rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 821 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 12315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10575
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #10574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiparooski  [View Original Post]
    There might be a couple one off here and there traveling thru town. But don't waste your time anymore in the Fort as you will have better luck elsewhere. The Fort sucks and lacks any sort of local talent. Better off trying your luck in Indy, Chi or Toledo / Det.
    I'm actually going to highly disagree with this. Yes, if you're sticking with the "living in a hotel and doing this to support my drug habit" types then I don't know what else we would expect. No judgement, I have and still occasionally do visit that scene for a quick fix, but it is what it is. It would be nice if we had something DI style here, but I feel like FW just isn't a big enough market. I've had a lot of luck on the sugar sites. It takes some work and it's generally more expensive but there are some fantastic options there. Of course there are scammers and the like there too, but if you can sift through the weeds there are some great opportunities and the experience is more likely to be true GFE.

  3. #10573

    The Fort Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster550  [View Original Post]
    Got in late Friday. Thought I would see who all was out there. To my surprise the Fort was dead. I could only get responses from the Aisians and spammers. Or responses like 3 hours later. Everyone must have been on the prowl. Try again next time.
    There might be a couple one off here and there traveling thru town. But don't waste your time anymore in the Fort as you will have better luck elsewhere. The Fort sucks and lacks any sort of local talent. Better off trying your luck in Indy, Chi or Toledo / Det.

  4. #10572

    The Fort Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster550  [View Original Post]
    Got in late Friday. Thought I would see who all was out there. To my surprise the Fort was dead. I could only get responses from the Aisians and spammers. Or responses like 3 hours later. Everyone must have been on the prowl. Try again next time.
    There might be a couple one off here and there traveling thru town. But don't waste your time anymore in the Fort as you will have better luck elsewhere. The Fort sucks and lacks any sort of local talent. Better off trying your luck in Indy, Chi or Toledo / Det.

  5. #10571
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFuck45  [View Original Post]
    She was super high when I seen her nice private location but could barely hold her head up.
    I've known her for years. I've seen her when she is high, she runs around like a damn bee. I've never had a bad time with her.

  6. #10570
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalNeck  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Alexa Sexa today. Very pleasant. Great oral talent. She has a nice incall. She is wanting to host parties, poker (poke her) and even a gangland if possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/234214551760
    She was super high when I seen her nice private location but could barely hold her head up.

  7. #10569

    Alexa Sexa

    Had a dream with Alexa Sexa today. Very pleasant. Great oral talent. She has a nice incall. She is wanting to host parties, poker (poke her) and even a gangland if possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/234214551760

  8. #10568
    Got in late Friday. Thought I would see who all was out there. To my surprise the Fort was dead. I could only get responses from the Aisians and spammers. Or responses like 3 hours later. Everyone must have been on the prowl. Try again next time.

  9. #10567

    (419)xxxx243 - Any intel?

    Has anyone actually met her. Ever? Thanks! https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...3/196510332330.

  10. #10566
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH  [View Original Post]
    Glad that others reviewed her during the past month and glad I never saw her.

    Summing up all the reviews in the past month = This one had stupid and pharma written all over her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/996889046195
    Bruh she got me too. Couldn't review because deleted the repost and I didn't even shot glad some one did.

  11. #10565

    Anyhow thick and juicy

    Went to see qv BBBJ. It's was wet but lack luster she kept scraping me with her teeth I end doing the deed my self. She thick and cute but for what I paid I shouldn't have had to finish my lken that. Nice location smells good and pretty but I wasn't wowed shit like this is why I have a favor place.

  12. #10564
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo  [View Original Post]
    Huh, it's really weird how you used to be pretty much the only person posting anything positive about her and your last post was in 2021 about her too in a completely different city, which is also the same story for your last post before that. And now that she's advertising in Fort Wayne suddenly you're back here after years of silence. That's just a crazy coincidence. I mean someone more skeptical than myself would be tempted to assume you are Jala herself. I certainly don't think that of course, I'm sure you're just a really big fan of her and her "mother" chanel and that all of your posts about her are entirely subjective and trustworthy. Thanks for passing along the good info Jala. Oh sorry I mean "BigFuck45."
    What I just posted about wondering where the two sisters. And I actually just had a dream with the thick and juicy red head. Everyone is allowed a favorite and I get incentives for reviews. If you don't like them scroll pass my name is Larry budd. This is why I stick to erotic and ter you guys are catty like women.

  13. #10563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFuck45  [View Original Post]
    She is back. She was my favorite eater before she left. She looks great lost a ton of weight. Set up still easy prices reasonable 160 h 275 h. Trying to get back some old regulars so each review you leave you get discounted for. She was great still very beautifil smelled good freshly manicured. Bbj was spectacular I think she got better she definitely take it deep. Now. Covered doggy was wet she even let me daty and she qas shaved. Smelled so good.

    She also invested in a massage table too. We used that it was great. I went home with fat smile going back asap. Shit was very good 😊.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayne/170226210
    Huh, it's really weird how you used to be pretty much the only person posting anything positive about her and your last post was in 2021 about her too in a completely different city, which is also the same story for your last post before that. And now that she's advertising in Fort Wayne suddenly you're back here after years of silence. That's just a crazy coincidence. I mean someone more skeptical than myself would be tempted to assume you are Jala herself. I certainly don't think that of course, I'm sure you're just a really big fan of her and her "mother" chanel and that all of your posts about her are entirely subjective and trustworthy. Thanks for passing along the good info Jala. Oh sorry I mean "BigFuck45."

  14. #10562
    Quote Originally Posted by Sste3210  [View Original Post]
    Her warrant was served on 5/14. She will be busy dealing with pending cases in Allen and Steuben for a while.
    Was. Wondering what happened with those two.

  15. #10561

    One of my favorites from back in the day is back. Jala Dixon

    She is back. She was my favorite eater before she left. She looks great lost a ton of weight. Set up still easy prices reasonable 160 h 275 h. Trying to get back some old regulars so each review you leave you get discounted for. She was great still very beautifil smelled good freshly manicured. Bbj was spectacular I think she got better she definitely take it deep. Now. Covered doggy was wet she even let me daty and she qas shaved. Smelled so good.

    She also invested in a massage table too. We used that it was great. I went home with fat smile going back asap. Shit was very good 😊.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayne/170226210

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape