Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1265
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #260

    Tiffany

    The photos are not her and completely different. She is thick and has a nice a $$ when go behind. She is my type of girls.

    Met at the door and greatings with kissing. Went to the bedroom and more DFK and help each otjer remove clothes. Shower and bbj very nice and deep. Well cleaned the boy. Dry and back to thebedroom. Started bbj while I was sitting on the edge of the bed. Chenge position for kissing again and layed her on the bed nice natural boobs. She is making nice sounds moaning. Went to DATY she came 2-3 times with lots of moaning.

    Got her doggy and finish the first load. She wake tjeboy again my hand massage and bbj went again doggy, the possition I like and see her nice round a $$ bumping. She came again three times, her moaning and almost crying making my boy awake. After a while went for missionary and again doggy, still didn't released but still boy is awake. Didn't finish I was tired. Went for shower. She is tight though, I am avaerage size.

    I will repeat her, she is great for me and is my type of chick wich has little extra pounds at right places.

    No complain except the pictures. Great as usual k-girl service. The bbooker also told me those are not her real photos.

    Stay safe.

  2. #259

    Tiffany

    Had a visit with Miss Tiffany this evening.

    All this about her being big LOL is wrong!! She is definitely not a spinner per say but not big by no means! Started with the standard rinse and shower but in shower is where we got started. Dfk, sucking on those big eraser nipples then FIV till she screamed with an O!! She said she couldn't believe she came LOL. Whatever that meant🤷8205;9794;65039;. Then we dried off and away to the room. I had decided on the 2 pop, covered FS. She gave a great BBJ and gave the boys all kinds of attention. She asked if I liked and of course I said I loved! She then climbed on and road like a Champ.

    She is very vocal and I worried I was hurting her but she said she loved it!.

    Finished like that in the cover and then we collapsed on the bed. Lots of chit chat. She speaks fairly well English. This country hillbilly had to listen to understand some but it wasn't bad. She is a very sweet girl and we had good convo! After a bit she jumps up and goes back to town on junior and this time she gobbled it like she hadn't had any in a while. LOL.

    She looked up and asked if good, said she loved to suck! 👌.

    Then raises up and said you like doggy and I said of course. We start that looking right into the mirror and that was a great view! She does have junk in the trunk and great for grabbing and using as traction. I couldn't finish second time but she did so that was fine.

    Guys overall it was a great great date! If you don't have to have a spinner Tiffany is your girl! She said she should be here another couple weeks. Said she likes to stay in one place for a while and really like KY.

    Go show her some love!

  3. #258

    No Location

    If you want the kgirl location call the booker, get screened, and then ask. You'll get the info. No one in their right mind is going to ruin a good thing sharing any location info publicly even the general area.

    Plus, Louisville is not that big of a metro - area wise. From just about anywhere in the ville you're 30 to 35 minutes away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjimintn  [View Original Post]
    I have periodic business in the greater Louisville area. I'm trying to figure out if it would be worthwhile to contact 101 Angels so I can pay them a visit during one of my trips. My main concern is the location. I'm not really interested in driving all over town to make this happen, especially since I'm often traveling during rush hour.

    I don't need or want an exact location. The name of a suburb or neighborhood, nearby landmark or major crossroads should be enough for me estimate travel time to their location. Any helpful info will be appreciated.

  4. #257

    Walk out

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever try walking out after seeing the girl is misrepresented? Or say to the booker that they are going to do it? Would we be blacklisted for doing this?
    I'd do it no hesitation at an AMP. But this place is different. Anonymousness is out the door. Would we get black listed? Maybe, I suppose? Who knows.

    But trust me I wanted to walk this misrepresentation was sooooo bad. Bad part on here was another monger told me great things about this chic. WTF "everything's tight".

    Hardly tight more like it.

  5. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY  [View Original Post]
    Amen brother.

    I was very unhappy with my experience. Why use pics of a girl with a body like that when you look NOTHING like it?

    I am at a loss for words for how bad it was.
    Did anyone ever try walking out after seeing the girl is misrepresented? Or say to the booker that they are going to do it? Would we be blacklisted for doing this?

  6. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    No way she's even close the Lbs listed. Probably a good 25+ and definitely not my style.

    For $360 what a waste to get what Is available for 240. I'll be waiting for reviews or the ones know for now on.
    Amen brother.

    I was very unhappy with my experience. Why use pics of a girl with a body like that when you look NOTHING like it?

    I am at a loss for words for how bad it was.

