Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 13065
-
05-23-24 00:18 #9420Senior Member

Posts: 41Shower together?
Are there any places where the girl will shower with you? I can't find a good table shower but still want a girl with me when I shower.
Also has anyone tried Pamper Mi next to 815X?
-
05-22-24 19:37 #9419Senior Member

Posts: 1035Nice report. Threesomes with both girls asses up, face down, next to each other. Has got to be one of the most beautiful, hottest, sexiest views ever! I've had a few threesomes. Two threesomes stood out the most. Because they were sisters. Had to check their IDs to confirm it. Glad I got those on video and pics.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 18:29 #9418Senior Member

Posts: 78This is The place
Second time for me at this place. I got Kerry, nice looking fairly young Asian girl, big natural melons. Terrible massage, then asked to flip and asked what I wanted. I said everything and asked for 1. 2. She got naked and let me taste those beautiful melons, then asked me if I wanted 2 girls for another 1. 2. I only had 1. 0 and she was fine with that. Best choice ever. A second girl came right away, I don't remember her name, but she was super hot. She started giving me BBBJ then put a condom on and started riding me reverse cowgirl while the other one was putting her melons on my face. The best came later. Both of the went on the massage bed, legs spread open, pussy up in the sky and I fucked one first, and then the other, while DFK the one I was not fucking. I felt like I was in a porn movie!
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
After the whole thing we exchanged a few words. Super funny gals, great personality. It was a blast. So good that I am not sure I want to go back and feel disappointed if I don't get the same experience.
-
05-22-24 14:10 #9417Regular Member

Posts: 5No. 15
Sounds like the place on SM Blvd above the Pollo Loco & advertised as "Aromatherapy" in Westwood.
Originally Posted by ThcMon
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 23:54 #9416Regular Member

Posts: 17Healing Hand
This is part of the legendary PriscillaM Westside MPs post in his pursuit to find a Grade A parlor in Culver City. If you click view original post it will lead you to PriscillaM list, #15 looks to possibly be the Healing Hand parlor inside the Westfield Culver City mall second floor, bold move to get you nut off good luck.
Originally Posted by Wicked1
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 21:29 #9415Senior Member

Posts: 26They're replying to Priscilla's post several pages back. #15 is one of the places on Santa Monica Blvd.
Originally Posted by Wicked1
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 13:58 #9414Senior Member

Posts: 280Where is #15 and name? Sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by LAhits
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 10:11 #9413Senior Member

Posts: 305Probably not. Most K parlors are for Kgirls who have gotten too old for the hobby. I would suggest maybe going east to the SGV if you can settle for 120-160 for FS from a 30 some year old if you're lucky. May even get BBFS if you're lucky if the lady is feeling some type of way.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 17:45 #9412Regular Member

Posts: 9"OK, Let's get them" JH.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 11:27 #9411Senior Member

Posts: 821Newer Chinese AMP in Gardena
Had this in 'Inglewood / South Bay' but Gardena is kinda between here & there, so putting it here. Lucky Spa on 1700 block of El Segundo Blvd. A bit public during the day when the restaurant next door is open, but the restaurant closes at 4. 2 Chinese cuties. Early 30's (so "grannies," according to Priscilla). Perfect petite bodies. Wide open menu from first visit. Neither is shaved or even trimmed, so best for lovers of the Bush. They have a 'buy 10, get house fee waved' deal. Recommended. ATF potential.
-
05-19-24 00:06 #9410Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Sun Beauty / Linda
Stopped by Sun Beauty Spa in Winnetka today for one hour. Girl said her name was Linda. Not much English. Her massage skills were actually very good. Some intimate playing and then I gave her the donation. Nice tots. BBBJ was really nice. Multiple positions and she excelled at CG with that slow grind. Will definitely repeat.
-
05-16-24 22:19 #9409Senior Member

Posts: 157Another visitor post
Hey guys. I'm visiting and too lazy to read through. Anyone cool enough to inbox me some of the best providers in the area? Looking for total package. Willing to go wherever I need to in the are. Thanks.
-
05-16-24 13:43 #9408Senior Member

Posts: 196Any good near k tiwn
Just looking for a good handy or BJ in ktown or surrounding. Not trying to swindle over 120 total. I've had enough of FS I'm just looking to get whacked off. Preferably by someone hot and kinda young. I've been going to Orange County lately but it's a far drive. Any recommendations for ktown?
-
05-15-24 15:23 #9407Senior Member

Posts: 118Peaceful Kayla
Went to Peaceful Spa in Bellflower and got Kayla. I took the drive out there because the ad said they provide BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, and more. Unfortunately, the ad was bogus. Kayla came and let me in and did the massage. I asked for French kiss and she said no, I asked for BBBJ and she said no. I said OK, justgive me a HJ. She takes out her big natural tits and starts jerking me. He tits and ass are awesome for an Asian girl. She's natural but curvy like a Latina. Soft squishy tits. She kinda did that thing where the girl kinda puts her arm in the way while she was jerki g me to make it harder to access her tits, but after I kept adjusting and going for it she stopped trying to block me and just gave me access. I asked if I could suck on them and she got just close enough for me to rub my lips on them but backed away when I tried to really suck it. Her hand skills weren't that great. She kept squeezing me too hard and going to fast. On the plus side her moaning was pretty hot. She moaned the whole time she jerked me. The other plus is that she only charged me 60. I feel like most places try to charge more than that these days. For the price, it wasn't bad, but I don't think I'd go back. Oh. Also the clean up was lame. No hot towel. After I nutted she just gave me a wad of tissue and said thank you and walked out.
-
05-14-24 22:06 #9406Senior Member

Posts: 60Garden Spa is 215X/ Century Blvd
I made a return trip to Garden to see if the quality was the same. Entered and was greeted by JoJo, nice looking gal with great looking melons. She gave a mediocre amateur massage but on the flip came alive. She asked if wanted a BJ without a condom and when I said yes she slapped on a sandwich bag. She sucked on the sandwich bag and then switched to a condom and rode me. JoJo tired out and I fucked her mish and then in doggie pounded her wet pussy until I blew. She was tiny and her English was poor, but she took a fucking. I never felt rushed and we did go the whole hour.










Reply With Quote






