Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34083
    Azora was the name. The spa on W Fullerton ave & and Parkside Ave. Started off rather average on the massage. Kinda on the soft side. Asked her to make adjustments a couple of times. But honestly what can you expect from a tiny Chinese lady. Beefed up chest though and she made good use of them on me. Worked great when she was putting in the teasing. She was chatty as well which I didn't mind since she spoke great. Discussed some donations about BBJ and that's what I exactly got at the end. Not once was she pushy or trying to upsell anything.

    Good session I'd say.

  2. #34082
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    So I messaged Earth Spa and was quoted 150 hhr and 200 one hour. I decided to head over. I know better than to expect seeing the actual girls they advertise on the website to be there. I get inside and the manager says 80 for the hour. I told him I was told 200 for the hour because I didn't want to worry about negotiation on the tipping. The ONLY thing I really liked about this place was the manager let me see a line up of the women and pick. Never had any other place do that in all my years mongering. Usually next girl up in the rotation or a specific girl request. Never a line up to choose from. All three Asian girls were cute and probably under 30. I was disappointed no Russian or Ukrainian girl like the website.

    I had my service for the 200. Table shower. Covered bj and fs. No kissing. No rimming. 200 at Ruyuan or Orange get you more for the money. I might go back to Earth Spa only because of getting to choose from a line up.
    You can always ask for a line up. It doesn't hurt their feelings. That's how you find your cup of tea.

  3. #34081

    Emily Hands Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the recent threads on SXL, looks like Emily is the new go-to. Is Kelly still around? Which one do you prefer?
    Emily is their best option. The way she plays with her titties in mish is hot as hell.

    Bare and anal then see Bebe.

    Cindy is older thicker woman but a lot of fun and loves to suck fingers and toes and you destroy her shallow pussy.

    Kelly nice big titties but tries to search your wallet for more money and rushed service when I used to see her I would use detain to purposely give her a pounding and make her ask for submission.

    Expect to pay $220-$300 depending who you get and what you do to them with Emily you can get a bare BJ with swallow for $120 + $60 House fee.

  4. #34080

    Line Up is A Nice Feature

    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    So I messaged Earth Spa and was quoted 150 hhr and 200 one hour. I decided to head over. I know better than to expect seeing the actual girls they advertise on the website to be there. I get inside and the manager says 80 for the hour. I told him I was told 200 for the hour because I didn't want to worry about negotiation on the tipping. The ONLY thing I really liked about this place was the manager let me see a line up of the women and pick. Never had any other place do that in all my years mongering. Usually next girl up in the rotation or a specific girl request. Never a line up to choose from. All three Asian girls were cute and probably under 30. I was disappointed no Russian or Ukrainian girl like the website.

    I had my service for the 200. Table shower. Covered bj and fs. No kissing. No rimming. 200 at Ruyuan or Orange get you more for the money. I might go back to Earth Spa only because of getting to choose from a line up.
    Yes seeing the Line Up is a nice thing you don't see at any other spas if you tell Pappa you want a non Asian girl he will let you know the days and good job and tell him you had the $200 agreed to price.

    Also the more you go the more Papa will take care of you with some bare options for the $200 and the atmosphere there is pretty cool and best part is it's on a main side street but not at an intersection where people waiting at the light are looking at you like the pervs we all are LOL.

    But glad at least you had a good experience and papa is cool he will drink with you also when you become a regular.

  5. #34079
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy73  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think 1 person runs all these places and uses girls or guys as fronts to be honest when Ru Yuan opened number went back to Tokyo Spa same when The Earth CHI opened their number and Orange Spa was the same.

    I can tell you that The Earth CHI is the best spa in Chicago before I left. Look them up on Instsgram.

    Place is totally remodeled and what I liked best was it was off a main intersection paid parking right outside to the meters. Girls were always very good cover is $60/$80 and services range from $140-$250 depending how freaky you are. If you see a girl on their Instagram you like demand you get her when there they will do the bait and switch on you.
    So I messaged Earth Spa and was quoted 150 hhr and 200 one hour. I decided to head over. I know better than to expect seeing the actual girls they advertise on the website to be there. I get inside and the manager says 80 for the hour. I told him I was told 200 for the hour because I didn't want to worry about negotiation on the tipping. The ONLY thing I really liked about this place was the manager let me see a line up of the women and pick. Never had any other place do that in all my years mongering. Usually next girl up in the rotation or a specific girl request. Never a line up to choose from. All three Asian girls were cute and probably under 30. I was disappointed no Russian or Ukrainian girl like the website.

