will immediately give you the results. Someone correct me, if I'm wrong.

  11. #5555

    Bbfs

    GENTS, since the conversation of going Bare has come up. I wonder where can you get a test kit so you and the girl can check for STDs before going raw?

    I don't really want to go to a clinic, unless I have to.

    I use to go raw with one girl who I knew she was clean and never got anything from her. But I got my eyes on a new girl and she is down but she wants us to get tested first.

    Any info will be appreciated.

  12. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]

    So I heard from another dancer there I believer her name was Adrianna she use to work at Synn. That all those gps dancers are leaving. Good so they are just hiring new 304's of the blade. But the range for a young piece tender 200-300.
    Yeah I seen a few girls on IG say they got a new spot, I. E. London, nyoko and dream. Tho they seem to still pop up at synn. We shall see. I also like imperials but 20 min VIP vs the 30 is a huge factor.

  13. #5553

    Imperial showgirls Anahiem

    Well haven't been hitting up city of industry girls are over priced for the bare minimum synn, paradise & rhino all ran through same dancers.

    So since nobody has given any information on this club check out these dancers.

    Candy.

    Daliah.

    So I heard from another dancer there I believer her name was Adrianna she use to work at Synn. That all those gps dancers are leaving. Good so they are just hiring new 304's of the blade. But the range for a young piece tender 200-300.

    Let me know. Ill exchange some nude pics of dancers that delusional.

  14. #5552
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    If you're not single always wrap up, if you inspect her area and see anything weird abort mission, and keep the p*ssy-eating / kissing down to a minimum. To be extra safe maybe forego sex and just opt for CBJ. Going down on a stripper, catching The Herp, and giving it to your girlfriend / wife is a big ol' headache. Have fun with explaining that to her LOL. Just be a man and don't be careless, I guess.
    I will tell a backwards story. I did not enjoy eating pussy when I was younger, and only had protected sex with many many women for 12 years. Protection works, but I got the two common things you can still get with protected sex. Crabs and genital herpes. After getting herpes and the symptoms dying down and becoming asymptomatic for a year, I now eat pussy more since that was one of two things holding me back (the other being shower with girls before eating pussy). Since strippers don't shower (but could still be clean, I just wouldn't know), I try not to eat pussy. But two girls were amazing and clean and I did, they were exceptions.

    The girl who gave me crabs was not shaved. That is actually the primary reason prostitutes shave, because you can't have crabs (they grab on to hair). Do not let a little crab snitch on you.

    In conclusion, stay protected but you may get herpes even if you never eat pussy. I got it from 100% protected FS, simple as that. That was the only thing I was doing for 12 years when I got it.

    Herpes is incredibly common and unlike most STDs can be present in areas the condom doesn't cover (genital skin). Other STDs tend to spread through genital fluids instead - they are internal bacterial and viruses whereas herpes is external and excreted through the skin itself.

  15. #5551

    Vd

    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Which VD was it? Was it easy to get rid of?
    The gf VD required a single course of ATB. The VD from the sex cult priestess took months to kick. I was lucky. There are cases of guys contracting HIV and syphilis from unprotected sex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape