Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27064
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by PanamaPapers36  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Jersey and all I have to say it's. Brah! Amazing top notch headache talent. Will repeat!
    Thank you, I really enjoyed your company, can't wait until next time.

    JerseyGirl.

    Xoxo.

  2. #27063
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeHunter  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with about Laurita, but after giving me the address and price, she went radio silence! Very unprofessional and don't recommend contacting her because she'll waste your dream and time!
    I've seen her a couple of times and it was amazing! Not sure what happened to you but I don't think this common with her.

  3. #27062
    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see a report on this one so toftt. Boy I am glad. Rates are very economical 120 hh. 250 hr. Can upgrade to bbj and backdoor. Photos are 100% real, Venezuelan lady in early 30's with the same fit body. Upon entrance was received warmly left the donation and proceeded to undress. Clean kitty, pretty asterisk and proceeded with 69. Good skills Then asked her to go on top, then doggy which she was very receptive. Moans and actions. Before pop switched to mish and finished with regular legs on top.

    She cleaned me up after a pop which says a lot, very receptive and not only does she like the money but she likes the sex.

    We chatted for a while, her English is ok. From Miami and will be here until Saturday. If business is good she will come more often. I normally don't give good reviews on this price range but boy I was surprised. Gave her a tip and parted ways. Great body, great personality and safe. Tell her Panda sent you and don't screw this one up.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3387457
    Any details on the upgrades you can share?

  4. #27061

    Milu

    Saw Milu the other day and all I can say is wow! Met me just inside the door wearing a sexy two piece. If you have been thinking of this one, do it! Non rushed and a fantastic time was had. She is really a cutie! Don't worry about incall location. It's safe. I will be repeating.

  5. #27060

    VIP Brazilians Lily / Ruby

    1st I need to give VIP there due I made an appointment and got held up at work for almost 2 hours I kept them updated on the timeline and apologized plus I offered to reschedule they said totally up to the you either way.

    I decided to see lily / Ruby a beautiful totally natural Columbian spinner from New York who spoke good English and was teaching me Spanish during our session.

    I don't know how they are able to find the most beautiful women to come to Otown but I am glad they are here a totally awesome hour as stated previously a safe Incall by IDrive showered GFE DATY otherwise everything was covered but to be honest the best covered BJDT I've had.

    Honestly I would repeat but she leaves tomorrow and a new group arrives.

    RJ.

  6. #27059

    Jersey Girl

    I had a dream with Jersey and all I have to say it's. Brah! Amazing top notch headache talent. Will repeat!

  7. #27058

    Milu

    Saw Milu recently in Kissimmee.

    Great body, cute face and mad skills.

    100 Qv with extras available. I went with the bbj add on and she did not disappoint. Went way over time and she was enthusiastic for every second. Likes to be roughed up a little (at least in my experience) which is a major plus.

    Great time with a sweet girl.

  8. #27057

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see a report on this one so toftt. Boy I am glad. Rates are very economical 120 hh. 250 hr. Can upgrade to bbj and backdoor. Photos are 100% real, Venezuelan lady in early 30's with the same fit body. Upon entrance was received warmly left the donation and proceeded to undress. Clean kitty, pretty asterisk and proceeded with 69. Good skills Then asked her to go on top, then doggy which she was very receptive. Moans and actions. Before pop switched to mish and finished with regular legs on top.

    She cleaned me up after a pop which says a lot, very receptive and not only does she like the money but she likes the sex.

    We chatted for a while, her English is ok. From Miami and will be here until Saturday. If business is good she will come more often. I normally don't give good reviews on this price range but boy I was surprised. Gave her a tip and parted ways. Great body, great personality and safe. Tell her Panda sent you and don't screw this one up.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3387457
    She's not new been coming here for awhile I reviewed her before as Adri / Mela always do something with her name in ads but I know when it's her by pictures. Highly recommend semi-GFE with greek and BBJ ad ons that are reasonable honestly. As said Venezuelan with a very tight body and always a great time only thing bad about her is she always in town for a couple of days then doesn't return for awhile. This is the type we need to keep coming back always. 250 mario coins for the HR semi-GFE and allows 2 pops for hour and enjoys a pounding but YMMV. Gives the brazilian girls here a run for their money.

  9. #27056

    Paris

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3528298059

    Dreamt of her about a week ago. Has an incall on obt, nice personality yet clearly introverted. Super tight kitty both on initial entry and each stroke. Clean and permissive, would see again as her qv is 80 marios.

  10. #27055

    New talent Pamela

    Didn't see a report on this one so toftt. Boy I am glad. Rates are very economical 120 hh. 250 hr. Can upgrade to bbj and backdoor. Photos are 100% real, Venezuelan lady in early 30's with the same fit body. Upon entrance was received warmly left the donation and proceeded to undress. Clean kitty, pretty asterisk and proceeded with 69. Good skills Then asked her to go on top, then doggy which she was very receptive. Moans and actions. Before pop switched to mish and finished with regular legs on top.

    She cleaned me up after a pop which says a lot, very receptive and not only does she like the money but she likes the sex.

    We chatted for a while, her English is ok. From Miami and will be here until Saturday. If business is good she will come more often. I normally don't give good reviews on this price range but boy I was surprised. Gave her a tip and parted ways. Great body, great personality and safe. Tell her Panda sent you and don't screw this one up.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3387457

  11. #27054

    Soffi

    Has anyone seen this Soffi? TGTBT?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/169792865

  12. #27053

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiD  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/689-294-3128

    She looks fun anyone tried her yet?
    Candy user constantly changes name and numbers because of bad reviews.

  13. #27052
    Try Maitland Sarah, she's on the forum just search that name, plenty of reviews. Here's a MILF in Altamonte but I've never been able to set something up with her after a couple of tries: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/169475554.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Bro, stand down from that one. Nice enough girl but honest to god I don't think she had teeth. Room was totally nasty too. Couldn't get out fast enough.

  14. #27051

    Info

    Anyone know anything about this sexy latina.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/169913506

  15. #27050

    Headed to Orlando this weekend

    https://callescort.org/689-294-3128

    She looks fun anyone tried her yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape