Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 37343
-
05-19-24 19:13 #32018Senior Member

Posts: 446Re: Sara
So did she offer BB before or after you had a DATY session? If she had said BB was on the menu then DATY is a hard pass with a volume provider.
Originally Posted by KjcExpress
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 19:00 #32017Senior Member

Posts: 153Fake ass waste of time
Drove all the over to Southside for this and when get there she wants me cash app before meet. Don't even waste time on this.
914 386-9950 Sexy Richmond, United States Female Escorts.
https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...scorts/3211194
-
05-19-24 17:42 #32016Senior Member

Posts: 102I meant searching her on the thread.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 17:02 #32015Senior Member

Posts: 124Goddess
Yes she is real. It's been awhile since I seen her. Everything is covered. Don't remember pricing. Last time I saw her it was up by Chesterfield Towne Center. I didn't have to do a deposit but this was last year sometime.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 16:49 #32014Senior Member

Posts: 97Multiple red flags
This screams scam to me.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
Update: I looked her up and she had a handful of reviews in TER in 2023, so it's 50/50, but still:
1) does not post an RVA location (near airport is generic to any city in America).
2) explicit about services provided (most want some deniability if they get busted by LEO).
3) links to her OnlyFans page. This is usually legit on high end sites (Eros, Tryst), not so much on STG.
4) asks clients to first text her their location.
Do not be surprised if she asks you for a deposit. Or better yet, text her that you're in Phoenix and see if she replies "no sorry I'm in Richmond this week" or if she says great come to the downtown Hilton or some other bullshit.
-
05-19-24 14:15 #32013Senior Member

Posts: 327Seriously
She post STG ads all day everyday how could you miss it? Last review I read was lousy.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 13:03 #32012Senior Member

Posts: 102Italian Tahitian goddess
Has anybody dreamed with her and is she real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/546282704551
-
05-19-24 00:11 #32011Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 32Sara Asian GFE
Saw Sara several days ago. But I only have time to write the review today. Overall, it was a good time.
Her photos are accurate. She is the girl in the pics. The highlight is her extremely perky tits and nice ass. She is a petite spinner for sure.
As for her service. She put me through her routine. Laid on the bed and she started with dfk and licking my nipples. Then she worked her way down to BBBJ. Her BBBJ is good, the suction was strong and the pace was fast. But she could not do DT as she is a tiny girl. We then did 69 and then DATY. BB is on the table but I passed. On went the condom for various positions. She was tight enough for me. She faked an orgasm about 5 minutes in, it's too obvious and I would prefer that she didn't do this, but I appreciate the thought and effort. She made a lot of noises, said I was big, and asked me to cum with her. Again I knew it was an act but it did get me more excited and I pounded her harder for that.
We chatted a bit afterward. Her English is good enough for basic conversations. I had a good sense of which sentences I would need to use the translator for. She's really chill and gave me compliments. It's really cute watching her think about how to say something in English. There's a cute pause after I ask her a question while she thinks LOL.
-
05-18-24 20:11 #32010Senior Member

Posts: 102Jb
Has anyone recently dreamed with JB? I tried searching her up and nothing popped, so I'm just wondering do people still see her?
-
05-18-24 17:07 #32009Senior Member

Posts: 371Asiangfe mariko
Went to see her today location in henrico.
I would confirm the previous reports about her. 230 hhr.
Didn't really have much of an ass, but everything else was nice. Smooth skin, nice lips, her energy wasn't on the same level as Sara but still good.
Can confirm that she set a timer but I don't have a problem with that, wasn't distracted by it and she didn't try to waste my time which is usually what happens with clock watchers.
Overall I'd give her 7. 5 or 8/10. Worth a visit, will be leaving to DC this weekend.
-
05-18-24 11:55 #32008Senior Member

Posts: 488She is Britney
Yes same girl.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 11:11 #32007Senior Member

Posts: 50Is Juliette also Brittany?
Some of her profile photos look familiar, as does the 'talkative' description. Has she also gone by Brittany? If so I think I've also seen her before.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 23:06 #32006Regular Member

Posts: 16Just a massage?
Is it just a massage or are other comms available?
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 16:29 #32005Senior Member

Posts: 488She is real
She is real, and if you see her multiple times YMMV. She is a favorite of mine. BUT keep in mind she can be very flighty and talks a lot, so you need to work through some conversations. Not clock watcher.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 13:55 #32004Senior Member

Posts: 172Upscale Bubbly Blonde Sunkissed Juliette
I've never seen her ad before. It looks fake to me, but I hope I'm wrong. If you have success let us know.
Originally Posted by Hkfn91
[View Original Post]
There are some real providers on RR in RDU that are pretty good if you're down there. But it seems like there are a lot of fakes on RR in RIC. Anyone here know any good one who are real on there in RIC?
Here's the Raleigh thread if you're interested.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...n-AMP-Massages











Reply With Quote






