Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 27836
-
05-14-24 01:21 #24071Senior Member

Posts: 671I thought the same. Basically knew she'd allow whatever so long as you were polite, and I found her to be pretty submissive. Like a corporate, older version of Penelope Love.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
She has a kink of going from one guy to the next with little downtime, but I feel like that's almost standard with nymphs, especially in her case hosting during work. I knew someone from SA just like this, but didn't think of it until after the fact. She got turned on from being creamed, and then going to a work function or zoom meeting right after.
I didn't regret my experience, but her and similar PSEs made me realize I prefer the outgoing GFE types moreso.
-
05-13-24 23:14 #24070Senior Member

Posts: 500She emailed me a while back. She said 600/ hr, I said thank you for your time. She's not in her 20's LOL but people get what they can get and they'll continue to pay. I got a girl, early 40's also does it all and for the overnight of this girls price LOL it makes it much more relaxing than having to rush 3 nuts in 1 hour. To each his own.
Originally Posted by MrAugust
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 19:42 #24069Senior Member

Posts: 196[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
05-13-24 18:25 #24068Regular Member

Posts: 11Why not share it? Should we all just trade info rather than share?
Originally Posted by JustRandy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 18:13 #24067Senior Member

Posts: 2184Anna
Many here love her, and many feel she is a little too highly priced for the current market. Not sure I agree though that "one needs to earn her trust" just so she can provide a good time. I had a great time with her, but didn't do anything to earn her trust. I mean I pay enough for the time. As long as I am kind, polite and to the point. My responsibility ends there. I am not looking to impress or marry them. In fact, I don't pay for their time, I pay them to leave when we are done.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
One thing is for sure, with her current rate being what it is, and with her now well past 50 (if not 55) - she cannot expect customers to "earn her trust". She needs to perform and deliver (as long as the customer is polite and respectful). That shit only flies when you are in your 20's and 30's.
But hey everything here is my own opinion. You do you.
-
05-13-24 16:58 #24066Senior Member

Posts: 1109I have never regretted my time with her. If she knows you respect her, she let's you be very dominant. However, you have to earn her trust on that.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
ATM, atp is hard to find.
I agree 600 is steep. Thank God she only comes around 4-5x per year.
-
05-13-24 16:49 #24065Senior Member

Posts: 91Yeah. If she didn't upgrade her tits to look cartoon fake and not so hoe-flation price hike then maybe one last time. Only provider who can take me to the hilt with her head over the edge of the bed and nut without warning.
Originally Posted by Itabasami
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 16:28 #24064Senior Member

Posts: 270Probably a He quoted you that much.
Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 14:47 #24063Senior Member

Posts: 1404Her fan base must be pretty large for her to continue coming up and not needing to advertise anymore. I agree her rates are ridiculous too.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 13:34 #24062Senior Member

Posts: 91Next!
Well with that being said. Who's the newest cumdump that actually loves it? Been so busy and on the move it's been two months since I pumped a load.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 13:29 #24061Regular Member

Posts: 3I had an extremely boring appointment with her. She's a nice lady but definitely not worth the price of emission.
Originally Posted by MrAugust
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 13:17 #24060Senior Member

Posts: 671I know she pretty much does everything, but the combination of her emailing, appt way in advance, pricepoint, and age, I found her to not be worth it for me.
Originally Posted by MrAugust
[View Original Post]
I'm sure she'll always have her fanbase for those who like the types that don't say no. I also prefer natural as she can knock someone out with those basketball bolt ons of hers.
Maybe if she cuts her rate in half and start hosting in Bellevue, but that ain't happening.
-
05-13-24 13:00 #24059Senior Member

Posts: 91Anna
The cum ***** just hit me up.
Anyone still filling that up or she washed up like I think she is?
-
05-13-24 02:04 #24058Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah she does provide BB no problem. Like most other providers, she has put on some weight in the last few years. She is a good option overall for the price.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 00:34 #24057Senior Member

Posts: 475She's not offering anything for less than 500.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






