Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 40018
-
05-18-24 11:06 #34078Senior Member

Posts: 34SXL. Kelly or Emily
Looking at the recent threads on SXL, looks like Emily is the new go-to. Is Kelly still around? Which one do you prefer?
-
05-18-24 07:57 #34077Banned Member

Posts: 116Yeah she is Fun
Yeah she is fun. She is coming back to Thailand end of May so don't miss her guys. If you are fun she will be even more fun and she is a table shower master.
Originally Posted by Darknight4791
[View Original Post]
One of the few girls I actually like -.
-
05-17-24 17:11 #34076Senior Member

Posts: 341She gone
Gone for good, it seems.
Originally Posted by LongHornBorn6
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 17:04 #34075Senior Member

Posts: 151I went in March. Typical papasan type place. Older lady. Not much to say if you've been to papasan places you know what to expect.
Originally Posted by MfarfuTom
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 16:56 #34074Senior Member

Posts: 151Sunny is my go to for table shower + solid massage + L1. I only go on Thursdays and Fridays when Vivi is there.
Originally Posted by Varsity2017
[View Original Post]
She's young, pretty, and slim. Call ahead for her because she can get busy.
She's at Unwind spa Mon-Wed.
A few visits of tipping well maybe more on the table. YMMV I've been a regular for years.
30 min 55, 60 min 65 w / table shower.
She doesn't negotiate tip so just be fair and tip 50-60 for L1.
-
05-17-24 15:48 #34073Senior Member

Posts: 54Lovely Spa
Any info on this one.
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3303663
-
05-17-24 11:55 #34072Senior Member

Posts: 349Ru Yuan Spa
Couldn't agree more with your assessment of Cici. Had a great session with her over the weekend. Lots of fun and love the accent! Thought I was back in Vietnam.
Originally Posted by Billy73
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 06:49 #34071Banned Member

Posts: 361Take this with A grain of salt yes Sunkiss Is legit they have A fine Latina named Stephanie who works Weekends only but even she Is legit I believe. I have made It to Level 1 only cause I was A regular of some MT who used to work at another Spa up north.
Originally Posted by DaveyJ23
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 06:47 #34070Banned Member

Posts: 361Never heard of Sunny Spa but If I was you I would try the following options for guaranteed Happy Endings Orange, Perfect Archer, Princess Thai (Belmont Or Milwaukee) Grand Spa, West River Spa or maybe Ozone but they fell off. Most at Sunkiss don't do Happy Endings but I got lucky only because I was A regular of 1 MT who used to work at another Spa. There's new Spa's on Ashland In Chinatown now also.
Originally Posted by Varsity2017
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 21:25 #34069Regular Member

Posts: 5Abril Archer Perfect Spa
Called to ask if their were any Latinas and they said sure so I was game as that's my preferred always.
Came in around midnight and short Latin girl with braces approaches. She ask how much time and I go with the hhr. Walked me into the room and language barrier was difficult but said 1. 50 for a hhr covered FS. However the language barrier was a bit off so just settled for what I thought was just topless L1 for 1. 0 for about 10 min but she ended up bringing the wrapper out and spit on my balls and sucked them as she watched it grow and gave a enthusiastic CBJ to completion with plenty of eye contact. Popped in no time overheard the doorbell ringing and saw a group of foreign exchange students huddled in the hallway. Guess this place is busy at all times of day haha.
-
05-16-24 20:19 #34068Regular Member

Posts: 3Anna?
What was she like? Was she hot or what?
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 20:10 #34067Senior Member

Posts: 341Anna. You're killing me
I remember her alright! I was full-on addicted to seeing her and then she disappeared. Like a dummy I didn't get her digits, and later made several desperate attempts to find out where she went. The others at the shop would have none of it when I asked casually where she went. As expected.
Originally Posted by Gstunt
[View Original Post]
Big sigh.
BB.
-
05-16-24 13:34 #34066Senior Member

Posts: 320Archer Perfect Mia
Last day of rotation but maybe she'll be back. Not that you can search for her anyway. Colombian girl from NYC, talkative, nice enough looking face, mid 30's, nice body with MM C / D's and a big BBL that was kind of goofy but fun to bang hard. CBJ and jimmy was not in a wrapper when she brought it in -- I hate this. She was nice enough and I had never banged a big booty Latina. 50 house + $.
-
05-16-24 13:31 #34065Senior Member

Posts: 377Sunkiss
My experience with Sunkiss is that the finish is DIY but they'll give a little help. And OTC touching is allowed. Great massage and table shower.
Originally Posted by DaveyJ23
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 11:42 #34064Senior Member

Posts: 60Sunny
It has been a little while since I've been there, but Sunny in the west loop was always an ok spot. Nothing fantastic but if you're looking for an ok massage and a HJ at reasonable prices, the place delivers. I've never been offered anything beyond that, so not sure if anything else is available.
As for Sunkiss, my understanding is that it is legit only. Everyone once in a while someone says they've gotten something, but I'm skeptical.
Originally Posted by Varsity2017
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





