Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 4285
-
05-16-24 14:16 #3640Senior Member

Posts: 66Rarely ask questions, and have RTFF.
I am wondering if any of our regular folks have had any interaction with this lady.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...d/153003031642
For some reason she peaks my interest, may be the glasses.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Treat them nice, It gets results.
Relaxedinak.
-
05-13-24 14:46 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 151Saw her strolling the Nard a couple weeks ago on my way to the airport.
Originally Posted by JamesDean2019
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 03:20 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 36Jamie / Jasmine
Curious if anybody has any information on Jasmine. Haven't been able to get ahold of her for the past month or so. Gives awesome BJ's. Here's a link to the one I'm talking about.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jamie-es...nchorage-48474
-
05-09-24 20:47 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 400Re: scammers
It must work and work well because the numbers are growing.
Originally Posted by DonQuixote2
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 15:36 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 75Yeah. I've currently got a very popular only fans provider wanting me to take her to dinner for $50 on a sugar website.
Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise
[View Original Post]
The real OF provider would likely make more money then I do in a month, They don't even try to make this shit believable and still somehow scam guys.
-
05-09-24 12:14 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 400Re: old
I realize money is the language spoken in the business but the women have their preferences too and as soon as they discover you're not a young Brad Pitt when they open the door and you see the fakeness crank up it's a little deflating. I actually don't want to see anymore providers under 30-35 anymore out of a similar preference. I guess what I was really asking if I had phrased it right is who is everyone's favorite "mature" providers?
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 12:07 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 400Re: Fake ads
And the fakes are very easy to spot as they are mostly the same and always look TGTBT. Either that or a lot of young runway models are suddenly selling bareback anal for 250 $ an hour.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 11:30 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 520A quick Adultlook tally
Putting this in the 'ESCORT' thread, due to that being the most common offering on Adultlook.
https://www.adultlook.com/l/anchorage-ak/female-escorts
As of the time of this posting, I count eighty-one (81) providers advertising on the site. Of those eighty-one ads, thirty-seven (37) are providers I recognize as being actual local workers. Of those thirty-seven providers I have personally interacted with fifteen (15). (note: not all 15 are worth a shit, but that is a subject for another day).
With the caveat that some of the questionable ones might be legit providers, the hard math suggests to me that the numbers crunch down to roughly forty-five percent (45%) are genuine, available workers, and the remaining are scam ads of one sort or another.
That is all.
JG.
-
05-08-24 15:11 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 520"Tiny" on Adultlook
This one:
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3317026
This is actually a longtime favorite of mine, returned after being gone from the scene for a few years. Slender, with soft B-cups, a GREAT hip / ass combo, and perfect dark skin. Long hair and an excelent personality. Good lover. RBGFE with closed-mouth kissing. Hard to do better in the Nubian category.
JG.
-
05-08-24 14:54 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 520"old"?
I'm that old, and I NEVER have a problem with younger providers. Which is all I really see anyway. I think it's all about how you carry yourself. Your self-confidence and physical stature.
Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise
[View Original Post]
That said, I've noticed that quite a few ads state "I love older men", or words to that effect. Also, early in a text exchange, when they ask "Age? Ethnicity?" I usually respond "Older than dirt and white as Wonderbread. " NEVER had that be a deal breaker. Based on my own experiences, I've sensed or had someone say they didn't like older men. They typically don't love ANY men (customers) Their love language is MONEY.
JG.
-
05-07-24 22:16 #3630Regular Member

Posts: 6Any reviews
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...d/932387687381
New ad that I haven't seen before with a 907 number. Any experience with her?
-
05-07-24 18:49 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 400Older boys
Anyone have any favorites out there that actually prefer older guys? Adultlook is riddled with fakes these days so finding new providers is pretty tough these days. I'm not knocking the local fan favorites by any means but I do think when you hit a certain age you don't get the same attention anymore. By older I'm talking 50-60 and I know that's not old but these girls have their preferences too. Just curious what you guys think.
-
05-01-24 20:30 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 124Noticed she has a profile on Secret Benefits. Last sign in was two days ago. Alaskasfinest.
Originally Posted by CrowPass
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 13:18 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 368Bristol
Haven't seen her post in a while, and last few times we tried to meet up got ghosted as the time got close. Not entirely surprising, had a few really enjoyable visits but then some of her personal issues started getting in the way.
Any info appreciated!
CP.
-
04-30-24 15:45 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 400Charlie is NOT retired
She is on hiatus dealing with some things so if she's not answering calls, texts, emails she will be soon.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




