Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 33235
-
05-17-24 11:35 #29455Senior Member

Posts: 78Alexa / Lexi
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...846&viewfull=1#post6735846.
Originally Posted by Traveling1478
[View Original Post]
Here's my review of her from earlier this year. I hope it helps.
RR.
-
05-17-24 11:21 #29454Senior Member

Posts: 110Tiff / Abigail
I'm on her socials and she is currently very pregnant so this ad could be someone using stolen pics. Or it could be her using old pics since the ad says “not currently meeting”.
Originally Posted by LoneW
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 10:27 #29453Senior Member

Posts: 32Lolwetwet
I would suggest trying p411.
Originally Posted by Electro1023
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 10:01 #29452Senior Member

Posts: 32Kiara tegan
She has an ad up on tryst as well. https://tryst.link/escort/the-kiara-tegan Interested in others experience as well?
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 09:13 #29451Senior Member

Posts: 159Kiara Tegan
What's the word on this one, feel like she used to have a different name. Anyone have a visit with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170126680
-
05-16-24 20:44 #29450Banned Member

Posts: 5352Nothing new here. After the get a couple bad reviews they will change their post and phone number. That's the reason to post a picture of them so everyone can avoid.
Originally Posted by PoundForPound
[View Original Post]
Working together we can weed out the bad ones. HB.
-
05-16-24 16:30 #29449Senior Member

Posts: 115TIFF (or Abbigail) SCAMMER
Avoid this scam.
Keep blowing your phone asking for helps with money.
https://callescort.org/513-505-9387
-
05-16-24 15:41 #29448Banned Member

Posts: 5352I was in Toledo earlier this week saw her add there when I checked her reviews Ann Arbor where she spends a lot of time said AVOID nothing good on her in Toledo either. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BJCarmine
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
05-16-24 14:45 #29447Senior Member

Posts: 40UTR contact info
Yes please share contact info.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 13:58 #29446Senior Member

Posts: 81Lolwetwet
What site does she advertise on, or do you have a link?
Thank you
.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 13:06 #29445Senior Member

Posts: 451Leah
She's a total flake—beware. Another monger and I discussed her a few months ago.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 12:57 #29444Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for letting me know! She changed her number, her new post.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5135488683/1
-
05-16-24 12:34 #29443Senior Member

Posts: 80Bio polar Nym.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170059039
Tried to set up an appointment today with this woman. Went down hill with one confirmation post.
Never seen someone go so randomly hostile from nothing. I don't know if she's high or off her meds but be careful.
-
05-16-24 10:31 #29442Senior Member

Posts: 192Hey, I got your message but you didn't include contact info!
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 06:14 #29441Senior Member

Posts: 1222Leah
I txtd briefly with her. She immediately asked for a ride and was lamenting her misfortune.
I did not pursue beyond that.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