    I had my service for the 200. Table shower. Covered bj and fs. No kissing. No rimming. 200 at Ruyuan or Orange get you more for the money. I might go back to Earth Spa only because of getting to choose from a line up.

  6. #34078

    SXL. Kelly or Emily

    Looking at the recent threads on SXL, looks like Emily is the new go-to. Is Kelly still around? Which one do you prefer?

  7. #34077

    Yeah she is Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Darknight4791  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more with your assessment of Cici. Had a great session with her over the weekend. Lots of fun and love the accent! Thought I was back in Vietnam.
    Yeah she is fun. She is coming back to Thailand end of May so don't miss her guys. If you are fun she will be even more fun and she is a table shower master.

    One of the few girls I actually like -.

  8. #34076

    She gone

    Quote Originally Posted by LongHornBorn6  [View Original Post]
    What was she like? Was she hot or what?
    Gone for good, it seems.

  9. #34075
    Quote Originally Posted by MfarfuTom  [View Original Post]
    I went in March. Typical papasan type place. Older lady. Not much to say if you've been to papasan places you know what to expect.

  10. #34074
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Sunny spa on Halsted in west loop?

    Or Sunkiss on Chicago Ave.

    Any recommendations or good stories?
    Sunny is my go to for table shower + solid massage + L1. I only go on Thursdays and Fridays when Vivi is there.

    She's young, pretty, and slim. Call ahead for her because she can get busy.

    She's at Unwind spa Mon-Wed.

    A few visits of tipping well maybe more on the table. YMMV I've been a regular for years.

    30 min 55, 60 min 65 w / table shower.

    She doesn't negotiate tip so just be fair and tip 50-60 for L1.

  11. #34073

  12. #34072

    Ru Yuan Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy73  [View Original Post]
    SXL about 1.5 miles away top shelf service Emily is the best.

    Ru Yuan Spa 2 miles away CICI hot Vietnamese Girl loves to suck on things.

    The Earth Chi 2 mile away. Top Shelf Everything awesome experience.
    Couldn't agree more with your assessment of Cici. Had a great session with her over the weekend. Lots of fun and love the accent! Thought I was back in Vietnam.

  13. #34071
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJ23  [View Original Post]
    It has been a little while since I've been there, but Sunny in the west loop was always an ok spot. Nothing fantastic but if you're looking for an ok massage and a HJ at reasonable prices, the place delivers. I've never been offered anything beyond that, so not sure if anything else is available.

    As for Sunkiss, my understanding is that it is legit only. Everyone once in a while someone says they've gotten something, but I'm skeptical.
    Take this with A grain of salt yes Sunkiss Is legit they have A fine Latina named Stephanie who works Weekends only but even she Is legit I believe. I have made It to Level 1 only cause I was A regular of some MT who used to work at another Spa up north.

  14. #34070
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Sunny spa on Halsted in west loop?

    Or Sunkiss on Chicago Ave.

    Any recommendations or good stories?
    Never heard of Sunny Spa but If I was you I would try the following options for guaranteed Happy Endings Orange, Perfect Archer, Princess Thai (Belmont Or Milwaukee) Grand Spa, West River Spa or maybe Ozone but they fell off. Most at Sunkiss don't do Happy Endings but I got lucky only because I was A regular of 1 MT who used to work at another Spa. There's new Spa's on Ashland In Chinatown now also.

  15. #34069

    Abril Archer Perfect Spa

    Called to ask if their were any Latinas and they said sure so I was game as that's my preferred always.

    Came in around midnight and short Latin girl with braces approaches. She ask how much time and I go with the hhr. Walked me into the room and language barrier was difficult but said 1. 50 for a hhr covered FS. However the language barrier was a bit off so just settled for what I thought was just topless L1 for 1. 0 for about 10 min but she ended up bringing the wrapper out and spit on my balls and sucked them as she watched it grow and gave a enthusiastic CBJ to completion with plenty of eye contact. Popped in no time overheard the doorbell ringing and saw a group of foreign exchange students huddled in the hallway. Guess this place is busy at all times of day haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape