Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22438

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if GM2019 is Nikki. LOL.
    No sir just a fan of Great Massage (GM) or Great bodyrubs.

    PM for details on Great AMPs and other Great ladies like Nikki.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html

  2. #22437

    Re: Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    She gives a hell of a massage with a very drawn out and teasing ending. No extras at all but for what she offers she's great!
    She is great! I went about a week ago. You're definitely not getting any extras but she's incredibly sensual and her body is awesome. You'll leave happy and completely relaxed. I will repeat soon.

  3. #22436

    Peaceful Garden?

    It's been a while since it opened. Has it improved?

  4. #22435
    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Always a GREAT body rub!
    Wondering if GM2019 is Nikki. LOL.

  5. #22434

    Darling Nikki is HOT

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Nikki has a new phone number. Just FYI.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
    Always a GREAT body rub!

  6. #22433

    Jessica

    Is Jessica from Rubrankings still working I lost her number and I can't find her post, pleas PM me her number or post if you will, thanks.

  7. #22432

    Another Sakura Spa report

    I visited Sakura again today and my masseuse was a new girl named Juju. Her massage technique was great, but I couldn't get her to increase pressure at all. She speaks very little English and communication was difficult. As always, the HE was DIY with assistance. Juju did a lot more teasing before the flip and did some great teasing. I still prefer Cece for the massage, but Juju was just fine.

  8. #22431

    Summer in Lemay

    I've been seeing Summer for years and she gives a great nude massage. She does allow mutual touch to a point. She enjoys her boobs rubbed but prefers her nipples not to be pinched or tweeked. Summer has a natural body that is better shape than women half her age. She does a sensual finish. Her new studio is very nice. She is a nice lady and is my go-to.

  9. #22430
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Do you regulars of summer think she would do a Russian ending if I asked her politely?
    You can ask but she's pretty sensitive in that area and doesn't like her boobs played with, especially nipples. Which is a tragic shame since they're the very definition of perfection!

  10. #22429
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkson75  [View Original Post]
    I've asked for several things she has done a couple. I've never asked for that one. But she won't get angry. Just ask in person not through text.
    Thanks for the tip!

  11. #22428
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Do you regulars of summer think she would do a Russian ending if I asked her politely?
    I've asked for several things she has done a couple. I've never asked for that one. But she won't get angry. Just ask in person not through text.

  12. #22427

    Summer lemay

    Do you regulars of summer think she would do a Russian ending if I asked her politely?

  13. #22426
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to give perry a shot for Friday and was hoping someone had some information on her, or if she was even real. Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-50864.html
    OF chick from Florida.

  14. #22425

    She Is All Over

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to give perry a shot for Friday and was hoping someone had some information on her, or if she was even real. Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-50864.html
    She is in Worcester Kansas City and St. Louis all at the same time I would say it is fake just do an image search.

  15. #22424

    Has anyone seen Perry before?

    Was hoping to give perry a shot for Friday and was hoping someone had some information on her, or if she was even real. Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-50864.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape