Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14732

    Not OP but got me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Game420  [View Original Post]
    Care to give a little more info? What happened?
    I'm not the OP but she got me once too. Was a a motel off Richmond rd and she said to message her when I got there which I did. She told me the room number and I came up the stairs and could see her exit the room and approach me. She said she needed $80 to keep the room now. I stupidly said ok and she walked towards the office. After several minutes she never returned and I was pacing down the walkway to the room she came out of and the blinds were open and it was a storage room for the motel! No beds and the door was unlocked. She had been waiting for me to see her come out of that room and I assumed that was her room. Never again!

  2. #14731
    Care to give a little more info? What happened?

  3. #14730

    New number, same scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/518668488598

    Watch out! Will cash and dash on you. She got me twice. LOL, my own fault, I knew better.

    Stay safe.

  4. #14729
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I decided to see her anyways and WOW! This girl is a freak that loves sex! I reviewed CJ last week and she was also a freak but in a different way. This girl Christina loves to fuck and has a great attitude! In our dream, just about everything was on the table. You get her for an hour for $ to do whatever you want. BJ, rimming, daty, face fucking, any position you want, squirting, anal, pussy, anal to pussy back to anal, video (no face) were all allowed. She's also very vocal and chatty and asks what you want to do and likes to be dominated. No cum on face or in mouth though. She has a good body especially for having a couple kids. Not fat and not skinny but right in the middle.

    Her place was in a low-mid range apartment complex off MOW and Tates Creek but felt safe. Was kept clean and no signs of any substance abuse. Lives there with her kids so can only do incalls during the day and outcalls after. Might ask you to take some verification pics but will also send you verification pics of her as well. Definitely going to see her again!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/904117077644
    She was a lot a lot a lot of fun. Next time I think I'm going to ask if I can pee on her.

  5. #14728

    Mother and daughter duo

    Good morning gentlemen. Want to let you all know about a rip off posting recently. Figured I would see what they were about.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/418557062758

    Offered a QV for $ and a HH for $. 5 for both. I said okay let's make it happen and of course they wanted to deposit. When I told them no deposit they got extremely rude. I told them cash in person no problem but no deposit. Then they went back to wanting to sell me content.

    Stay safe out there gentlemen.

  6. #14727

    CC is coming to town tomorrow

    CC is coming to town tomorrow afternoon and staying until around checkout on Friday. Her mouth is still healing from surgery. But her hands are strong as ever.

    At this point, she is not accepting any new clients.

  7. #14726

    Looking For info

    Sherry from Lexington. Tall Red Head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3839ea15d-b22d-4687-9faa-2e8f15cc7a13.jpg‎  

  8. #14725

    Kelsey

    Anyone have her contact info? Thanks in advance.

  9. #14724

    Lexington Katie / redhead

    Has anyone seen her since she resurfaced? She was a solid provider before her vacation.

  10. #14723

    Found out for myself

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her and have any details to share?
    I decided to see her anyways and WOW! This girl is a freak that loves sex! I reviewed CJ last week and she was also a freak but in a different way. This girl Christina loves to fuck and has a great attitude! In our dream, just about everything was on the table. You get her for an hour for $ to do whatever you want. BJ, rimming, daty, face fucking, any position you want, squirting, anal, pussy, anal to pussy back to anal, video (no face) were all allowed. She's also very vocal and chatty and asks what you want to do and likes to be dominated. No cum on face or in mouth though. She has a good body especially for having a couple kids. Not fat and not skinny but right in the middle.

    Her place was in a low-mid range apartment complex off MOW and Tates Creek but felt safe. Was kept clean and no signs of any substance abuse. Lives there with her kids so can only do incalls during the day and outcalls after. Might ask you to take some verification pics but will also send you verification pics of her as well. Definitely going to see her again!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/904117077644

  11. #14722

    Any details to share?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2323  [View Original Post]
    She is real.
    Have you seen her and have any details to share?

  12. #14721

    New girl in Frankfort

    At least I think she's new. I got excited when I saw her because Frankfort tends to be pretty dry. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/660777618489

  13. #14720

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl yet? Her rates say $100 an hour which seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/904117077644
    She is real.

  14. #14719

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman552  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I guess I forgot to post the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/258303272828
    I saw her and it was one of the worst ever. If you look at her from neck up she is super super pretty but OMG he has marks all over her body. Like it was super gross. Young girl into the drugs hard. Spent 150 for just a BJ and it wasn't good. Off of Winchester rd sportsman. I should had known not to go because of the hotel she was in but the pics just looked too good to turn down but I wish I had. I texted her afterwards and told her to chill on the drugs.

  15. #14718

    Any Info. Skinny dip girl

    Anyone seen this girl yet? Her rates say $100 an hour which seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/904117077644

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape