Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4435
-
05-26-24 15:07 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 406Stress reliever in north port
Anyone have a name for her so I can research? https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...r/070785061019.
Feel free to PM me with details if you've seen her.
-
05-26-24 14:06 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 405YoYo is at Magnolia Spa in Port Charlotte. I agree. Nice, augmented rack. Nice ass and good head game. Good ride. Worth the trip.
Originally Posted by FunGuy2022
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 12:23 #3053Senior Member

Posts: 278Pc?
What and where is "PC?" - Thanks!
Originally Posted by BigBoy1964
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 16:42 #3052Regular Member

Posts: 21Yoyo at Magnolia PC has nice tits.
Originally Posted by Chungzzz
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 22:34 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 977Good to know. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by FunGuy2022
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 15:37 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 278Soda was at Royal Spa in Bradenton. Until 4 days ago:(
Soda was at Royal Spa in Bradenton (https://asiamassagespanow.com) - Until 4 days ago. Missed her!
Mamasan at Royal Spa says she is on vacation for 2 months.
The GOOD News is Soda is clearly back in business!
Originally Posted by FunGuy2022
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 22:49 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 49Bigger tits
Other than Lucky and Barbra are there any other pretty face girls with much bigger tits?
-
05-22-24 16:26 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 278Sorry Slammer. But NO Message
Hi Slammer333.
Originally Posted by Slammer333
[View Original Post]
NO Messages From You. It was Actually from "Shark007" (See attachments). And HE never responded back.
Sorry for any confusion.
Can you simply state the Name of the place where Soda was last working at and when you saw her there?
Much appreciated! Thanks in advance! .
-
05-22-24 08:59 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 114Not true. Cmon man!
Check your inbox 4/9. All the info you seek, handed to you on a silver platter, including the reason why I back channel messaged you. And no, you never replied.
Originally Posted by FunGuy2022
[View Original Post]
Damn man, do I need to drive you over there myself? LOL.
-
05-21-24 16:58 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 278LOL. NO SODA Info Given!
YES. You messaged me last month saying you knew where she was working currently and to message you back to find out where. I messaged you back and you never replied! Please check your email box. .
Originally Posted by Slammer333
[View Original Post]
Can you just say here where she was last working? I'm sure other people want to know.
Thanks!
-
05-21-24 15:28 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 114As of last week, she said she's here for the summer. Sorry I didn't get more details but I think you'll be able to see her in June.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 15:26 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 114Check your messages
I DMed you last month with this info. Probably too late now.
Originally Posted by FunGuy2022
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 13:44 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 278Any SODA or YUMI Sightings?
Any SODA or YUMI Sightings?
Hoping my 2 favorite girls are working somewhere within a 50 mile radius of St. Pete.
Please let us know if you have any Intel.
Thanks!
-
05-21-24 10:50 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 219Duck duck go
I use duck duck go on my phone. I just forgot my password! Lmao.
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
No doctors note. Beauty of FSA (savings vs spending). More things are eligible.
-
05-21-24 06:45 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 133Thanks for sharing. Good to know she is tested. I hope more are. Still wise to be cautious; condoms don't protect well from several things, including Herpes. I got mollescum from a visit ladt year. Not a terrible disease except for the visibility. So it caused considerable troubles at home for me. And I had never heard of it before! Be careful!
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]
As far as accessing this site from home. Use your browser on 'private' settings. You should be doing the same on your phone. In my case I also use a separate browser on my phone (chrome). Don't use a bookmark. I bury the website link in a note file, removed and changed some of the letters in it. Very private for me.
BTW- You so should check your phone for location privacy so nobody can see or track your location history (find my phone is especially persistent).
I think you need to get your Dr to write an Rx for massage therapy. Did you also do that?
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





