Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 871 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 13064
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Second time for me at this place. I got Kerry, nice looking fairly young Asian girl, big natural melons. Terrible massage, then asked to flip and asked what I wanted. I said everything and asked for 1. 2. She got naked and let me taste those beautiful melons, then asked me if I wanted 2 girls for another 1. 2. I only had 1. 0 and she was fine with that. Best choice ever. A second girl came right away, I don't remember her name, but she was super hot. She started giving me BBBJ then put a condom on and started riding me reverse cowgirl while the other one was putting her melons on my face. The best came later. Both of the went on the massage bed, legs spread open, pussy up in the sky and I fucked one first, and then the other, while DFK the one I was not fucking. I felt like I was in a porn movie!

    After the whole thing we exchanged a few words. Super funny gals, great personality. It was a blast. So good that I am not sure I want to go back and feel disappointed if I don't get the same experience.
    Nice report. Threesomes with both girls asses up, face down, next to each other. Has got to be one of the most beautiful, hottest, sexiest views ever! I've had a few threesomes. Two threesomes stood out the most. Because they were sisters. Had to check their IDs to confirm it. Glad I got those on video and pics.

  2. #9418

    This is The place

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    They advertise on a lot of sites and go by Candy Therapy too.
    Second time for me at this place. I got Kerry, nice looking fairly young Asian girl, big natural melons. Terrible massage, then asked to flip and asked what I wanted. I said everything and asked for 1. 2. She got naked and let me taste those beautiful melons, then asked me if I wanted 2 girls for another 1. 2. I only had 1. 0 and she was fine with that. Best choice ever. A second girl came right away, I don't remember her name, but she was super hot. She started giving me BBBJ then put a condom on and started riding me reverse cowgirl while the other one was putting her melons on my face. The best came later. Both of the went on the massage bed, legs spread open, pussy up in the sky and I fucked one first, and then the other, while DFK the one I was not fucking. I felt like I was in a porn movie!

    After the whole thing we exchanged a few words. Super funny gals, great personality. It was a blast. So good that I am not sure I want to go back and feel disappointed if I don't get the same experience.

  3. #9417

    No. 15

    Quote Originally Posted by ThcMon  [View Original Post]
    This is part of the legendary PriscillaM Westside MPs post in his pursuit to find a Grade A parlor in Culver City. If you click view original post it will lead you to PriscillaM list, #15 looks to possibly be the Healing Hand parlor inside the Westfield Culver City mall second floor, bold move to get you nut off good luck.
    Sounds like the place on SM Blvd above the Pollo Loco & advertised as "Aromatherapy" in Westwood.

  4. #9416

    Healing Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Where is #15 and name? Sounds interesting.
    This is part of the legendary PriscillaM Westside MPs post in his pursuit to find a Grade A parlor in Culver City. If you click view original post it will lead you to PriscillaM list, #15 looks to possibly be the Healing Hand parlor inside the Westfield Culver City mall second floor, bold move to get you nut off good luck.

  5. #9415
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Where is #15 and name? Sounds interesting.
    They're replying to Priscilla's post several pages back. #15 is one of the places on Santa Monica Blvd.

  6. #9414
    Quote Originally Posted by LAhits  [View Original Post]
    Went to 15. New girls when I went both solid. Told provider I got 8/10 the same thing and apparently they are working on it.

    If you try again lmk.
    Where is #15 and name? Sounds interesting.

  7. #9413
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for a good handy or BJ in ktown or surrounding. Not trying to swindle over 120 total. I've had enough of FS I'm just looking to get whacked off. Preferably by someone hot and kinda young. I've been going to Orange County lately but it's a far drive. Any recommendations for ktown?
    Probably not. Most K parlors are for Kgirls who have gotten too old for the hobby. I would suggest maybe going east to the SGV if you can settle for 120-160 for FS from a 30 some year old if you're lucky. May even get BBFS if you're lucky if the lady is feeling some type of way.

  8. #9412
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This kind of stuff really grinds my gears. You think mongering is over just because there are literally 20-25 MPs on the westside with Asian gals 36-75 asking for 100 dollar tip to get "over the clothes" action? You think that Only fans, the feds, the Islamic republic or Iran, or the students for justice in Palestine can end mongering?

