Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 553 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 8286
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6411

    Corona Lime

    Why does his profile say "I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list. " ? Is the moderator trying to imply Corona Lime is a troll, or not who he says he is? Oh My.

  2. #6410
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.
    Lily. Cute petite Asian girl. Slight sweat odor, lame HJ available. Upsell central.

  3. #6409
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.
    Your inbox is full.

  4. #6408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Someone new

    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.

  5. #6407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Kittens, Everyday except Tuesdays 10-5.
    She is in today.

  6. #6406
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Left work early and decided it was time to join the club and blow a load into Monses mouth. But I must have been too late. Place was dead and the shift was changing. Enjoyed some dances and turned away a few cuties. Watched Naomi dance a few times and seeing those big beautiful tits flop out had me sprung. Confirmed with the board (thanks!) that she was down to clown. I was worried she might not look as good up close but I was wrong. She was sexy as fuck, smelled amazing and charmed me. 120 $ got those tits in my mouth and hands, and she talked dirty "we're going to empty these full fuckin balls! 🥵 " And even let me gently put my hand around her neck. Finally I dropped a massive load that got all over me, her tits and everything else. We cleaned up and I was off. Cute chic. Fuck I'm smitten and I need to get inside that woman.
    Mmmmmmm. Naomi very good. Very nice. Tight kitty. You like very much.

  7. #6405
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a general schedule for love? Day / night? Weekdays or weekends? I want to meet this superstar.
    Kittens, Everyday except Tuesdays 10-5.

  8. #6404
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Left work early and decided it was time to join the club and blow a load into Monses mouth. But I must have been too late. Place was dead and the shift was changing. Enjoyed some dances and turned away a few cuties. Watched Naomi dance a few times and seeing those big beautiful tits flop out had me sprung. Confirmed with the board (thanks!) that she was down to clown. I was worried she might not look as good up close but I was wrong. She was sexy as fuck, smelled amazing and charmed me. 120 $ got those tits in my mouth and hands, and she talked dirty "we're going to empty these full fuckin balls! 🥵 " And even let me gently put my hand around her neck. Finally I dropped a massive load that got all over me, her tits and everything else. We cleaned up and I was off. Cute chic. Fuck I'm smitten and I need to get inside that woman.
    She the real deal.

  9. #6403
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Looking for Love

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Love today. She suck Wang good. I cum on big fake boob.

    I tell truth. No lie. I give good information.
    Anyone have a general schedule for love? Day / night? Weekdays or weekends? I want to meet this superstar.

  10. #6402

    Get a load of Naomi

    Left work early and decided it was time to join the club and blow a load into Monses mouth. But I must have been too late. Place was dead and the shift was changing. Enjoyed some dances and turned away a few cuties. Watched Naomi dance a few times and seeing those big beautiful tits flop out had me sprung. Confirmed with the board (thanks!) that she was down to clown. I was worried she might not look as good up close but I was wrong. She was sexy as fuck, smelled amazing and charmed me. 120 $ got those tits in my mouth and hands, and she talked dirty "we're going to empty these full fuckin balls! 🥵 " And even let me gently put my hand around her neck. Finally I dropped a massive load that got all over me, her tits and everything else. We cleaned up and I was off. Cute chic. Fuck I'm smitten and I need to get inside that woman.

  11. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I think the picture is Aria. Not sure. Maybe someone else can chime in.
    That picture is Aria

  12. #6400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Over the last year there are two dancers I have really wanted to see but couldn't connect.

    1) a Latina named Jesse. She gave me a great private.

    HJ with spit and CBJ. The thing with her was she talked soooo fucking dirty.

    The way she looked at me. Fuck te experience was so fucking hot.

    We planned on fucking but she got me to the edge and I came on her big tit's.

    The other was this redhead. I was in the back getting a. Blowjob and I watched her ride a PL.

    It was so sexy.

    I don't recall her name but I have not seen her again.

    Does anyone know who she is. I found this Pic on Pandoras Instagram.
    I think the picture is Aria. Not sure. Maybe someone else can chime in.

  13. #6399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Over the last year there are two dancers I have really wanted to see but couldn't connect.

    1) a Latina named Jesse. She gave me a great private.

    HJ with spit and CBJ. The thing with her was she talked soooo fucking dirty.

    The way she looked at me. Fuck te experience was so fucking hot.

    We planned on fucking but she got me to the edge and I came on her big tit's.

    The other was this redhead. I was in the back getting a. Blowjob and I watched her ride a PL.

    It was so sexy.

    I don't recall her name but I have not seen her again.

    Does anyone know who she is. I found this Pic on Pandoras Instagram.
    I have not seen Jesse in a long time. During covid she was escorting.

    She kinda grew to hate the job.

  14. #6398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Next time put it in her ass, she'll go atm.
    Wow. I did not know that. Thanks for posting.

  15. #6397

    Two Dancers at Pandoras iso

    Over the last year there are two dancers I have really wanted to see but couldn't connect.

    1) a Latina named Jesse. She gave me a great private.

    HJ with spit and CBJ. The thing with her was she talked soooo fucking dirty.

    The way she looked at me. Fuck te experience was so fucking hot.

    We planned on fucking but she got me to the edge and I came on her big tit's.

    The other was this redhead. I was in the back getting a. Blowjob and I watched her ride a PL.

    It was so sexy.

    I don't recall her name but I have not seen her again.

    Does anyone know who she is. I found this Pic on Pandoras Instagram.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240513_130456_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape