Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 16497
-
05-28-24 20:45 #15807Senior Member

Posts: 424I know cops can do that kinda of shit, but why though in this situation?
Originally Posted by BadRonald
[View Original Post]
These girls walk the street all the time, LEO see them all the time on the streets, with DB's as well.
Unless they don't might civilian complaints and internal investigations. I don't see why they would go through all these hassle and risk for what? And put their career on the line.
Drug and prostitution and all kinds of other nuisance is expected in those kinds of neigborhoods.
-
05-28-24 17:20 #15806Senior Member

Posts: 62They can absolutely pull you over for nothing and falsely accuse you of a minor traffic violation or some other bs. It's called fishing. This happens often in areas known for drugs and prostitution.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 21:20 #15805Senior Member

Posts: 424Ok, even if they call jso officer on the cell directly, doesn't mean they can just come. They could actually be on another call already.
Originally Posted by BadRonald
[View Original Post]
And they can't pull you over for nothing.
-
05-27-24 07:58 #15804Senior Member

Posts: 62Please read carefully before you comment smart guy. I never mentioned 911. Some of the residents have direct lines to officers that work in that area. I know this for a fact.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 00:21 #15803Senior Member

Posts: 527Ghost town
Ever since the raid on lane Ave. The action over there is dead. The best talent is gone. It's zombie town now!
-
05-26-24 21:33 #15802Senior Member

Posts: 424Hmm, so they call 911 to report what crime to the operator?
Originally Posted by BadRonald
[View Original Post]
Operator: What is your emergency?
Caller: I see a woman talking to a man in a car and then got in.
-
05-26-24 13:56 #15801Senior Member

Posts: 62Your post reminded me of something I wanted to share. Guys, never drive down E 61st with a SW or talk to a SW on E 61st. Several of the homeowners on that street have JSO officers on speed dial and will immediately make the call if they see a guy talking with a SW. Several years back I was talking to a known SW on 61st from my car while she was on foot between Main and Oakwood. As we were talking, I noticed a man staring at us from his front porch talking on his phone. I immediately drove away and as I got to the convenience store on Main, a JSO car whizzed by me on 61st headed towards the SW. I found out later from that SW that the officer arrested her for having a crack pipe on her just after I bolted. I felt bad, because if I hadn't stopped to talk with her, the a-hole probably wouldn't have called JSO. But then I thought it wasn't my fault she had a crack pipe on her and had I picked her up I would have gotten arrested also.
Originally Posted by MN5504
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 12:23 #15800Senior Member

Posts: 95Main Street good action.
Drugged out messes on Main / 63rd.
Picked up a nice gal w her ahit together behind Main (Oxford). Mid 30's, blonde, bubbly but cute. $40 BBBJ. Very nice gal!
-
05-25-24 17:28 #15799Senior Member

Posts: 45SW action
Moved here a couple months ago. Noticed many pockets of street walkers all over the city. Not just one area. Around 10:30 am found a spot with action. Moncrief and Myrtle. Noticed some girls hanging around but to many db's hanging with them. So cruise the streets behind that area and there are a few girls walking up and down the streets. One in particular looks to be in her 20's good looking and doesn't were much. Ass hanging out in boy shorts and a bikini top. Tried to pick up but wouldn't talk to me. I look to much like a cop.
After a few rounds I started heading home with no luck. Then at a gas station on 45th and Moncrief there are some girls hanging around outside. 1 was across the street by the pedestrian overpass and made eye contact. I pulled up to the corner and she hopped in. Very petite. Late 20's or early 30's. Wearing tight jean shorts and a tube top. Asked if I was a cop. Pulled pants down to prove it and she just started BBBJ. Turned onto a side street and told me to drive real slow and she would continue. Didn't ask for money up front. I didn't have a condom other wise we would have done more. Was having trouble completing so I asked her if I can touch and pull her shorts down. She did and had an amazing ass. I love petite girls and I could fit her whole ass in my one hand. Let me FIV. That did it for me and CIM. Gave her $60 and jumped out. Sorry no name or number.
I know it's a risky area but girls are much better looking than SKG in my opinion and cheaper.
-
05-25-24 00:08 #15798Senior Member

Posts: 180HooterVille
Last night picked up Melissa (I think her name was. Said she was a hairdresser. Blonde maybe mid 40's BIG ass natural tits.
Straight up girl, no games, no shiftiness, was lucid and chill.
Anyone know who I am talking about? Forgot to get digits, anyone know how to contact her, I would repeat with her for sure.
-
05-24-24 21:54 #15797Senior Member

Posts: 934Hooterville has been picking back up. Unfortunately some additional dbs have appeared since the fire and a few cops around noon posted in easy to see spots. So no stings but a slight increase in attention and movement in the area.
-
05-24-24 15:58 #15796Senior Member

Posts: 55Main
Just rolled by the usual gas station by main and 63rd. 3 WSW spinner types. Busy af could be more I'm sure.
-
05-20-24 17:36 #15795Senior Member

Posts: 144Cahoon
Yeah I seen her out today which is Monday 5/20. She definitely appears to be out of it with the brief conversation that we had and she has on the same clothes that she was posted with in the previous post, so you might want to leave those jeans on JS. Be safe everyone.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 17:11 #15794Senior Member

Posts: 1246Cahoon
Has anyone been picking this young hoe up on Cahoon? I saw her get in and out of a few vehicles, so she's definitely draining some cocks. She was dropped off last in front of the DG, but I didn't have the nerve to do a pickup there. She looked better than average and the body looked pretty good!
Maybe I'll look again this afternoon. I'd love to get those jeans off and give her some cum for dinner.
-
05-14-24 01:30 #15793Senior Member

Posts: 180Jamie
Been looking for Jamie forever! Anyone got digits?. If she has any yet. She seems to be perpetually phone-less most of the time I have known her.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





