Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 18218
-
05-14-24 09:51 #14228Senior Member

Posts: 187Not UTR
She is not a UTR has been posting on Craigslist for the last 6+ weeks. I spoke with her a few times seems ok. I was waiting for reviews before I partake. She is in Osceola Co.
Originally Posted by StainGlass
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 01:43 #14227Senior Member

Posts: 167Approved. Real - YES, Will Repeat.
Thanks to ViperMav for the referral. She is REAL, in Kissimmee. Good part of hotel.
Comms: 100% awesome.
Easy to approach, easy to text & talk and to deal with, takes directions.
She loves playing around with dick, and she Loves CIM, CIP. Has her tubes tied (her words, not mine). BBs possible.
Didn't ask about Greek.
CLEAN room, NO candy, NO smoke & NO pets.
40 ish MILF, nobody else around, no red flags.
EAGER to please. For the price, she is a definite repeat material.
Has baby damage, but not too bad. B cup & Larger nips.
Treat her good and she will stay here in CFL for a long time.
I was given the name, but didn't want to divulge it here without permission from VM. It is his call.
Pics are real and attached.
VM. Appreciate a solid reference.
Forgot to add: She said she would swallow.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
Last edited by StainGlass; 05-14-24 at 02:19. Reason: Adding swallow.
-
05-14-24 01:08 #14226Senior Member

Posts: 623https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...aaa-36542.html
Originally Posted by Rfk891
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 16:50 #14225Senior Member

Posts: 222Rub rankings
I think he means rub rankings.
Originally Posted by Rfk891
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 16:43 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 84Rr?
What is RR? Just curious.
Originally Posted by GelilRub
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 10:57 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 330Bebe not a UTR
Good review and agree but Bebe's review should be in the non AMP forum space.
Originally Posted by GelilRub
[View Original Post]
DrP.
-
05-13-24 10:55 #14222Senior Member

Posts: 330Veronica
I have seen this sexy and fun AF young lady a handful of times already and she is an absolute sweetheart and fun to spend some time with. Not a lot more to add to what many of you have said but YMMV the more she is relaxed with you and have a great vibe.
Can't wait for my next adventure and where it will take us.
Be safe.
DrP.
-
05-13-24 10:43 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 330Natalia
Saw Natalia over the weekend and had one of my best visits with her and the bar was already set very high.
No need to get in the weeds as all her reviews very a very good idea of what you will encounter in you time with this amazing lady.
Make time and go see. Orlo is away at this and I've been her gatekeeper as well.
Be safe DrP.
-
05-13-24 09:25 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 355Needs help now
She has availability now and needs help, she can host!
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
VM.
-
05-12-24 12:08 #14219Regular Member

Posts: 10Reccomendations?
Anyone have a contact to pass on for for a good deep tissue and L1? I'm thinking of going with bebe but I'm wondering if there is anyone in the UTR?
-
05-11-24 23:26 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 377Friend from seeking
A friend I met on the SB site needs some help getting some cash together. Cool girl, logistics very easy, and very good donation. Pic attached. SMs PM, please have a UTR to trade, my Puerto Rican shorties have gone square on me.
-
05-11-24 23:22 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 377Thanks for the input
That's not the number she reaches out to me with, hasn't been active in a while. I consider her currently a UTR as I don't see any ads for her current number and that's been the case for the past few months, but YMMV. In either case, she is a cool girl, has a tight pussy, and reaches out to me to fuck more often than I personally can keep up with. Incall situation is a bit unique. I posted before, but the SMs that messaged before don't have any UTRs to trade and my current set of friends are leaving the game altogether.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 20:19 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 355Kissimmee Provider Needs help
Senior Members,
Met a 40 something women here from the mid-west, she needs a little help before Monday. Stats are 5'3 give or take, maybe 130, ample breasts, tight slightly fuzzy below. She is clean and no candy use. A little shy at first but gets into it. Numbers available for senior members only- her prices are very reasonable, she has a room for now (that's the need) contact me if you can help.
ViperMav.
-
05-11-24 16:02 #14215Banned Member

Posts: 739Kween
No. It does not.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 07:13 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 223Veronica
I definitely 2nd that I too have been in the game for years I thought our 1st time together was great yesterday was just over the top the hour flew by I'm still smiling a day later.
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
The funny part I had to drive back and meet friends for dinner they commented you must have had a great week your in such a good mood tonight LOL.











Reply With Quote





