Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 33768
-
05-22-24 16:28 #28893Senior Member

Posts: 409Best BBCIA
Nice pics! Is this bathroomless Ashley? Maybe darkcloud can add her to the poll?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 15:31 #28892Senior Member

Posts: 46Kimmy
While she has been reviewed extensively, I need to share my experience with Korean girl Kimmy.
Yes, she's very pretty, good curves, but that's not her big draw. Her personality and GFE was perfect. I felt like I was in college again hooking up with an old sweetheart. I think everyone should experience being with her at least once. Take full advantage to see her when she's in town!
-
05-22-24 12:10 #28891Senior Member

Posts: 2109Poll
Don't know if this will work, but I created a poll.
https://take.supersurvey.com/poll5197273x51Ce457C-156
Originally Posted by MarkPowers
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 12:03 #28890Banned Member

Posts: 942Ashley batwoman in Rhode Island
Go see Ashley she loves cum in her ass and meaty pussy pie.
Originally Posted by MarkPowers
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 11:47 #28889Senior Member

Posts: 409Help me pick one!
Looking for the best BBCIA experience. Which one would you recommend?
- Cassie.
- Carley.
- Keekee / Fiesty Italian.
- Lexi Blaze.
- Special K.
Others?
Feel free to PM me.
Too bad I can't make this a poll!
-
05-22-24 08:16 #28888Senior Member

Posts: 82Alessandra
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/493276046582
Don't miss out on this beautiful Brazilian with a banging body at an upscale in Waltham. Pics are 100% accurate. Good comms. She speaks Portuguese, French, Spanish, and decent enough English. It helped that I am somewhat conversational in Spanish. Super friendly GFE but 100% covered. $$ for unrushed 30 min.
-
05-21-24 20:24 #28887Senior Member

Posts: 89Her
She has an ad on Eros too. Under Alessandra.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
I called and got through. Started to talk and she asked to switch to text due to not speaking English well. So we start to text. Get to the point of rates and she sends what was probably a pre-drafted text. With rates. Explicitly mentioned sex in it. And then immediately followed up with her hotel address. Hard pass for me. Maybe not a sting as she did have a thick accent but sloppy enough that she'll be on the radar shortly if not already. Rates quoted was 400/ hr and 300/ hh.
-
05-21-24 14:26 #28886Senior Member

Posts: 213
-
05-21-24 14:25 #28885Senior Member

Posts: 213Save your money
Everytime I get roped into seeing a STG girls I regret wasting money. She's a waste of time, doesn't look nearly as good as her pics. Price was the same so I did hh for 250 with greek. Only CBJ, so bad, only wanted to go right to anal. She was all business and wanted it over asap. These girls charge a premium now then are irritated and do a shit job. I'm done with STG. So save your money.
-
05-21-24 09:31 #28884Senior Member

Posts: 72Ashlynn
Anyone know what happened to Ashlynn, she used to host out of Everett under 'Ask4 Ash.
She has not posted in a bit and the number seems broke.
If anyone has an update, please PM me.
Thanks!
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...oston-14632917
-
05-19-24 23:13 #28883Senior Member

Posts: 1811I met Ally about a year ago. She spent 1/3 of the time on her phone and 1/3 of time telling how wonderful the next session would be. There was no next session, and there won't be.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 22:27 #28882Senior Member

Posts: 2682That was my thought as well, very disappointed when I checked the ad and saw that it wasn't the porn star.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
I know that the real Allie Sin did do some escorting in Florida years ago, but so far as I know she's retired now.
Found out recently that Madi Collins is escorting part time, but wants $3k/hour. I half considered it when I got my tax refund, but the big head prevailed.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
05-19-24 16:52 #28881Regular Member

Posts: 24Luna
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...oston-13332691
Originally Posted by MessurSchmidt
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 15:39 #28880Senior Member

Posts: 100Not Ally SIn P.S. Though.
I almost fell out of my chair because I thought you meant the P.S. She looks fun though.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 23:04 #28879Senior Member

Posts: 360LOL her attitude was shit over text and her real photo without filter / makeup was scary. True I never met her, and I plan to keep it that way.
Originally Posted by BostonRedSox
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





