Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 24703
-
05-18-24 09:29 #22438Senior Member

Posts: 120Nikki
No sir just a fan of Great Massage (GM) or Great bodyrubs.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
PM for details on Great AMPs and other Great ladies like Nikki.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
-
05-17-24 21:51 #22437Senior Member

Posts: 41Re: Lilly
She is great! I went about a week ago. You're definitely not getting any extras but she's incredibly sensual and her body is awesome. You'll leave happy and completely relaxed. I will repeat soon.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 16:49 #22436Senior Member

Posts: 121Peaceful Garden?
It's been a while since it opened. Has it improved?
-
05-17-24 12:03 #22435Senior Member

Posts: 151Wondering if GM2019 is Nikki. LOL.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 08:52 #22434Senior Member

Posts: 120Darling Nikki is HOT
Always a GREAT body rub!
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 11:37 #22433Senior Member

Posts: 489Jessica
Is Jessica from Rubrankings still working I lost her number and I can't find her post, pleas PM me her number or post if you will, thanks.
-
05-15-24 19:39 #22432Regular Member

Posts: 15Another Sakura Spa report
I visited Sakura again today and my masseuse was a new girl named Juju. Her massage technique was great, but I couldn't get her to increase pressure at all. She speaks very little English and communication was difficult. As always, the HE was DIY with assistance. Juju did a lot more teasing before the flip and did some great teasing. I still prefer Cece for the massage, but Juju was just fine.
-
05-15-24 18:23 #22431Regular Member

Posts: 20Summer in Lemay
I've been seeing Summer for years and she gives a great nude massage. She does allow mutual touch to a point. She enjoys her boobs rubbed but prefers her nipples not to be pinched or tweeked. Summer has a natural body that is better shape than women half her age. She does a sensual finish. Her new studio is very nice. She is a nice lady and is my go-to.
-
05-15-24 16:28 #22430Senior Member

Posts: 152You can ask but she's pretty sensitive in that area and doesn't like her boobs played with, especially nipples. Which is a tragic shame since they're the very definition of perfection!
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 17:24 #22429Senior Member

Posts: 203Thanks for the tip!
Originally Posted by DoWorkson75
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 13:43 #22428Regular Member

Posts: 15I've asked for several things she has done a couple. I've never asked for that one. But she won't get angry. Just ask in person not through text.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 13:13 #22427Senior Member

Posts: 203Summer lemay
Do you regulars of summer think she would do a Russian ending if I asked her politely?
-
05-14-24 00:36 #22426Regular Member

Posts: 21OF chick from Florida.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 17:18 #22425Banned Member

Posts: 175She Is All Over
She is in Worcester Kansas City and St. Louis all at the same time I would say it is fake just do an image search.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 15:23 #22424Regular Member

Posts: 8Has anyone seen Perry before?
Was hoping to give perry a shot for Friday and was hoping someone had some information on her, or if she was even real. Thanks.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-50864.html











Reply With Quote





