Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 295 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4414
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1144

    Angela back

    Quote Originally Posted by CumingForU  [View Original Post]
    I just learned that my ATF Shanghai girl, the legendary Angela is starting back up at Good Massage in Renton today. I missed out on her during her short visit in April, so I will be driving down to Renton very soon. Although Alyssa remains in China, having half of the infamous "A & A" back in town is a real boost. Don't miss out guys. We all need to "rise up" (pun intended) to keep our Angela around. My experience with her is consistent with the rave reviews that litter this site and another whenever she is around. I can't recommend Angela highly enough. She is the truth!
    She texted me too this morning. It's her first day.

    I knew good was struggling with new girls.

    I shall pay her a visit soon.

  2. #1143

    Edit. Forgot to mention

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    Saw Arlene at Shanghai again the other day. She does like thing clean (as do I), but I usually arrive in good hygiene and she does have boundaries, which I respect. I personally had an excellent time with her. I like that she tells me what she does or does not like. I like it if they're having a good time too. It usually leads to them showing me a good time. She doesn't like it rough, but when she does want it hard, she will tell you, I know from experience. Follow her lead and good times follow. Treat her well and she will do the same. I'm not going to hide it, she's become my ATF.
    I noticed a bruise on her bicep and asked about it. It seems despite her request to not be rough, someone decided they didn't care and gripped her arm too hard while she was telling them not to. Fellas, please treat the girls with some care. Her or anyone else, please don't rough them up (unless they're actually into it). The profession has its risks, lets not make it worse, driving them away.

  3. #1142
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Angela is Back in Town at Good Massage in Renton!!

    I just learned that my ATF Shanghai girl, the legendary Angela is starting back up at Good Massage in Renton today. I missed out on her during her short visit in April, so I will be driving down to Renton very soon. Although Alyssa remains in China, having half of the infamous "A & A" back in town is a real boost. Don't miss out guys. We all need to "rise up" (pun intended) to keep our Angela around. My experience with her is consistent with the rave reviews that litter this site and another whenever she is around. I can't recommend Angela highly enough. She is the truth!

  4. #1141

    Joey

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    One of the very rare not so great encounters at Shanghai. I haven't been since Angela left and I went today to see one of the new girls. Ended up with Arlene, she's cute, beautiful body and young, but a fucking cleanliness freak and has a very delicate choice to the touch. I like a clean delicate woman but not to the point where she's telling me not so rough every split second. I mean she destroyed my mood within few minutes. Will definitely not see her again, off to the next one there.
    That's a bummer, Shanghai experience is usually good. I haven't been with Arlene yet, but been with Joey a few times. I always have a blast with her, I rlly like her BBBJ skill and how she maintain eye contact, she might be a little nympho lol.

  5. #1140

    Arlene

    Saw Arlene at Shanghai again the other day. She does like thing clean (as do I), but I usually arrive in good hygiene and she does have boundaries, which I respect. I personally had an excellent time with her. I like that she tells me what she does or does not like. I like it if they're having a good time too. It usually leads to them showing me a good time. She doesn't like it rough, but when she does want it hard, she will tell you, I know from experience. Follow her lead and good times follow. Treat her well and she will do the same. I'm not going to hide it, she's become my ATF.

    Met Joey as well. I was offered another round with her, and she seemed like fun (she offered a preview) but I didn't have it in me after my session with Arlene.

  6. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ with PM. Honestly, probably the best BBBJ skill I have seen at Shanghai but I have no experience with the other current girls. CIM early and no drop was wasted. Did not even get a chance for CFS it was so effective.

    Flat ass and mid puppies IMO, and seemed to be in her early 30's. Overall not particularly amazing bedside service or GFE like on the level of Angela. But the head is definitely next level.
    Thanks for the great report Marcus. Saw Joey today and agree about the BBBJ and her description. As soon as she entered the room she dropped her dress and started the BJ. Asked me to finger her and then hopped up for 69. I would have cum in the first 5 minutes if I hadn't stopped her. She put the cover on and started CG for a couple minutes but I had her get off and transitioned to mish with some DATY mixed in. I came close to cumming again so stopped her and had her bend over the table for doggy with DATO.

    There was a chair in the room so I sat in it and she kneeled in front for CBJ then she hopped on for some incredibly deep CG with her ass slapping my legs as she bounced up and down. Finally she dismounted, tore the cover off and finished me with another BBBJ with CIM and swallow. The whole thing took about 20 minutes which at my late 70's age is probably about the best I could ever hope for. She finished with a few minutes of oil back massage and a hot cloth cleanup. I think the secret to a session with her is to take some level of control or she'll suck you off in the first few minutes.

    To sum up, as Marcus reported, she can get you off quickly with that slurpy deep BJ. She asked me to come back and promised me a full hour next time. Next time I'm going to ask for the PM that Marcus got. I might also see if she's willing to try to coax a second shot out of me, something only Nancylove has been able to do.

  7. #1138

    Golden Rose new auntie Amy

    Nothing to write home about; wouldn't repeat. Details not really interesting:

  8. #1137

    Breakfast in Shanghai

    One of the very rare not so great encounters at Shanghai. I haven't been since Angela left and I went today to see one of the new girls. Ended up with Arlene, she's cute, beautiful body and young, but a fucking cleanliness freak and has a very delicate choice to the touch. I like a clean delicate woman but not to the point where she's telling me not so rough every split second. I mean she destroyed my mood within few minutes. Will definitely not see her again, off to the next one there.