    It is not over until we say it is.

    Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor?

    What is this maudlin tripe. Now let's get some more awful handjobs from asian women in their 60's.
    "OK, Let's get them" JH.

  9. #9411

    Newer Chinese AMP in Gardena

    Had this in 'Inglewood / South Bay' but Gardena is kinda between here & there, so putting it here. Lucky Spa on 1700 block of El Segundo Blvd. A bit public during the day when the restaurant next door is open, but the restaurant closes at 4. 2 Chinese cuties. Early 30's (so "grannies," according to Priscilla). Perfect petite bodies. Wide open menu from first visit. Neither is shaved or even trimmed, so best for lovers of the Bush. They have a 'buy 10, get house fee waved' deal. Recommended. ATF potential.

  10. #9410
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Sun Beauty / Linda

    Stopped by Sun Beauty Spa in Winnetka today for one hour. Girl said her name was Linda. Not much English. Her massage skills were actually very good. Some intimate playing and then I gave her the donation. Nice tots. BBBJ was really nice. Multiple positions and she excelled at CG with that slow grind. Will definitely repeat.

  11. #9409

    Another visitor post

    Hey guys. I'm visiting and too lazy to read through. Anyone cool enough to inbox me some of the best providers in the area? Looking for total package. Willing to go wherever I need to in the are. Thanks.

  12. #9408

    Any good near k tiwn

    Just looking for a good handy or BJ in ktown or surrounding. Not trying to swindle over 120 total. I've had enough of FS I'm just looking to get whacked off. Preferably by someone hot and kinda young. I've been going to Orange County lately but it's a far drive. Any recommendations for ktown?

  13. #9407

    Peaceful Kayla

    Went to Peaceful Spa in Bellflower and got Kayla. I took the drive out there because the ad said they provide BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, and more. Unfortunately, the ad was bogus. Kayla came and let me in and did the massage. I asked for French kiss and she said no, I asked for BBBJ and she said no. I said OK, justgive me a HJ. She takes out her big natural tits and starts jerking me. He tits and ass are awesome for an Asian girl. She's natural but curvy like a Latina. Soft squishy tits. She kinda did that thing where the girl kinda puts her arm in the way while she was jerki g me to make it harder to access her tits, but after I kept adjusting and going for it she stopped trying to block me and just gave me access. I asked if I could suck on them and she got just close enough for me to rub my lips on them but backed away when I tried to really suck it. Her hand skills weren't that great. She kept squeezing me too hard and going to fast. On the plus side her moaning was pretty hot. She moaned the whole time she jerked me. The other plus is that she only charged me 60. I feel like most places try to charge more than that these days. For the price, it wasn't bad, but I don't think I'd go back. Oh. Also the clean up was lame. No hot towel. After I nutted she just gave me a wad of tissue and said thank you and walked out.

  14. #9406

    Garden Spa is 215X/ Century Blvd

    I made a return trip to Garden to see if the quality was the same. Entered and was greeted by JoJo, nice looking gal with great looking melons. She gave a mediocre amateur massage but on the flip came alive. She asked if wanted a BJ without a condom and when I said yes she slapped on a sandwich bag. She sucked on the sandwich bag and then switched to a condom and rode me. JoJo tired out and I fucked her mish and then in doggie pounded her wet pussy until I blew. She was tiny and her English was poor, but she took a fucking. I never felt rushed and we did go the whole hour.

  15. #9405
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed there are tons of massage places in LA but they are all full of old grannies or girls how are below average in looks. I drive an hour to orange county or long Beach and the woman are so much prettier and in better shape. And the pieces tend to be lower. LA is known for beauty and model looking girls so why aren't more in the spas and shops? Just seems backward that all the hot girls are far from LA and all the ugos are here sucking us of our money. Is it just me.
    It's been that way for a long time now. I suspect it's because a pretty girl with no other skills in LA has more options to make good money. A pretty girl with no other skills in other towns has fewer options. Probably true of men too, but I wouldn't know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape