Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1739
-
05-21-24 00:33 #629Senior Member

Posts: 1884Nice
Glad things worked out for you, that's great! And thank you for sharing. Sadly I'm sure a lot of guys on here is hitting her up right about now. Off to the races!
Originally Posted by Awefasd
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 22:09 #628Regular Member

Posts: 15A few swings, mostly misses
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ee3e1a6a0f86
Lots of "boo" and "babe" definitely a pro and stripper. Quoted me 500 everything covered so I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9
Semi or pro as well. Quoted 400. Did not pursue, but may in the future. She seemed nice enough.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9
Same story. Mentioned outcall in text so definitely a pro. Quoted me 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f790cd6f28ea
Seems very new to this. Asked to clarify what ppm was. Will not kiss or fuck only oral and mutual touching. When setting stuff up she mentioned that her BF would be nearby to make sure she's safe, I was not comfortable with that so I passed. Quoted me 200 and was hoping to do things in a car with her BF nearby.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763
This one I actually met. She was very nice, almost everything except butt stuff on the table. I did cfs, but previous reports on here have said she does BBFS so YMMV. Will most likely contact again as she was very nice and was dtf immediately. Ppm 300.
-
05-20-24 20:55 #627Senior Member

Posts: 90
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
Definitely saved me some time as I imagine those titties are quite a bit saggier with a 4 year old. I passed but ended up meeting these two.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-ef7f3d975924
Definitely the girl the pictures but a bit heavier. Has a highschool aged kid. Had dinner and some drinks and said she wanted 500. I got her down to 300. Said she used to dance, fake tits but done really nicely. Lives in Tempe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207
Probably my favorite of the week. Met up for a real nice dinner, drinks had a solid vibe going on. Came back to my hotel with nothing under her dress. Didn't even get a numbers per se but I gave her 300.
-
05-19-24 23:08 #626Senior Member

Posts: 356Next girl that wants money for a babysitter, I'm going to suggest that the 3 of us go to Peter Piper Pizza to see what she says.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 23:04 #625Senior Member

Posts: 356She quoted me 5 and l never scheduled a date. Just got busy with cuter / younger girls quoting 300 or 400. I'll hit her up this week and she if she pulls that babysitter nonsense. If she does. Then I'm going to tell her that she is a "Sugar Mommie" not a sugar baby. Also, I'll remind her that her profile said "prefer not to say" so I understood that as "no children. " (Which is me lying!
Originally Posted by Awefasd
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 22:57 #624Senior Member

Posts: 356I recommend Hulas, right down the street from Blue Martini. Lots of women have "girl's night" there.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 21:00 #623Senior Member

Posts: 149Visitor questions
I'm coming to the area for the first time and I don't have an interest in "blade" hunting anymore. I have a few dates setup on Seeking already, but I typically like to meet them at the hotel bar for a few drinks and see if we click before going to the room. Any good bars around the North Scottsdale area that are good for meeting up at, that isn't too loud? (I can only meetup with so many ladies at the hotel bar before the staff starts giving me the look, LOL) 2nd question- I also like to take my shots with the general population, I'm 50 and already have Blue martini and Chauncey Social on my list. Any other good places I should add to the list?
-
05-19-24 19:34 #622Senior Member

Posts: 50Update
So Brandie / Martina / Johnsie added a fourth profile in North Las Vegas today. I contacted her and found that she is a not so successful OnlyFans creator. She's attempting to find fans on SA.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
The link below is another one to watch out for. She talks a good game but then asks for a deposit and "gas money". I politely declined.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-a4da711e97b4
-
05-19-24 14:44 #621Senior Member

Posts: 1884Children. Babysitter
Yikes, I try to avoid ones with children just because of that excuse (finding babysitter, cost extra, etc.) I used to see one long time ago and she would request $50 for babysitter, her kid is like 13 yo I'm like really?? Her profile says Children. Prefer not to say, she might as well check Yes.
Originally Posted by Awefasd
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 14:40 #620Senior Member

Posts: 1884Same
Same here, I made a counter offer then got crickets. She's set on that 600. No wiggle room at all. NEXT!
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 12:36 #619Senior Member

Posts: 90Tried to make arrangements for dinner first. Was already to go and she needed 600. I told her we didn't agree on price and she was sure we did. Needed at least $100 for a sitter for dinner so I politely declined.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 09:04 #618Senior Member

Posts: 356Yeah. Straight out of the gate she hit me up with 600 via txt. I countered with 4 and haven't heard back. Oh well.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 01:30 #617Senior Member

Posts: 1884Kendra4 on seek
500 ppm. Haven't pulled trigger yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-808295b202e2
-
05-19-24 01:17 #616Senior Member

Posts: 1884Funmizz on Seek
This one wants 600 ppm, photo verification required.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-20624c9dd70b
She looks fun but I'm not about to throw 600 to find out. Passed.
-
05-18-24 10:39 #615Senior Member

Posts: 50Another scammer
This one has posted three profiles in the last few days. You can tell it's the same girl by the tattoo on her wrist and the bracelet. Be careful out there and happy hunting!
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-b682009f00d7
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-82c4585470a0
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-37a2d6c3ff24












Reply With Quote