  9. #1136

    Joey at Shanghai

    BBBJ with PM. Honestly, probably the best BBBJ skill I have seen at Shanghai but I have no experience with the other current girls. CIM early and no drop was wasted. Did not even get a chance for CFS it was so effective.

    Flat ass and mid puppies IMO, and seemed to be in her early 30's. Overall not particularly amazing bedside service or GFE like on the level of Angela. But the head is definitely next level.

  10. #1135

    Sun Food and Body Massage

    This will probably go down as the worst AMP visit I've ever had. This whole experience was a dumpster fire.

    When I entered, I was initially greeted by three women. Cherry, who I eventually choose because she was the younger of the three. Cherry was one of two providers that actually had a decent physique. The other lady, didn't get her name, was older but had a nice body as well.

    The above provider & service description is for Cherry. The other provider was fair in complexion. Natural A cups. Small, slightly trimmed bus. She has a tattoo above her left collar bone.

    Cherry started the session with a fairly decent massage using some kind of oil mixture that smelled really good. She has some good technique and applies some decent pressure. Communication was pretty nonexistent. There were not objections to me roaming under her dress while she was standing at the head of the table. Her body is pretty tight. After the massage and hot towel, she started with the finger feather dusting routine. There was absolutely ZERO teasing; she avoided everything like a champ! On the flip, she did begin to rub and caress my package. She asked if I wanted a HJ. I simply pointed to the tip which was already on the stand. She counts it and says that she doesn't do sex, but the other lady will. Cherry leaves the room. After a couple of minutes, the other enters. She walks over to the stand, lubes herself up then tries to apply a cover to my limp member. Once she gets the tip covered, she begins a CBJ to get me erect. She asks me to get up so she can position herself on the table for some standing Mish. She lifts her skirt, and that's all. She guides me inside and immediately starts with the "hurry honey, you big" crap. I literally got about 3 minutes worth of pushing when she asks if she can just do HJ. Honestly, this was the worst HJ I've ever had. She stroked like she was having a seizure. There was no technique or rhythm, and she was constantly watching the clock, and again with the hurry up nonsense. After about 15 minutes of useless struggle, she leaves the room to get Cherry to come assist. Cherry takes over with the HJ while the other lady is licking my nipples and rubbing my taint. After about another 10 minutes of this unsynchronized jack session, Cherry finally managed to put together a sustained rhythm that got me over the finish line.

    I can honestly say that I have never been happier to leave an AMP in my life. And, I have no desire to ever return. Again, I will give props where props are due: Cherry can give a good massage, but that's were the positives come to an end. But, as with any establishment / provider, YMMV. Good luck with this one.

  11. #1134

    Sun

    I did review about 4 weeks back. FS but wasn't for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Located in Lynnwood. Saw it as I was driving around. Looks nice on the inside, and the lady that greeted me was very attractive with a nice looking figure. I would guess she's in her mid-40's.

    Any info on this spot?

  12. #1133

    Lucky star

    Lucky star Lynnwood. Toft. Drew Sasha? Shasa? Cute enough 40 something Chinese with decent slim body b cup but flat ass. Despite stg ads I played dumb being first time there rather than just hand over 2. Boring massage, and 15 min in she asked if I wanted boom. Well, that was boring too. Few light kisses but otherwise just laid there for FS part. She only wanted Mish till I got her to flip for doggy. Honestly she killed it early on with continually answering texts and then the door twice. Nothing kills a BJ like a condom than answering texts. Activities depended on the camera surveillance and that crap doesn't fly. They do have a table shower. Never saw it. They also switch people with blue opal. Being that she already killed the mood I was out in 30 min despite paying for 1 hr with no finish. Off to wash off the stank and again. The search continues. I had stopped by Golden spa but no answer at the door.

  13. #1132

    Tina

    Has anyone had Tina smell them constantly throughout the session? I'm not talking about having a whiff to check if I'm smelly. She seemed to really like my scent and was constantly breathing in from all over my body. It was strangely hot!

  14. #1131

    Shanghai Arlene

    Can confirm previous reports about Arlene. One of the more attractive ones, mid 20's?, and actually reminded me of kgirl types more than others. She's a stickler for cleanliness, keeping things not too wet, and the blue toast, but overall not annoyingly so, and I knew that going in. Made me more willing to do daty and was cute watching her try to keep quiet covering her mouth. She really does prefer it nice and gentle as others suggested. Also does CIM.

    Also one of the better kissers I've seen at an AMP (finally). Would say halfway between lfk and dfk. Sensitive on her neck. She was in her pink one piece. Pretty tiny but not too slender body with one tat on her back shoulder, B cups or so, with a small butt.

    Good time overall, though she's a bit reserved even with her good English. Not as bubbly as Iris. Service wise matched previous reports. She's from NY and will be here for a couple months apparently. Can see why she's liked.

  15. #1130

    Mini health spa

    Mini healthy spa Everett. Was feeling lazy so was headed to blue bay for an awesome massage but she was out sick. Wound up at mhs. First time. Got Keekee a 20 something chubby giddy gal. Massage was little below average with zero tease. She offered FS. The sucker I am I said yes cause she was giddy and skin was super soft. Regret. She just wanted to lay there and then the smell hit me. Covered BJ, Mish and k9 but all unfortunately boring esp covered. I NEVER finished even with HJ. The worst part is as she was cleaning up she reused the all the towels on the table. Gross! Well. . Search continues. 60 house plus 140.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape