Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 41298
-
05-19-24 23:55 #34743Senior Member

Posts: 97LOL, she's back
I think that, like a lot of these gals that are just drugged out to hell, she has no concept of how dumb her moves are.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
I'm with you, it's hard no from me.
With an ass like hers, could have had it made in the shade. Too bad. Not worth the b / s.
-
05-19-24 22:01 #34742Senior Member

Posts: 186"hot beauty"
Anybody have any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/268165967528
-
05-19-24 21:19 #34741Senior Member

Posts: 909So what did yawl do LOL
CBJ is 50 extra? Was you just hard looking at her than slip on the jimmy? Did she let it be known before hand that she don't suck anything besides oxygen? Hate when that happens.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 20:50 #34740Senior Member

Posts: 587Bummer. Thanks for the feedback. Had to be better than it looked. I like the thickness and youngness.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 17:40 #34739Senior Member

Posts: 79A Good Time.
It was easy to book for me because I have done doubles with Jessica (Dr Mom) and Deja several times. So she knew who I was. Both did BBBJ but Jessica was the only one that would do BBBJCIM. But I decided that I wanted to fuck Jessica in the ass (Covered) so I finished the date with a covered trip to Greek with Jessica. Just a little more info on my date, while Sophia was sucking my dick, Jess was licking my balls from underneath. LOL Another little bit of info is that Jess is a little thicker than her current pics and that goes for the other girl as well. Overall. I had a great time! Sorry, but I can't disclose what I paid. I would definitely recommend a double with these girls. But like I said earlier, they are a bit heavier than pics but still look decent. Opinions will differ and so will tastes. But I will do them again soon.
Originally Posted by VisitingHere
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 17:34 #34738Senior Member

Posts: 79A Good Time.
It was easy to book for me because I have done doubles with Jessica (Dr Mom) and Deja several times. So she knew who I was. Both did BBBJ but Jessica was the only one that would do BBBJCIM. But I decided that I wanted to fuck Jessica in the ass (Covered) so I finished the date with a covered trip to Greek with Jessica. Just a little more info on my date, while Sophia was sucking my dick, Jess was licking my balls from underneath. LOL Another little bit of info is that Jess is a little thicker than her current pics and that goes for the other girl as well. Overall. I had a great time! Sorry, but I can't disclose what I paid.
Originally Posted by VisitingHere
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 16:24 #34737Senior Member

Posts: 477Time not services
I wanted to follow up by mentioning that she is one of those witches that says you pay strictly for her time and not what happens during her visit. Apparently, spending 3 hours in the bathroom qualifies has "her time". You'll never meet a more soulless, greedy, disrespectful little hobag.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
05-19-24 09:57 #34736Senior Member

Posts: 105Not that fun
She looks just like the pics to be honest. Fun, not so much. YMMV but for me she was almost like a dead fish. Wasn't really into it. Limited positions. CBJ is extra 50 Mario coins. Doesn't do BBBJ. If you just want someone sexy then she is definitely that. Besides her looks, it wasn't fun. Hope your experience will be better.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 08:52 #34735Regular Member

Posts: 16Ari
Thanks for the heads up. That's a shame, was hoping to finally find some new and decent talent around here. Jax really is filling up with more like this though.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 08:33 #34734Senior Member

Posts: 30I never had any issues w / her
She's a sweetheart, had some shit happen in life she hasn't coped w / well. Never had any of the above mentioned issues w / her. I think she's a sweetheart. I'm not saying she didn't pass out prior to another person's date, but she's def someone I don't mind seeing from time to time. I've repeated w / her several times. But as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 07:47 #34733Senior Member

Posts: 5872nd one from the top is Natalie. She's in OP. Has a nice incall. Clean girl. Legit. Has been reviewed before. All good as far as I know. I had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 22:10 #34732Senior Member

Posts: 151Top One (Red)
The one on top is all about scamming or hustling you. Stay away.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 21:51 #34731Senior Member

Posts: 170
-
05-18-24 19:30 #34730Senior Member

Posts: 170Idk she is willing to get shat on for $600 WTF is she charging $50000 for?
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 19:20 #34729Senior Member

Posts: 690And The Original Is Now Gone, Hmmm Wonder Why.
Yea, and LilDDennis and that weird post are all gone now!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Was a very, very weird post, did not really rig true when talking that she only like extra rough stuff!
Well now we know about whether LilDDennis and that post were real.
Dang, now I have to worry about fake monger posts and fake provider pics, provider robbery, and LEO stings. What the heck is happening to this hobby.
LB.











Reply With Quote




