Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 737 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14156
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Here are some alternatives to the deposit scam:

    1. A 300 pound "Upscale" provider in IL wants $$hour.
    2. Stormy wants also $$hr and pregnant "NO NEGOTIATION".
    3. Little Genie wants $$hr.

    Do any of these providers ever have a client?
    No idea on how or why USASG changes what is typed, should be:

    1. A 300 pound "Upscale" provider in IL wants 300/ hr.

    2. Stormy wants 300/ hr and pregnant, "NO NEGOTIATIONS".

    3. Tiny Genie wants 500/ hr.

    Minimal competition here.

  2. #14155
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on the following 3 ladies? Are they real? Names? Rate? Safe?

    https://secrethostess.com/7049663/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/170116666

    Nikkie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/170129275
    Come on dude. Obviously you're new at this. Best way to learn is to find out for yourself. But assuming you're a native born English speaker, do you really hear American girls speaking like the first two ads? "Fucking any style" "always horny and juicy for a good sex" and the second one mentions "all 3 holes allow" "doggy all style". And both the first two advertise "no condom" "cream pie" and "bare services". I suspect that's what you're really after, and the scammers know it. Have you even tried contacting them yet? I bet at some point they are going to ask for a deposit.

  3. #14154
    Shame that guy hasn't been banned yet. Promoting a legit scam.

    If whatever you're talking about is on this forum do you see where it says "Report Post?"


    A2

  4. #14153

    Amazinging & outrageous

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    This is 100% a scam, I contacted her as well, same as the others $100, with a deposit. The Snapchat handle had only sent 25 total messages so it was clearly just made, I'm assuming by the senior member that posted the ad.
    Here are some alternatives:

    1. A 300 pound "Upscale" provider in IL wants $$hour.

    2. Stormy wants also $$hr and pregnant "NO NEGOTIATION".

    3. Little Genie wants $$hr.

    Do any of these providers ever have a client?

  5. #14152
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Same here, PM'ed for info but will NOT pursue it any further knowing this.
    This is 100% a scam, I contacted her as well, same as the others $100, with a deposit. The Snapchat handle had only sent 25 total messages so it was clearly just made, I'm assuming by the senior member that posted the ad.

  6. #14151
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting this! Why in the fuck would anybody offer up a UTR that wants a fucking deposit? Thanks, but no thanks! I actually sent him a message requesting her contact info but fuck that! I wouldn't give anybody a $10 deposit much less $100! In my best Italian accent, "geeeeet the fuck out of here with that bull shiiiit".
    Same here, PM'ed for info but will NOT pursue it any further knowing this.

  7. #14150
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    "Pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary. ".
    HAHAHA!! I was thinking that at first but saw he was a senior member so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

  8. #14149
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Why in the fuck would anybody offer up a UTR that wants a fucking deposit?
    "Pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary. ".

  9. #14148
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on the following 3 ladies? Are they real? Names? Rate? Safe?

    https://secrethostess.com/7049663/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/170116666

    Nikkie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/170129275
    As monger emeritus, I can probably clue you in on these three.

    1) Probably fake because of the strange verbiage used. And woman is too hot not to be on Eros as a visiting escort or, at the very least, on Tryst. And providers don't generally advertise bareback services. Not saying they don't do it, they just keep it a little quieter.

    2) Definitely fake because the body of the ad is filled with all kinds of Engrish (Probably from India). Pictures look middling, which is the genius behind the scammers.

    3) Puffy hands and a lot of nodding during the BJ session I had with her. Head was awful and remember that women know how to take pix so they don't look terrible, which this one definitely looks way worse in person.

  10. #14147
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    I made contact with her. Said she wanted 100 deposit and won't host. No hhr / hr rates just the deposit. After that she said she's up for anything. Sounds like a textbook scam to me so I passed.
    Thanks for posting this! Why in the fuck would anybody offer up a UTR that wants a fucking deposit? Thanks, but no thanks! I actually sent him a message requesting her contact info but fuck that! I wouldn't give anybody a $10 deposit much less $100! In my best Italian accent, "geeeeet the fuck out of here with that bull shiiiit".

  11. #14146
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have a utr that just moved here from Atlanta and is looking for a few lucky guys as regulars. She does her communication by Snapchat. Do any of you guys regularly use Snapchat to set up dates?


    She is a beautiful 21-year-old with a killer body and a super sweet ass.
    I made contact with her. Said she wanted 100 deposit and won't host. No hhr / hr rates just the deposit. After that she said she's up for anything. Sounds like a textbook scam to me so I passed.

  12. #14145

    Any Info

    Does anyone have any info on the following 3 ladies? Are they real? Names? Rate? Safe?

    https://secrethostess.com/7049663/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/170116666

    Nikkie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/170129275

  13. #14144
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have a utr that just moved here from Atlanta and is looking for a few lucky guys as regulars. She does her communication by Snapchat. Do any of you guys regularly use Snapchat to set up dates?

    She is a beautiful 21-year-old with a killer body and a super sweet ass.
    Thanks for the info pup! My spidey senses are tingling a little bit though. She is super hot with great rates BUT asked for half up front for deposit.

  14. #14143
    PMed you. Thanks for this!

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have a utr that just moved here from Atlanta and is looking for a few lucky guys as regulars. She does her communication by Snapchat. Do any of you guys regularly use Snapchat to set up dates?

    She is a beautiful 21-year-old with a killer body and a super sweet ass.

  15. #14142

    Eastern European women

    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    I've attached her verification photos to prove she is real. I was confused slightly because her photoshoot made her look similar to Ana de Armas while her verification photos had me thinking she was Latina or maybe Spanish since she did claim to be white.

    Anyways, she was quick in communication and guided me to the Richmond Heights area. Upon meeting her, I did ask her ethnicity out of curiosity. It turns out she is half-Ukrainian and half-Russian. She was NOT 4'11" but rather about 5'7-8. She was slightly chubby which I didn't mind, but I don't appreciate switch-ups like this. For any of you who have been to many Eastern European women, are they normally this deceiving? I've only been to two, and both times were less-than-expected.

    We talked for a bit then got down to business. DFK, DATY, BBBJ / CBJ, and doggy. We chatted a bit more afterward and said our good-byes. She's a nice woman, but I won't be going back. She said she'd be in STL for a few more days but didn't specify dates. She's coming here from Miami which might explain the price, maybe?

    I consider this a TOFTT. Could've been better.
    City Girls was an agency that provided exclusively Eastern European girls. All knockouts and all knew exactly what to do. Almost PSE. So that has spoiled me. The ones I've been running into lately don't meet that same standard except for Melody and I think she's coming to town at the end of the month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape