Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 58873
-
05-19-24 20:46 #48433Senior Member

Posts: 844Finding "Elbow"
Thanks for the reference, but SOMEONE is bound to ask what you're talking about with this "magic list" to which you refer, and since we get the "Golly, where is {this-or-that} AMP located?" question about every other day, I'll go ahead and put this out there again (as this week's "refresh" of the pointer link):
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
For the "Complete Idiot's Guide To a Few Popular Locations", Click Here!.
AMPs referenced in that "Guide" (including location, pricing, & summary) are as follows:
- A2 Spa (next to a very active Barber Shop)
- Gardenia Spa (recent reports indicate possible change in management)
- Spring Massage (aka "Let's Relax Spa")
- Tokyo Massage
- Aqua Spa
- Ocean Star Spa
- Spa Serenity
-
05-19-24 19:25 #48432Senior Member

Posts: 100Research
My bad, I only went as far as Page 4 of my research for it and yours was on Page 5 haha. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 19:04 #48431Senior Member

Posts: 552Spa Serenity
I saw Yomi at Spa Serenity recently and posted a detailed review. May 13. Post # 48358. Yomi was an excellent provider and the other girl whom I met upon leaving, Tiffany, also appears worthy of a visit.
Originally Posted by FindingNimrod
[View Original Post]
Spa Serenity is one of the seven AMPs referenced on Dr Willy's much respected list. That's the reason I went and I wasn't disappointed.
-
05-19-24 17:42 #48430Senior Member

Posts: 542Sara and Feya
I went yesterday for my birthday and I wanted to do doubles I text before for Mina.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
Said she was working.
Went down there and she greeted me and brought me to the room and then when she came back, she said she just peed, and had drop of blood and her period was back. She said she thought it was over yesterday. OK. , LOL. I guess she wasn't feeling it. I've seen her a few times. I love Mina, she was looking fine.
Cherry and Sara was working, Mina sad she would bring in her sister, and I said Angela with happy anticipation? She said no other sister.
She brings in tiny, Sarah, very cute, nice proportion body, and very pretty face, I would've died to do doubles with the two of them 5 foot seven Mina and four for 11 Sarah, would have been great. So. , is. Mina, Angela, Sarah and Feya sisters, who the fuck knows, these girls, LOL. She said she was based in New York. , so are the other three, so who knows, maybe they're cousins and they always referred to each other as sisters I don't know if that's common in the Chinese culture.
I'm not really in the tiny spinners, but Sarah was good enough, She fits the NDS model, does all the right stuff, very tiny tight pussy, so if you're on the big side, I would pass on her, She doesn't even like fingers in her pussy. BBBJ, daty, mish, doggie, cim and spit for the final. Natural Bs, with dark Eraserhead. , fits her body perfectly.
Sweet personality too, Had 15 minutes left, never rushed, she gave me the full hour massaged my back my head, my feet, more of a body rub, but a good girl.
BTW, Chery, skinny, a or b tits. Kinda plane, bit of a smart ass, did nothing for me, not typ NDS girl. Mona was off and will be back Monday. Mina says she only works part time and fills in, whatever that means, I kind of think she floats back-and-forth from Spring to Tokyo. Gawd she is beautiful, model material in my mind.
If you're looking for a particular girl, always call or text before hand, ask for the lineup, they're pretty good for that, so-and-so is working.
-
05-19-24 17:42 #48429Senior Member

Posts: 100Spa Serenity
Anybody been to Spa Serenity over by OBT in the little plaza with Dominoes lately? I know their other branch you-Massage closed down just wondering if that one also closed or if it's still up and running.
-
05-19-24 17:06 #48428Regular Member

Posts: 5Another good time
So I got into town about 6 and checked into the hotel, grabbed a quick shower and headed to Tokyo. I was met at the door by an older but pretty Asian lady. She led me to the room and I asked for Bella, after a couple of minutes in walks Belle. It sure was good to see her again. After a nice warm welcome we were off to the showers, all the usual happened and then back to the room for the activities. All of the usual acronyms were done and done very well. She is a delightful young lady that knows how to get the job done. This is my last night in Orlando for probably a week so I am going to check out Spring and the spinner sisters.
-
05-19-24 16:55 #48427Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks and an update
Thanks for the info, and I meant Tokoyo not Hong Kong, my bad. I will check out Spring tonight seeings how I went to Tokoyo last night.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 16:22 #48426Senior Member

Posts: 394Oak Ridge Bank
Walked into Ocean Star to see if Vicky was back and the lady said "she hasn't been here for a long time" Ah, it's been over a year and a year ago they said she would be back in three months, walked out and drove by Tokyo, but there were three cars parked in the lot, so I kept on driving, three cars in front of Spring, but they could have been for the restaurant? Then I went here,https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/396295739282.
It used to be a bank? There is a tax? Company on the west side of the building and the massage parking is definitely in the back of the building, there were several cars parked in the drive through of the old bank and also a guy in the back among the several cars, I just drove past, so I didn't get to see if any of the girls looked like the girl in the add which looks like AI, has anyone been there? I was going to TOFTT, but the parking is worse than A2.
-
05-19-24 14:48 #48425Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Current lineup
Last time I was at Spring it was: Mina, Sara, and Feya. Mina is amazing and really needs no introduction by now. I haven't been with Sara or Feya yet, but they're both sexy spinners. They also say they're "sisters".
Originally Posted by Bimmer335
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 14:43 #48424Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks, will try her out soon.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 11:39 #48423Senior Member

Posts: 28Orlando Hostess Bars
I did not know hostess bars existed in Orlando. What a great idea for a business. I think an evening there would be a lot of fun, although the language barrier may be a problem. I am anxious to visit one, though, and see how it goes. Thanks for posting!
Originally Posted by FloridaBum
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 10:19 #48422Senior Member

Posts: 542Zhongguo
The names of China include the many contemporary and historical designations given in various languages for the East Asian country known as 中22269;; 中22283;; Zhōngguó; 'Central state', 'Middle kingdom' in Standard Chinese, a form based on the Beijing dialect of Mandarin.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]
The name Zhongguo also translates to Shill in English.
-
05-19-24 07:55 #48421Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Orlando Hostess Bars
Ah, that is pretty similar to what I've seen elsewhere. My Spanish is crap, but I might have to check one of these joints out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by FloridaBum
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 01:29 #48420Senior Member

Posts: 290Gardenia still worth it?
I have arrived in this great city and will be here for a few days. Is it true that gardenia has changed management and no longer has the same girls working there? Or maybe just a temporary lull in quality and it would still be a good option for a sample this week?
-
05-19-24 01:01 #48419Senior Member

Posts: 428Look at the handle, does't even try to hide the fact that the reviewer is the Chinese owner.
Originally Posted by FlMongerer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






