Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 691 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8574
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogToo  [View Original Post]
    After reviewing the old reports on Mysteri, I decided to take a chance and make an arrangement with her. I was interested mostly because I've never had a "gummy" BBBJ before and wanted the experience. She answers her texts quickly and is easy to visit. All of her pricing is explained in her ad, so don't pm me about that. As a matter of fact everything is explained in her ad so don't ask me about screening either. She looks nothing like the pic in her STG ad. Maybe when she was 21 she looked like that. I'm not going to say she's fugly, but I don't think any of us would want to take her to lunch or meet momma. IMHO, she isn't for young men.

    Any way to the "event. " I got comfortable, laid on her couch / bed, she took out her teeth and proceeded to work. I've had better BJ's but hers was really nice. I just laid my head back and visualized Sophia Vergara. Now usually I'm pretty hard to get off with a BJ, but she did the deed and I was dressed and out the door in less than 15 minutes. Will I repeat? Probably not. But she is pleasant to deal with, easy coms, and proficient in her business..
    Did you smoke a blunt with her?

    T-Man.

  2. #8573

    Mysteri Date

    After reviewing the old reports on Mysteri, I decided to take a chance and make an arrangement with her. I was interested mostly because I've never had a "gummy" BBBJ before and wanted the experience. She answers her texts quickly and is easy to visit. All of her pricing is explained in her ad, so don't pm me about that. As a matter of fact everything is explained in her ad so don't ask me about screening either. She looks nothing like the pic in her STG ad. Maybe when she was 21 she looked like that. I'm not going to say she's fugly, but I don't think any of us would want to take her to lunch or meet momma. IMHO, she isn't for young men.

    Any way to the "event. " I got comfortable, laid on her couch / bed, she took out her teeth and proceeded to work. I've had better BJ's but hers was really nice. I just laid my head back and visualized Sophia Vergara. Now usually I'm pretty hard to get off with a BJ, but she did the deed and I was dressed and out the door in less than 15 minutes. Will I repeat? Probably not. But she is pleasant to deal with, easy coms, and proficient in her business.

    Be safe. HD2.

  3. #8572

  4. #8571
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that she passed away quite a few years ago.
    Oh, thanks for the update.

  5. #8570

    Katie Lynn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/157819379396

    Saw her recently. Comms were OK but there was a delay or two in there. After setting a time, giving her a 1 hour and then 10 minutes away update, she had me wait outside for 20+ minutes for no reason I could see. Very small room she lives in, in an old roadside motel in North Deland. Lots of cig smoke and cats (I think I counted 7.) Bigger than her pics but seemed clean. Long sloppy CBJ (my choice.) then on to doggy. Not a repeat for me but not too bad overall. If you go I hope you like cats.

  6. #8569
    Quote Originally Posted by Aienelm  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her on STG a really long time ago. And it looks like she hasn't updated her EM profile in a year. But a review was posted last month. Is she still around and working? Anyone have any recent updates on her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cassandr...-deland-132048
    My understanding is that she passed away quite a few years ago.

  7. #8568

    Cassandra?

    I remember seeing her on STG a really long time ago. And it looks like she hasn't updated her EM profile in a year. But a review was posted last month. Is she still around and working? Anyone have any recent updates on her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cassandr...-deland-132048

  8. #8567

    Called her

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempe99  [View Original Post]
    First time I'm seeing this add. Did number search but nothing came up. Curious if anyone know anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/528423996781
    She was slow to respond (I messaged ar 10 she replied at 2 pm), typical price structure. By the time we worked out a time, I was out of time and put her off until today.

    Does look good. Anyone try?

  9. #8566

    Ms. Daisy legit?

    Any info on this one? Thanks.

    https://callescort.org/407-709-6710

  10. #8565

    Anyone know this one?

    First time I'm seeing this add. Did number search but nothing came up. Curious if anyone know anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/528423996781

  11. #8564

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by RemoveTrace1  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday I scheduled a date with MichelleL2. Man has life been rough on her. I think she was high and it took awhile to get her going but after I gave her an O fingering her while she spoke to JR she warmed up. But the shit hole of a room, the Pitbull puppy and general disarray of the place has ruined it fore.
    My last visit was similar. She was pretty demotivated, lots of physical changes. After the dream, stepping into the pee pee puddle was the capper. Its a shame.

  12. #8563

    Last time

    So yesterday I scheduled a date with MichelleL2. Man has life been rough on her. I think she was high and it took awhile to get her going but after I gave her an O fingering her while she spoke to JR she warmed up. But the shit hole of a room, the Pitbull puppy and general disarray of the place has ruined it fore.

  13. #8562

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    I read on a local girls FB that Kiara Kash passed yesterday. She's been cutting hair in Deland and posted family pictures recently. Always sad when you hope the demons went away.
    This is sad I had seen her multiple times. I enjoyed my visits with her and I know after her visit with Uncle she was trying to clean up her life. I really thought that she was going to be one of the few to make it out.

  14. #8561

    Another one gone.

    I read on a local girls FB that Kiara Kash passed yesterday. She's been cutting hair in Deland and posted family pictures recently. Always sad when you hope the demons went away.

  15. #8560

    Evie

    She was very clean and scent free.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE? Kissing, clean DATY?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape