Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 1357 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32008

    She is Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Some of her profile photos look familiar, as does the 'talkative' description. Has she also gone by Brittany? If so I think I've also seen her before.
    Yes same girl.

  2. #32007

    Is Juliette also Brittany?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    She is real, and if you see her multiple times YMMV. She is a favorite of mine. BUT keep in mind she can be very flighty and talks a lot, so you need to work through some conversations. Not clock watcher.
    Some of her profile photos look familiar, as does the 'talkative' description. Has she also gone by Brittany? If so I think I've also seen her before.

  3. #32006

    Just a massage?

    Is it just a massage or are other comms available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    She is real, and if you see her multiple times YMMV. She is a favorite of mine. BUT keep in mind she can be very flighty and talks a lot, so you need to work through some conversations. Not clock watcher.

  4. #32005

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her ad before. It looks fake to me, but I hope I'm wrong. If you have success let us know.

    There are some real providers on RR in RDU that are pretty good if you're down there. But it seems like there are a lot of fakes on RR in RIC. Anyone here know any good one who are real on there in RIC?

    Here's the Raleigh thread if you're interested.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...n-AMP-Massages
    She is real, and if you see her multiple times YMMV. She is a favorite of mine. BUT keep in mind she can be very flighty and talks a lot, so you need to work through some conversations. Not clock watcher.

  5. #32004

    Upscale Bubbly Blonde Sunkissed Juliette

    Quote Originally Posted by Hkfn91  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nde-28695.html

    Has anyone checked her out for a massage? Seems fun. I'm on the hunt for just a good sensual massage, not at an AMP. Any info is greatly appreciated!
    I've never seen her ad before. It looks fake to me, but I hope I'm wrong. If you have success let us know.

    There are some real providers on RR in RDU that are pretty good if you're down there. But it seems like there are a lot of fakes on RR in RIC. Anyone here know any good one who are real on there in RIC?

    Here's the Raleigh thread if you're interested.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...n-AMP-Massages

  6. #32003

    Juliette

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nde-28695.html

    Has anyone checked her out for a massage? Seems fun. I'm on the hunt for just a good sensual massage, not at an AMP. Any info is greatly appreciated!

  7. #32002
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I wonder has anybody recently had a dream with Bee? I seen posts about how she is up there with the best of the best when it comes to BBBJ, but I can not get in contact with her at all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170039630#.
    Talked to her earlier this week at the same number from that post. She's good at what she does but the price to dream keeps going up so I'm falling back.

  8. #32001
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Same! Comms were good, then when I got in the room everything went smooth. First she started off with a good BBBJ, then I suited up and had her in doggy. I can agree that kitty was tight.
    I've seen her before and it was great. The problem is that her comms for me are always either delayed, or she tells me to wait until the evening. Can't ever seem to align with her availability.

  9. #32000

    Sara GFE

    If you saw my previous post about Anna, you know I was very disappointed in GFE. But given all the positive reviews I decided to give it another shot. They told me Sara Kitty, but it was Sara. Comms were quick, and got up to the room no problem. Immediately I knew this was going to be a way better experience. She was in a sexy nighty, huge smile, and bubbly and welcoming. Got in the room and immediately pulled me in for a kiss and I slid her out of the nighty. Everything was great. DATY, lots of foreplay and kissing, great BBBJ, multiples positions (doggy is an incredible view), and then she let me CIM.

    Her face is attractive although not as much as in her filtered pics (not surprised). But her body is phenomenal! Short, petite, tight, and her breasts are wonderfully perky. And again, her personality is amazing. She seemed very into and never once was there any hint of forcing anything. It was a completely different experience than with Anna. I highly recommend Sara, but she said she leaves Sunday. So go see her while you can.

  10. #31999

    Xianning

    I used body rubs map site and found an ad for Xianning Asian Spa. Sadly I was scammed for a gift card. My fault. I hid everything, I thought. But clearly I didn't.

    Caveat emptor.

  11. #31998

    Double Down

    Same! Comms were good, then when I got in the room everything went smooth. First she started off with a good BBBJ, then I suited up and had her in doggy. I can agree that kitty was tight.

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I have no clue why anybody had a bad experience. Quick and easy comes. She gave me an amazing BBBJ until I was about to pop, I had tI o stop her. She gloved me up and I went straight for doggy. Kitty is very tight. I finished in the bag and cleaned up. She has nice natural large breasts. WIll repeat for sure. Great attitude.

  12. #31997

    Big Booty Judy

    I have no clue why anybody had a bad experience. Quick and easy comes. She gave me an amazing BBBJ until I was about to pop, I had tI o stop her. She gloved me up and I went straight for doggy. Kitty is very tight. I finished in the bag and cleaned up. She has nice natural large breasts. WIll repeat for sure. Great attitude.

  13. #31996

    Bee

    I wonder has anybody recently had a dream with Bee? I seen posts about how she is up there with the best of the best when it comes to BBBJ, but I can not get in contact with her at all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170039630#.

  14. #31995

    She was

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was locked up.
    Locked up for several years, but should be getting out soon, you would think. Not sure which graybar hotel she was staying in because of where she was living. But damn, loved that head game.

  15. #31994
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Suzee's contact info? Colonial Heights Suzee?

    Does anyone remember Winter? Big tits and I think bird feather tattoos on her tits?
    Last I heard from Suzee was several years ago and she was asking to be fronted money without meeting. Heard that it was actually her boyfriend doing the texting. No longer have either of their numbers. Loved her tan and that somehow she stayed fit like a soccer mom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape