Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 552 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMuch  [View Original Post]
    Why does his profile say "I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list. " ? Is the moderator trying to imply Corona Lime is a troll, or not who he says he is? Oh My.
    Troll or no troll, his info is accurate.

  2. #6400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Pm. Sent. Sorry about that.

  3. #6399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Terra's a sweetheart, great on stage, fun in back but tame (I. E. Nothing extra offered). Jane's a wild one but prefers VIP rooms, a bit pricey but good service and not out range with what seems to be current pricing trends. Chanel's been a wild one in the back (haven't done VIP yet) with a great price point for her highest level of service. I've no interest in others you mention so no experience to share.
    What service does Jane Provide?

    What service did Chanel provide?

  4. #6398
    Terra's a sweetheart, great on stage, fun in back but tame (I. E. Nothing extra offered). Jane's a wild one but prefers VIP rooms, a bit pricey but good service and not out range with what seems to be current pricing trends. Chanel's been a wild one in the back (haven't done VIP yet) with a great price point for her highest level of service. I've no interest in others you mention so no experience to share.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.

  5. #6397

    Corona Lime

    Why does his profile say "I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list. " ? Is the moderator trying to imply Corona Lime is a troll, or not who he says he is? Oh My.

  6. #6396
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.
    Lily. Cute petite Asian girl. Slight sweat odor, lame HJ available. Upsell central.

  7. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.
    Your inbox is full.

  8. #6394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Someone new

    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.

  9. #6393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Kittens, Everyday except Tuesdays 10-5.
    She is in today.

  10. #6392
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Left work early and decided it was time to join the club and blow a load into Monses mouth. But I must have been too late. Place was dead and the shift was changing. Enjoyed some dances and turned away a few cuties. Watched Naomi dance a few times and seeing those big beautiful tits flop out had me sprung. Confirmed with the board (thanks!) that she was down to clown. I was worried she might not look as good up close but I was wrong. She was sexy as fuck, smelled amazing and charmed me. 120 $ got those tits in my mouth and hands, and she talked dirty "we're going to empty these full fuckin balls! 🥵 " And even let me gently put my hand around her neck. Finally I dropped a massive load that got all over me, her tits and everything else. We cleaned up and I was off. Cute chic. Fuck I'm smitten and I need to get inside that woman.
    Mmmmmmm. Naomi very good. Very nice. Tight kitty. You like very much.

  11. #6391
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a general schedule for love? Day / night? Weekdays or weekends? I want to meet this superstar.
    Kittens, Everyday except Tuesdays 10-5.

  12. #6390
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Left work early and decided it was time to join the club and blow a load into Monses mouth. But I must have been too late. Place was dead and the shift was changing. Enjoyed some dances and turned away a few cuties. Watched Naomi dance a few times and seeing those big beautiful tits flop out had me sprung. Confirmed with the board (thanks!) that she was down to clown. I was worried she might not look as good up close but I was wrong. She was sexy as fuck, smelled amazing and charmed me. 120 $ got those tits in my mouth and hands, and she talked dirty "we're going to empty these full fuckin balls! 🥵 " And even let me gently put my hand around her neck. Finally I dropped a massive load that got all over me, her tits and everything else. We cleaned up and I was off. Cute chic. Fuck I'm smitten and I need to get inside that woman.
    She the real deal.

  13. #6389
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Looking for Love

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Love today. She suck Wang good. I cum on big fake boob.

    I tell truth. No lie. I give good information.
    Anyone have a general schedule for love? Day / night? Weekdays or weekends? I want to meet this superstar.

  14. #6388

    Get a load of Naomi

    Left work early and decided it was time to join the club and blow a load into Monses mouth. But I must have been too late. Place was dead and the shift was changing. Enjoyed some dances and turned away a few cuties. Watched Naomi dance a few times and seeing those big beautiful tits flop out had me sprung. Confirmed with the board (thanks!) that she was down to clown. I was worried she might not look as good up close but I was wrong. She was sexy as fuck, smelled amazing and charmed me. 120 $ got those tits in my mouth and hands, and she talked dirty "we're going to empty these full fuckin balls! 🥵 " And even let me gently put my hand around her neck. Finally I dropped a massive load that got all over me, her tits and everything else. We cleaned up and I was off. Cute chic. Fuck I'm smitten and I need to get inside that woman.

  15. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I think the picture is Aria. Not sure. Maybe someone else can chime in.
    That picture is Aria

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape