Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 1992
-
05-27-24 09:55 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 66I found these spots from reading pages and pages of past posts in this same forum. Then I went out and looked around for hours until I found what I was looking for.
Originally Posted by DiddyBopping
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 07:58 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 95Why do you leave out the location all the time?
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 08:35 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 66Tight
Howdy gents. Was out and about in my usual spot. I run into this slim thing and she gets in. It started off weird with her asking me if I had weapons and to give her a sec because she can't find her hammer in her bag. Luckily nothing bad happened and maybe she was bluffing to protect herself. We got to the shady spot and she asks a dub for lip hugs. It was meh nothing to brag about. I usually never bone these chicks just head. Something popped into my head to *uck. Paid another dub and she took forever to take her pants off. My peen was soft by then and I'm trying to put it in. She spreads her lips for me and my soft peen gets in and instant hard. I didn't last more than a few pumps. Will def be seeing her several more times. Had to blur a tattoo on her in the pic.
-
05-25-24 08:25 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 66I hear D. Are is the spot for that. My ex did not want to go their because she said I will come back married.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 14:42 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 258Thanks for the detailed report
Interesting about the colombiana situation- how did she not know she was gna be be sucking at min. I am gna have to go investigate that LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 14:33 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 258Noooiice!
She looks like an ex girlfriend I had and YES they really enjoy what they do for sure too bad you can't find that type of talent IN the island itself! I have gone numerous times down there and NOTHING!
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 14:31 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 258Would you be able to
Describe this MILF AND if possible where to find her?
Originally Posted by Artisttyp
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 14:30 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 258I agree
But just tell me the only ladies you have are Incas and I would have been ok with that. But at times I asked for a specific body type and hair color etc and no one was able to deliver then I was like argh. It's better to go there see the look and hair color etc to pick. The price was about the same anyways.
Originally Posted by Artisttyp
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 11:20 #1774Senior Member

Posts: 273Thank you for this report. If they sent me an Inca, I would be very happy. I have a thing for squat Indian women.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 10:10 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 258I used the Uber a hooker service
When I was able to host, I used the service. However, every single time I called they got the wrong order it was never like going to the place and seeing the full menu. I would ask for a colombiana and they would send an Inca. For the most part they always sent an ugly short overweight person. So then I have them the neighbors apt number and I would be watching who showed up and only twice did I either fell hornet enough or was acceptable enough to tell her that I was sorry and seems like I gave the wrong apt. After a while I stopped calling and started to gettin my lazy ass to the place around flushing and Rosy.
Originally Posted by Artisttyp
[View Original Post]
Maybe I have better luck.
-
05-19-24 00:23 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 66Um, What chu got? Besides Roosey and Flushing Toilets?
Originally Posted by FirstTimer69
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 14:48 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 273Latina Delivery Service
I forgot to mention that yesterday on Roosevelt I was given a business card for a Latina delivery service. I was wondering if anyone has tried calling one of these places and how much they quote? Do they go to hotels or apartments as well?
I will call eventually but I prefer to wait until I am ready to order.
If you are a paying senior member I will be happy to share the number with you via DM.
-
05-17-24 15:17 #1770Regular Member

Posts: 5What area did you find her around?
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 14:48 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 273LuLu / Pushing Boundaries
I was out in Flushing this morning by Mets Stadium checking out the Marina. Felt like getting a BBJ / CIM off the street. Haven't tried that yet. Doubled over to a repeat joint in Jackson Heights and sure enough when I ran into LULU peeling string beans outside her place of work she invited me upstairs. I paid her $60 last time for a covered BJ and Intercourse. She quickly agreed to $100 after I offered it to her. Half way through asked if I wanted to F. No thanks just a cum dump in your mouth Por Favor. My legs were tired from walking earlier. She wound up swallowing half of it. MILF city. Older women do it with class!
Done Deal. Kissed me on the cheek afterwards. Ah those special monger moments. As tender as can be.
-
05-16-24 02:30 #1768Senior Member

Posts: 273DoucheBag Almost Gets Jacked by Chicas
Case in point.
Start video at 4:24 a few later he films the wrong group of chicas.
This young Walter Cronkite almost gets his equipment jacked for being a nosey no good douchebag. If he was in the streets of Colombia the outcome would have been very different.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUVv0wAaxfk









Reply With Quote