  7. #254

    101 Angels location

    I have periodic business in the greater Louisville area. I'm trying to figure out if it would be worthwhile to contact 101 Angels so I can pay them a visit during one of my trips. My main concern is the location. I'm not really interested in driving all over town to make this happen, especially since I'm often traveling during rush hour.

    I don't need or want an exact location. The name of a suburb or neighborhood, nearby landmark or major crossroads should be enough for me estimate travel time to their location. Any helpful info will be appreciated.

  8. #253
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    No way she's even close the Lbs listed. Probably a good 25+ and definitely not my style.

    For $360 what a waste to get what Is available for 240. I'll be waiting for reviews or the ones know for now on.
    Pretty much false advertising. But what are you going to do?

    Overall, it's a good experience, but I agree that when I see the description and photos, that's what I'm paying for.

    Have got what I expected a few times, not so much a couple of times.

    Kind of like the regular escort sites where you get pictures from every "good" angle and when you see her it's like the Jerry Seinfeld episode with the bad lighting. The girl looked totally different. LOL.

  9. #252

    Old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    I've commented on this before and the handler says the photos come from the girls. Kind of like old ads people use when running for office, and they liked the picture from 1989 and keep using it even though they were 42 in the picture and they're 67 now.

    I really think pictures need to be within the past quarter and stats stated as an accurate as within a week or so. I mean, you know these girls are probably weighing themselves. Right?
    No way she's even close the Lbs listed. Probably a good 25+ and definitely not my style.

    For $360 what a waste to get what Is available for 240. I'll be waiting for reviews or the ones know for now on.

  10. #251
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Automan  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream of Tiffany, and what a dream. I'll start by saying she looks nothing like her pics they posted. However cowboys like thick girls, thick thighs. , breast are no where as big as pics. , more like a large b or c, however let me tell you. This girl is by far the best and hottest I've been with. , she is truly a wild card. , there's no faking with her she rode top in Mt dream and completely came all over me, shaking tremoring body, thick creamy when she came, even cried for a min. I have only been with one lady like her in my life and that was a chic I was dating many years ago. This chic is by all means the best I have ever seen or been with in all my years. , shit I'd take this little hunny and try to marry her if that was a option and call it retired. Treat her right. Run don't wait on her before she's gone.
    I've commented on this before and the handler says the photos come from the girls. Kind of like old ads people use when running for office, and they liked the picture from 1989 and keep using it even though they were 42 in the picture and they're 67 now.

    I really think pictures need to be within the past quarter and stats stated as an accurate as within a week or so. I mean, you know these girls are probably weighing themselves. Right?

  11. #250

    Tiffany

    So I had a dream of Tiffany, and what a dream. I'll start by saying she looks nothing like her pics they posted. However cowboys like thick girls, thick thighs. , breast are no where as big as pics. , more like a large b or c, however let me tell you. This girl is by far the best and hottest I've been with. , she is truly a wild card. , there's no faking with her she rode top in Mt dream and completely came all over me, shaking tremoring body, thick creamy when she came, even cried for a min. I have only been with one lady like her in my life and that was a chic I was dating many years ago. This chic is by all means the best I have ever seen or been with in all my years. , shit I'd take this little hunny and try to marry her if that was a option and call it retired. Treat her right. Run don't wait on her before she's gone.

  12. #249

    Cutie

    Here until the 31st May her words. Go see this cutie for a great time. Spending another hour with this K girl! Can't go wrong.

  13. #248

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Yeah way off. She is a cool chick, fun, but not the big titty Asian I was hoping for.
    101 will go OOB if that bait and switch becomes commonplace.

  14. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    That's an under statement! Those pics are waaayyyyy off.
    Yeah way off. She is a cool chick, fun, but not the big titty Asian I was hoping for.

  15. #246

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    Got to meet this babe. Firstly, pictures do not represent her at all. Thats a minor complaint though because she is still a cutie. She is thicker than the other girls that have come through so far. So if you're in the mood for a curvaceous cutie then here is your chance. The experience is top notch as it has been with most of the K-girls so far but the thing that makes her stand out to me is how bubbly her personality is. I enjoy being able to joke and connect with a provider because it makes the experience better. Her english is broken but very good as we pretty much talked about everything for the Hour we were together. As far as services, DFK, BBJ, and BBFS on the menu if that's your thing. She is also very vocal during sex and hearing her moan like that turned me on even more. As much as I want to try cutie, ill probably save money to see Tiffany again. Enjoy.
    That's an under statement! Those pics are waaayyyyy off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape