Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 527 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7325

    Snapchat is fine to an extent

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    Back in the bowl.

    What's the deal with "only communicating thru telegram or signal. "?
    Quote Originally Posted by GenevaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Scammers use that..
    Pretty much what GG said, just automatically block whatever user says they want to communicate via either one of those. Nothing good comes of them in my experience.

    However, anyone asking for your Snapchat handle is much more believable. I've come across several SBs who wanted to communicate exclusively via that platform, which I'm fine with. Apart from avoiding giving your real digits (which you shouldn't do anyway), SC deletes messages after viewing while also alerting the other party whenever screenshots are taken of any dialogue / media sent.

  2. #7324

    Deactivated

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a new or active profile? Anyone actually see as she's cute but obviously a Pic is only half the story. I'd love to get her info if anyone has it. Appreciate it.
    Her profile on Seeking has been deactivated and I haven't found a new one. I'm assuming she may have been banned.

  3. #7323

    Scarlet

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Working on setting something up with her. Quoted me 3 but no greek.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-9eec20658bc1

  4. #7322

    Updated profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind95  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me on seeking back in late March. She is 19 year old according to her profile and lives in the Dundalk area or so she says. Works as a stripper and wanted 700 for covered and 1200 for BB. I passed. I made a post about her.
    Does she have a new or active profile? Anyone actually see as she's cute but obviously a Pic is only half the story. I'd love to get her info if anyone has it. Appreciate it.

  5. #7321
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    Back in the bowl.

    What's the deal with "only communicating thru telegram or signal. "?
    Scammers use that.

    GG.

  6. #7320

    They got me

    Back in the bowl.

    What's the deal with "only communicating thru telegram or signal. "?

  7. #7319

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-b010be5fd3e1

    Real person, not a bot, just scamming.

  8. #7318

    SB Group Play

    I'm in BMORE area for a few months and looking for a fellow SD (or two) to tag team some freaky SBs I have on the hook. Had lots of success previously with a couple other posters so looking to replicate that. DM for more info.

  9. #7317

    Anyone know her?

    Anyone know her? Anyone with information, I'd greatly appreciate a DM. Thinking of pulling the trigger. In Harford Co. Area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natalie.jpg‎  

  10. #7316

    Traffic check

    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho79  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this SB and anyone have any info on her? DM me. Thanks.
    Are you doing a traffic check on her?

  11. #7315

    Might be a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho79  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this SB and anyone have any info on her? DM me. Thanks.
    Wanted 5 and said everything covered. Went to text right away and ready to meet. Felt like a pro or a scam and passed on it.

  12. #7314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Sisters

    Someone hit them up. I would love to get some humor and I'm curious to see what they are asking for.

  13. #7313

    Share pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I believe these are sisters.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-6a0a8c17dd63

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-8cc3d1b1c3ff

    Don't slip up LOL.

    Anyone see these chicks yet tho?

    I sorta know them.
    Let's see what they look like. I can't see SA but I can check other sites.

  14. #7312

    Their dad must be so proud. . . . ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I believe these are sisters.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-6a0a8c17dd63

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-8cc3d1b1c3ff

    Don't slip up LOL.

    Anyone see these chicks yet tho?

    I sorta know them.
    Sisters. WTF. Pretty girls, though.

  15. #7311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Sisters

    I believe these are sisters.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-6a0a8c17dd63

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-8cc3d1b1c3ff

    Don't slip up LOL.

    Anyone see these chicks yet tho?

    I sorta know them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape